Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan (13138 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
One by one,go slow and steady
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Kayendy(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Another campaign promise.... one begins to wonder if we r still campaigning for dat sit.... he should strt acting cos too me Adesina is d one doing his work properly by always talking
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by canalily(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Mehn! This probe has become order of news, yet no one has been attempted to be probed. Am tired of probe info...

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by ify23ng: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Can someone help me tell this man to stop probing and start working. Pls tell him to stop before he will say he will probe my paint.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by UnknownT: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
I have nothing against probing GEJ. But he should know that a time will come when the citizens will get tired of hearing "I will" in his fight against corruption
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by uyoboi: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
FP thnz
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by alfakoro1(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Gej I like u bt u allowed all those idiot ministers around u to useless ur name. Now u will face it. Though u bleeped up in some ways too . Buhari. Pls probe them jor.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by dollyptosh(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
2pointsonly:
And it continues
Buhari to... Buhari to... Buhari to... Buhari to...Buhari to...
When will this government do something tangible?
undecided
Exactly my thought. Is this govt playing us?? They should stop telling us what he 'wants to' do, just do it....arrgh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Baba go slow!!! More talking, no action, drama queen
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Evaromantik(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Its not okay.......Buhari should probe everything in GEJ's regime,because na only Jonathan wey don rule Nigerians.......most of the fraudsters have decamp to or are already in APC for safety........when Buhari was in Petroleum Trust Fund {PTF},how much got missing?.........corruption fighting corruption can't yield any edible fruit

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by lomprico(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Enough of 'I will', 'we will' probe anyone if the need be and stop all the media propaganda poor nigerians are waiting for the better life u promised.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by emamos: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Neduzze5:
This is getting out of hand. Let him start the probe already and quit with all the noise making around the precinct!!

Haba! angry
be patient
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by emamos: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
lomprico:
Enough of 'I will', 'we will' probe anyone if the need be and stop all the media propaganda poor nigerians are waiting for the better life u promised.
Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by alamscolo(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Nice one. At least with al these measures, they'll know that Nigeria belongs to everyone and not a cacus of men. Let everyone and everything probable be proped. Peace out
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by anonimi: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Prince081:
Baba Go Slow.
A lot of motion but no movement.

Force (F) x Distance (D) = Work (W)
Energy wasted, no work done.

He should remember that he does not have eternity to deliver the change he promised.

Plenty of NOISE of probe this probe that WITHOUT any court case or conviction
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Whenever they say "probe", you people see it as one kind bad thing but it is just ordinary fact finding mission and should only be feared by the guilty.
Under normal circumstances, during a probe, they invite you and you just explain the role you played and how the process went, SIMPLE.
Buhari meeting Jonathan was part of the probe cos he needed to understand how the process works.

Probe doesn't necessarily mean that someone would be convicted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Dcaliphate(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
keep probing, no go start work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by emamos: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2015
alfakoro1:
Gej I like u bt u allowed all those idiot ministers around u to useless ur name. Now u will face it. Though u bleeped up in some ways too . Buhari. Pls probe them jor.
fact
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by emamos: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
ify23ng:
Can someone help me tell this man to stop probing and start working. Pls tell him to stop before he will say he will probe my paint.
not funny
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by olayinkaj2(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
bruno419:
Take this dullard serious at your own peril.

If he wants to probe,he should go ahead and stop unnecessary media stunt.
. Enemy of progress!
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by emeraldlife: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Tolexander:
even scientists made the conclusion that though ENERGY can neither be created, nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another.
Hence, no wasted energy but effort!

Morover, it needs fuel, repairing and proper servicing to move an already wrecked car like Nigeria to make any significant movement.

Motion and no movement? shocked

LOL... Quite impressive but

U also forgot to remember entropy. Useful energy might be lost in the form of heat and this heat cannot be used to produce any work. Useless!

Ride on Buhari. U still have time to undo the evils of previous governments.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
searay:
Dear Buhari, if you want to probe any body, please keep quiet and probe and stop hiking the hopes of poor Nigerians. Enough of the word "to"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by caprini1: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Probe everyone and everything,anything less is fake.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by lomprico(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
emamos:
Rome wasn't built in a day
No nation was. And rome was not built by talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by ceejay80: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Buhari needs a total of 12yrs as our president , naija is over corrupt ,all these missing and embezzled trillions of naira dey scatter my brain
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by slap1(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2015
President future tense...start already!
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jonathan should be probed for everything.

Everything that man and his cabal touched, they turned into a dust of corruption. It will take Buhari, at least 2 to 3 Years to undo the financial atrocities committed by Jonathan.

It is not enough to probe. It is about time, people are starting to be held accountable for nearly bringing Nigeria to it's knees. Probe everything President Buhari.

The Probe should even go as looking at how he got the money to build his mini heaven in Bayelsa.

have you seen the house built by GEJ? the so called mini heaven?
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by exactly77(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
“And what we are witnessing now; that is, occasional bombings and suicide attacks, characterise only one thing globally. And that is that, the dying days of the insurgency. It’s just a matter of time, we’ll get there,” he said.

AMEN!

Wetin man pikin go talk? "dying days of insurgency" since GEJ time. Baba God, not for the sake of our leaders but the numerous innocent Nigerians dying and suffering on daily bais, have mercy on us!
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Probe anybody wey u wan probe , God this man talks too much.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by junkyarddog: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Bsc:
Actually I have not traveled home for moNths now. All the people I argued with on the need for change during campaign period.. What are my going to tell them on the achievement of change.. Probe? Wanting a deal with terrorist? No ministers yet? 2months gone Boko haram still unleashing terror unreported by our media? I just got myself into one chance.
And it's that one chance that will annihilate u
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by menxer: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
When we say GEJ's administration should be probed, it doesn't necessarily mean he is the one that may go to jail; because he might had issued instructions and contracts that where not carried out.

Probe is to ascertain those that took the money without doing what was meant to be done in the interest of the Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heineken Lokpobiri Visits Farmlands In Bayelsa (photos) / Terrorism: 60 Women Kidnapped In Zamfara / Constitution Alteration Bill: 35 Items To Be Transmitted To Buhari For Assent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.