Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

New Atm Card Fraud Trick- - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Atm Card Fraud Trick- (918 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Atm Card Fraud Trick- by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys,
I got a text message on my phone today telling me that there was a problem with my atm card , that the card has been deactivated and I should call one Jegede Christopher on 09038310644. for reactivation.

I suspect this is a fraudulent text and not from my bank as I don't have any issues with my card.

I am using the medium to warn us here to be vary of dubious text messages like these as , they re a means to obtain our card pins and csc numbers.

xmas don they reach guys are hustling for cash by all means, be alert guard your cards,pins and passwords.

Have a great day guys, and feel free to share your experiences with scammers.
Re: New Atm Card Fraud Trick- by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks for the alert
Re: New Atm Card Fraud Trick- by chynergy1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
noted . thanks
Re: New Atm Card Fraud Trick- by drkay(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Called the numb but the scammer didn't pick my calls, thanks anyway.
Re: New Atm Card Fraud Trick- by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
drkay:
Called the numb but the scammer didn't pick my calls, thanks anyway.

ur welcome.

(1) (Reply)

My Hypothesy on the Festac Robbery / Kogi State Newly Elected Governor Drops Dead / Graphic Picture: The Wickedness Of Humans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.