Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities (54623 Views)

Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by yemstok(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
dozydollar:
What about I.M.T....... ENUGU. With d likes of nigga raw... phyno...chidi muokeme... klint d drunk... etc

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Harkinyhemmy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
All i know is UNILAG produce celeb more than any institution

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by EDWARD4119(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Alex Ekubo- Uniport.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Mbediogu(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
crunchyg:
I no see the name of my own school for producing me

Crunchyg and Mr. Ibu from Abacha University
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by yemstok(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
justmi1:
YABATECH nko? No be there omotola ekeinde and paul play diaro finish from?,even this christian music group wey sing "kosoba bi ire"make una take time o

Yes o!
Omotola Jolade Ekeinde studied Estate management

Emeka Ike studied Architecture

Paul Play Dairo

Chidinma Ekile did her ND b4 proceeding to UNILAG

and one guy like that from ProjectFame. TOLU.

Yabatech rocks.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by spencekat(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unique Uniport
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Harkinyhemmy:
All i know is UNILAG produce celeb more than any institution
It is Uniport.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Spiff20(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unical stephanie okereke Anita hogan Godswill akpabio kate henshaw Ini edo Iyanya
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Harkinyhemmy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
you think so?
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by Nonsii07(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
It might interest you to know that babatunde raji fashola
is an alumni of the university of Benin.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by demiawise(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
FED POLY AUCHI
DEMIA WISE
I GO SAVE
NATURAL AND BABY WHITE
JACK BAUER 24HRS lol.
Etc.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by hardeyemoh(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Olamide, Zayo..... Tasued

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by possibilita(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eriga,beta pikin,mc albino,mc lectural, - Auchipoly
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by bravesoul247(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
ajixkhid1:
sossi .. lil kesh .. rekaado banks .. yemi alade .. Derenle .. Dare @alade .. Moechedda ..Linda ikeji .. Wandecoal .. Eldee .. Koffi .. Teju Funke akindele .. Mercy aigbe . UNILAG
VECTOR- UNILAG

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by bravesoul247(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
CFCfan:
Yemi Alade is an alum of UNILAG
Tonto Dike is a UNIPORT grad
you de talk nonsense, shey na the unilag way de your area way Yemi Alade go abi? Cos she claim Yoruba, she went to ABSU, born and brought up in ABA

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by odave: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun Osewa - (elect/elect) OAU cool

Rauf Aregbesola - The Polytechnic Ibadan

me, myself and I - The polytechnic Ibadan (elect 2007) & OAU (elect 2013) tongue
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by kossyablaze(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
UNN - Bracket embarassed
So r u a bigger lioness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by emecheboy2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
if i hear say iyanya finish from unical?
even the secondary wey e say he finished na lie.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by debuscket(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
UNN Slim brown flavour Eucharia Anunobi Kenneth Okonkwor etc
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Delta state polytechnic otefe oghara( DESPO).

Blessing Okagbare,
MC Lowaist,
Okus Lamendes de commedian.

Blessing Okagbare,
MC Lowaist,

Blessing Okagbare,
MC Lowaist,
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by emecheboy2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
if i hear say iyanya finish from unical eeh you go tell me the department.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by opeaceo: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
my search engine told me opeaceo is an unrepentant hardened and chronic liar cool

OK, no problem.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by engrjacuzzi: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Vincent enyeama from Uniuyo! great tuskers republic.
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by tall2ce(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
ajixkhid1:
sossi .. lil kesh .. rekaado banks .. yemi alade .. Derenle .. Dare @alade .. Moechedda ..Linda ikeji .. Wandecoal .. Eldee .. Koffi .. Teju Funke akindele .. Mercy aigbe . UNILAG
Adewale Ayuba
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by tall2ce(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
LASU
Sunday oliseh,
Wizkid,
Desmond Elliot,
Nnena and Friends,
Lala,
Damoche,
Dbanj
soundsultan
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by oluseke(f): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
BEZ- COVENANT UNI

SIMI- COVENANT UNI

ANGEL(OPOMULERO) COVENANT UNI

EVA ALORDIAH- BOWEN
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by BeloHorizonte14: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
bravesoul247:
you de talk nonsense, shey na the unilag way de your area way Yemi Alade go abi? Cos she claim Yoruba, she went to ABSU, born and brought up in ABA

Na wa for you Bros. Seeing your post alone made me weak.

Abeg no tribalise this fine thread.

Na UniLag Yemi Alade finish from.

And also try dey watch MTV base/sound city because once in a week these two stations show celebrity interviews so as to avoid this kind of public display of chronic ignorance.

The last time i checked GOTv is now almost free. Go get one.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by milvet(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oge Okoye, queen Nwokoye na unizik I think
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by chax100(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
I REP Unique UNIPORT! cool cool cool
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by enitey(f): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Me-Uniabuja
Re: List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities by preciousMI1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
porkupyne osagie... we camped at ISEYIN, oyo state....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow / Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.