Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan (13149 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
In as much as I'm not against any form of probe of the previous malfeasances, but the way this govt is going about it is to say the least amateurish and grandstanding! Time is going, at the end of the day, Nigerians will not ask you the number of probe you were able to initiate but the number of campaign promises you were able to accomplish. Time to work is now
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2015
But apc said gej didn't buy arms.

Liars
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by modesty200: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2015
i think this admisnisstraction should forcuse on some thing else and leave this i will prob this and that and start working, we are already wasting 3months on this probe that and probe this and i have not seeing any concrate effort to start the probing or doing anything sensible , please let some one tell this old man to stop talking and act, we dont need mouth actions but real business on governing us,
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by rigarmortis: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2015
i will probe, I will probe.

this man has a proboscis.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by amusadele: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jonathan should be probed for everything.

Everything that man and his cabal touched, they turned into a dust of corruption. It will take Buhari, at least 2 to 3 Years to undo the financial atrocities committed by Jonathan.

It is not enough to probe. It is about time, people are starting to be held accountable for nearly bringing Nigeria to it's knees. Probe everything President Buhari.

The Probe should even go as looking at how he got the money to build his mini heaven in Bayelsa.

Buhari's madness and foolishness is equally in your brain. Get yourself ready to tell the world if Buhari is the only stark illitrate in Nigeria? Your claim that it will take only 2 to 3 years, to me, is too short for that dunce call Buhari to finish probing GEJ. We know the slogan and real aim of apc and Buhari. Nigerian's are aware Buhari and apc's immenient failure will be defended and covered by their slogan ''we are cleaning GEJ mess'' and am sure Buhari's administration will use the first tenure in the clean up exercise.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by AprokoMan: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Seems Buhari is more concentrated on pighting the kwuorofshun of GEJ's govt than facing the emergencies bothering the country at present. What a DULLARD! undecided
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Ogheboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Prince081:
Baba Go Slow.
A lot of motion but no movement.

Force (F) x Distance (D) = Work (W)
Energy wasted, no work done.

He should remember that he does not have eternity to deliver the change he promised.
pls tell him oo
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by dview001(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Fellow nigerians he go shock una say diis mallam no go do anytin in d next 5yrs.....make una dey dai dey hope....mumu peeps
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by neocortex: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2015
wapSmart:

Oh boy ooooo

Whats the difference between "motion and movement" because i cant really decipher that statement.

Keep shooting yourself

He meant vibration, an object can continue to vibrate
about a fixed point without moving, hence no work done.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by intrepid: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Tundefashola.N78million.website.com

Oshiomole.$750loan.com

Somebody shout CHANJIIIII
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by neocortex: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Buhari the man of "promises" and change scams, I hail you.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by neocortex: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
wapSmart:

Oh boy ooooo

Whats the difference between "motion and movement" because i cant really decipher that statement.

Keep shooting yourself

He meant vibration, an object can continue to vibrate
about a fixed point without moving, hence no work done.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Blizzy9ja: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Stop dis probe on the social media... Just go ahead mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Iykopee(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
The daura dulllard will probe this and that. Same story without action everyday.
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by OhMyGawd: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
wapSmart:
Love him or Hate him he is the current oga-boss calling the shot, he is the one occupying the front seat so you need not bellyache when he makes a move.

I really like Baba stance on mowing corruption to some level in this country, he is ever ready to do that and one can feel, touch the seal in him.

A new page have been open, this is a new era where all and sundry will be accountable for what is been trusted into their hands. This is not the era of "chop and walk freely", this is the era of "chop and be accountable for what you chop".

Kudos to GEJ, you still someone that i respect so much because been a leader over two people is never an easy task not to talk of over 1million people. I still think the people that walk and work with you soil your administration but the buck will not be pass to them but to you because you are the head.

Gbam!!!
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by benMan: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
for the fact that I campaigned for Jonathan but Buhari won eventually, all I want is a country where all of us will be happy and a place where we will be proud of and we can call Home smiley
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by tumbez: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Tolexander:
even scientists made the conclusion that though ENERGY can neither be created, nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another.
Hence, no wasted energy but effort!

Morover, it needs fuel, repairing and proper servicing to move an already wrecked car like Nigeria to make any significant movement.

Motion and no movement? :ohshaha it look weird

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by vega84(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
[color=][/color]Buhari to probe this, to probe that what is he waiting fr? Abeg my ear don the pain me wit this to to evertime#vegatalks
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by ylaa(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
THE ONE PURCHASED UNDER OBJ NKO? MAKE SURE U PROBE ALL OTHERS BEFORE GEJ OTHERWISE...............
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by Guruboi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
I dont believe to politrick news. Next page pls!!
Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by BushidoBlue(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
NA SO

Re: Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Prince081:
Baba Go Slow.
A lot of motion but no movement.

Force (F) x Distance (D) = Work (W)
Energy wasted, no work done.

He should remember that he does not have eternity to deliver the change he promised.

What is the difference between motion and movement? Olodo!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness / Gbajabiamila: We Will Reconvene Plenary To Address Youth Bills / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASUST, Promises To Reduce Their School Fees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.