Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye (723 Views)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by 175(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2015
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has disclosed that he did not determine the winner of the last presidential election contrary to insinuations from different quarters. This is just as no fewer than 114 babies (58 girls and 56 boys) were born between August 3 and morning of Sunday August 9. Daddy G.O, as fondly called, disclosed this during a meeting with members of the mission at the 63rd Annual Convention of the arguably fastest- growing Pentecostal church in the world at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State. He said some influential Nigerians including Christian leaders have been peddling the rumour at different fora that he was responsible for the enthronement of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo because the latter is a pastor of RCCG. According to the septuagenarian cleric, this cannot be true as only God determines whom He enthrones and dethrones at will. "Some leaders said it was Adeboye that decided the last election. I told them I'm not a politician, how could I have done that? "They said when your son (Osinbajo) was running mate to Buhari, we knew you'll determine the victory. They said why didn't I discourage him from running? I told them I'm neutral, but they did not believe me. "Some others even said you have used big hand to knock our heads. They want to use all means to reduce us," the renown cleric noted. He said as a cleric, there was nothing wrong in encouraging his members or any other Christian from participating in politics, saying children of God should be expected to add more value to nation building through politics than any other person. The cleric urged all true Christians who are in politics to ply their trade in line with scriptural teachings and eschew any act that could plunge the name of their God and the church they represent in disrepute. . . .
http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-did-not-determine-winner-last-election-adeboye
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by RobinHez(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry...I just wasted this space. I have nothing to say. embarassed
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Bfor nko ... No be u na
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by 175(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Bfor nko ... No be u na
RobinHez:
Ucheosefoh:
RobinHez:

Na only God go judge una!. . .space-bookers nmor!!!!
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by GbagaunHunter: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Read my mission on my signature!
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by ammyluv2002(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
I believe him
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by lanrehamd: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
According to the septuagenarian cleric, this
cannot be true as only God determines whom He
enthrones and dethrones at will.

True talk G.O.
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Before nko what is the population of RCCG compared to percentage of registered voters? The largest christian voting bloc in Nigeria is even the Catholic church and not the RCCG
Re: I Did Not Determine Winner Of Last Election - Adeboye by buskie13(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
how e go determine election wen APC use rigging take win
he don't want his name spoilt...APC na evil party

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Disarray, Will Soon Be Defeated – DHQ / Gov Ambode Inspects Oshodi Area,Orders Immediate Rehabilitation Of The Area(Pics / Investors Sell-off Stocks As Economic Meltdown Fear Grows -Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.