Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities (54619 Views)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Tashaamania(f): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
spartan07:

shocked Bracket is a product of IMSU
cc Norajones - Bracket were both UNN alumni. One of them is even a staff kid. So he still comes around to see his parents. I know where they even stayed while they were in school at Cartrite.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Obipat(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
IMT Enugu, 2face, black face, NIgga Raw, phyno, klint d drunk, slow dog, hype mc, omo talk, talkingson, Aki, Chidi mokeme , ME
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
moriarity:
Uniport though, unique school indeed smiley
F*ck_ng sh&t hole school
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by moriarity(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Lol,why you hating? cheesy
Lightwand:

F*ck_ng sh&t hole school
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by drimpeccable(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
africandictator:
guy go and get your fact right before quoteing me... Tee A grduated from unilag.. Fac of arts

You're right. He graduated from the University of Lagos but he actually studied Yoruba Language like the first guy indicated.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by africandictator(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
drimpeccable:

You're right. He graduated from the University of Lagos but he actually studied Yoruba Language like the first guy indicated.
yeah i know that.i myself is in the faculty of arts.and one of my profs was his(teeA) mentor.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by africandictator(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaMaster:
UI: Dr Sid Sean Tizzle Lepacious Bose Baba Dee Skuki Tee A Beautiful Nubia Gabriel Afolayan Muyiwa Ademola Mutiu Adepoju Funsho Adeolu Antar Laniyan
That's all I can remember for now
remove tee A from your list
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Handsome4real(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2015
opeaceo:
Wande coal, Kofi, Dakore Akande, Timini egbuson, Dbanj, Funke Akindele, Cobhams, Mochedda, IllRymz, Wale Adenuga, Dare Art Alade, Regina Askia, Denrele, Ufoma Ejenebor, RMD, Eldee, Teju baby face, Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah, Helen Paul - Unilag.
RMD went to Uniben.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Sowl post=36802175]
Point of correction.... Desmond Elliot is a lasu alumni,graduated from the department of economics.[/quot

University of Jos

Hon. Yakubu Dogara (speaker reps)
Jim Iyk (psychology dept)
Saint Obi (theatre arts?)
2 face (Remidials)
Ireti Doyle (mass comm)
Jesse Jagz (Law)
Desmond Eliot ?
Ali Nuhu (geography edu)
Ice Prince (zoology dept drop-out)
Kevin Pam (former SUG d.o socials and big brother africa)
MI

...To be continued

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.