Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) (79371 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Tragedy As Suspected Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend Over Disagree / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

According to reports, a Nigerian living in ivory cost has killed his girlfriend after sleeping with her. The Nigerian used knife to butcher her and equally tried to escape before he was arrested by the police.

Reports have it that trouble started when the Nigerian man after sleeping with her, couldn't pay the girl the amount he promised which caused the quarrel between both of them.

The Nigerian man is currently helping the police in investigation.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/436759/shocking-nigerian-man-kills-his-ivory-coast-girlfriend-this-happened-graphic-photos/

4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
What evidence do they have to support he's a Nigerian? He is only from the south west, not Nigerian tongue

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Chizuru01(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2018
His blood must be contaminated with Hausa /Fulani Sperm. Ask his mum where he really come from

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2018
lately, news abt nigeria are killings, butchering,beheading, igp disgrace etc... dis country don over tire me...sometimes I just wonder and say to myself dat people dat have died have escaped dis shithole

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Dexpro: 9:29am On May 18, 2018
Chai....

Sorry case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by bjayx: 9:29am On May 18, 2018
Crazy news everyday in naija shocked
See as him cut the girl like ram angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On May 18, 2018
After enjoying the pussy, you don't want others to enjoy it also?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:34am On May 18, 2018
Naa waaa
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On May 18, 2018
My goodness!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
After enjoying the pussy, you don't want others to enjoy it also?

Stop using pope Francis picture for your useless comments.

BE WARNED!!!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by wingmanII: 9:50am On May 18, 2018
The Afonja boy thinks he is in Ogun state. They will probably hang him.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 18, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Let's be clear here. Is she an olosho or his girlfriend?

Wickedness in high and low places - Signs of endtime.

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:59am On May 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Stop using pope Francis picture for your useless comments.

BE WARNED!!!
Shut tha furck up. What will you and your Pope do to me? Be guided, I don't tolerate stupidity.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sheut tha furck up. What will you and your Pope do to me? Be guided, I don't tolerate stupidity.

☣ ☠

lol

☣ ☠
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by HiddenShadow: 10:07am On May 18, 2018
OneCorner:
All dz flat heads again!!!
If all dz Ivorians start killing them now, dey will be shouting xenophobia upandan
Cursed Jewdas
Eranko

That face is the face of an Afonja.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:10am On May 18, 2018
OrestesDante:

☣ ☠

lol

☣ ☠

Good morning Dante

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2018
the way humans misbehave nowadays, am sure God and the devil have left the world to another planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by tungamaje: 11:03am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The evil jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will still carry their wickedness to other country because of to.to

For your information, there are Yoruba indigenous tribes all over West Africa and they are also found in every Ivorian village compared to few Igbos over there. I am not saying the criminal may not be Igbo but odds are that he must be Yoruba as they are more in population in Ivory Coast than Igbos

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2018
his gf or a loverpeddler undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The evil jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will still carry their wickedness to other country because of to.to
You mean those people that drink corpse 's water?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
tungamaje:

For your information, there are Yoruba indigenous tribes all over West Africa and they are also found in every Ivorian village compared to few Igbos over there. I am not saying the criminal may not be Igbo but odds are that he must be Yoruba as they are more in population in Ivory Coast than Igbos
[/s]Nothing you say that can change his igbo tribe. He's igbo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by kpaofame: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
shocked shocked

Are you Nut pay me my money

See what congi have caused...A scoop of vaseline would have saved him from all these trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
I am looking for a sister
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by kaycyor: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
He's cursed..!!!!! I wonder how someone will have that type of mind n heart as to slay a fellow neck... Devils incarnate... Let's follow the word, he who kills by sword will die by sword.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
I really hope, he his not from Ejigbo, Osun state..

Dem full Abidjan like water. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
Eye for eye

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
Which one is ivory cost I beg una

According to reports, a Nigerian living in ivory cost

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Pls deactivate this your account and create another. Your hateful comments does not fit your moniker.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.