Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded (1320 Views)

Here’s How To Deal With Annoying Co-workers / I'm A Nurse. Here's What My Daily Life Is Really Like / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries (2) (3) (4)

This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by balaclava: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Imagine waking up searching for job on the net and each page u open u see something similar to d picture below, how does it relate with d job advertised?

Person dey look 4 job, person wan download gospel song, person wan make money or buy online, na so so girlfriend or intimacy related advert u go dey see.

Go religious website... similar thing go pop up.

It's really annoying 4 a job seeker this early morning.

Re: This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by HungerBAD: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2015
No vex bros.

Sex is the oldest and biggest trade. It sells like a lot and its also tax free, and that is why it keeps popping up everywhere.

Re: This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by DickDastardly(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Your wahala now na job, others own na bae. If the advert no target you lef am like that. Each to their own tongue tongue

Re: This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2015
I don't blame them it's the trending thing these days
Re: This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by sainty2k3(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Haba, make dem no chop again.
No vex ,thy are not really concern about u getting a girlfriend ,they just want traffic for their site by u coming to search for girlfriends
Re: This is Really Getting Annoying(Get a girlfriend)... PIC Uploaded by jashar(f): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bros, I dey feel you o. It's so frustrating..

UAC Nigeria Test Invitation Via Workforce / You Desire Alternative Income -Here'ss A Lucrative Real Estate Biz Opportunity / Tef Grant Opportunity 2020

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7