Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79201 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by inuyasha01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
veekid:
cos I say I no dey do again, na hn one woman go do this to me? chai, ah swear for her life, I repeat for her life she go regret knowing me.na by force to do? which main nonsense be that one
After I don heal, I would make sure I almost totally destroy her own skin by pouring a much hotter water, From her hair till her toe. Best served hot!!!!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
otunsman:
The boy even fine pass her.If na me I go pour my own back and na acid. No time.
HABAA, THIS IS EVIL.

THERE IS A BETTER WAY OF DEALING WITH THOSE KIND OF WOMEN,

I WAS ONCE IN THAT KIND OF SITUATION, BUT MY WAS NOT A PHYSICAL ABUSE.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by profbeejay(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
this is what i call hot love, no matter what the girl shouldn't had done such a thing to that cute guy. Does it mean that she has quickly forget some happy moment of their 2yrs relationship. Hm! To hell with her
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by sammily(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
I think the initial mistake was to invite her to the wedding in the first place. Since the relationship is already broken, I see no reason for her to be there even if the sister had invited her previously before the break-up. An Ex should remain an Ex.

To the feminist asking for her own side of the story, what is wrong is wrong, even if they dated for 10 years, there is no justification for that. A break-up is better than infidelity/divorce. I also read were his hinted that the hot water may have been for him and his new lover, what if she had poured it on the new innocent lover as well and maimed her with scars, will you still be asking to hear her side of the story before condemning her actions?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
inuyasha01:
After I don heal, I would make sure I almost totally destroy her own skin by pouring a much hotter water, From her hair till her toe. Best served hot!!!!
VIOLENCE MEN OF HONOR!! THAT'S NOT THE BEST WAY TO GET BACK ON HER.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by rman: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
doinwealth:
Guy you no try after 2 solid years of dating her na den you come know say her character is not of a good Wifey bah? Op I put it to you that you gave the girl in question false hope hence which made her commit herself TOTALLY to you just for you to dump her.guilty or not guilty?

Am not trying to justify her barbaric behaviour but guys pls stop giving girls false hope,if you know won marry let her know from the get go.not the one the girl for don slave for every of your family member finish(with you allowing her) all in the name of trying to form Wifey for the boyfriend's family member na the you go come talk say you can't marry her.I check the girl Facebook na so so your pix full her album e even get one wey she munch the pix of both of you together and wrote destined together, guy wetin you dey look all those time??

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by dharamanil(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't care what the consequences would be but for sure, I will reap her apart.

One bastard would do this to me and still walk around normal?? I go make am condem ansin complete write off walai
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is it by force to date ? D guy said e don do, u go pour am hot water, why? To show dat u r a holigan or what? And its a female for dat matter, she doesn't hav self worth at all ,iranu

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:
Ogaa oooo

ife le oooo....
Pele paddy mi.. Why u sef go dump oooo

after u don swim the bar beach and lagoon
She no chop him money, even enjoy his icecream lollipop.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by shadrach77: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

You are a silly ma. If the matter was the other way around would you say the same thing? What is wrong cannot be justified by any means !
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by dharamanil(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=rman post=36807435]

You have a point... he has no shishi point. Be 3years sef does that mean she should kill him?? Aye Omo ye ma baje
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some ladies can even go diabolical.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
Oh,she no fvck the guy ba?Did she do him a favor or what?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheHeGoat:
He didn't have to dump her like that. He should have put her down gently undecided
grin
TheHeGoat:
He didn't have to dump her like that. He should have put her down gently undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good God!!! This kain life...
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by IceDude(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
That mumu babe is a certified stewpid witch with Nafdac number........Is it by force?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ojkalito(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
babe u need to stop thinking wit ur boobs ok..even if sh was cheated on and betrayed dat is not enof reason to carry out dis action..if everyone carry out deadly actions when they are cheated on and betrayed perhaps everyone will be deformed ESPECIALLY YOU

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

if he dares me, more than that sef.
How you go feel if your brother gf pour hot water for him body?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ojkalito(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww
and girls doing what
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

mtchewwww
dis comment has showed dat my thought abt u in dat other tread is nting but the truth. clap for urself! and hope dis is nt hw u re also gonna pour hot water on me o wen d time comes?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by buchilino(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

wateva side of her story is, she needs 2 be arrested 4 attempted murder. its like telling me dat poverty is a good reason 2 steal. she needs 2 be arrested.d same goes 4 men who pour acid 2 their GF
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

dis comment has showed dat my thought abt u in dat other tread is nting but the truth. clap for urself! and hope dis is nt hw u re also gonna pour hot water on me o wen d time comes?
i wont pour you water but acid
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

i wont pour you water but acid
despite dat am stil gonna marry u(bcus u wont b able to stay for 24hrs without wanting my d!ck digging ur pussy very dip) and dat is gonna mk u the biggest loser bcus u pouring me acid wud mk u married to a disable man(which u caused wit ur hands).
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by bregeard(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Even if d guy knack her bf, sey e come mean say make she pour hot water for him body,.... What is Bad no get anoda name, na Bad thing...
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
He got served
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
You de reply am ni. U no see her picture ?
godoluwa:
dat means u can do the same? look, sex is enjoyed by both party involved & you are doing no favor for giving your pusssy to ur man. mtcheew
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by franklin007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Menn no more babe, na guy sure pass
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by chuklesley02(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Take heart sha...
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

mtchewwww

You are very stu.pid! If that guy was your brother, will you open your dirty mouth to say this rubbish? Ewu!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:

You are very stu.pid! If that guy was your brother, will you open your dirty mouth to say this rubbish? Ewu!
who is this boy with small priick grin, get off my comment before amadioha strike you dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.