Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election (33496 Views)

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by KingOvo(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2017
The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Mansur Ali of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the bye-election conducted in Mashi/Dutsi federal constituency. Prof Hudu Ayuba, the Returning Officer to the election, who announced the results in Mashi on Sunday, said APC won the election with 27,968 votes.

He said Nazif Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 19,451 votes, while Kabir Abdullahi of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) polled 332 votes.

He announced that the total registered voters in the constituency were 135,571, while 51,576 voters were accredited for the election. Ayuba said of the total 50,084 votes cast 47,751 were valid, while 2,333 were rejected.

He thanked all those who participated as well as other stakeholders for the success of the exercise.

Malam Abubakar Abdullahi, the agent of PDP candidate, described the election as free and fair, stressing that it was the unanimous decision of the electorate and no one could change it.

NAN reports that the election was sequel to the death of Sani Bello who was representing the constituency.

Source: www.nan.ng/politics/apc-wins-katsina-bye-election/
Cc OAM4J Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2017
Lol... Chai, this country ehn, yesterday we saw a thread dominated by PDP, now it's the other way around.

I said it and I'll say it again, if you think APC is going out come 2019, then you're sitting on a long thing.

How can they come and go like that? grin

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by blackpanda: 7:25am On May 21, 2017
But why will someone cone here to lie that PDP was winning Smh

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by tollytexy(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2017
I really do not believe all these yeye countings.. naija and election rigging are like .. abeg i need the zuma picture

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ignis: 7:29am On May 21, 2017
If APC did not win in Katsina - The old London used toy's state, won't you guys be surprised?

Anyways Congratulations Mansur Ali.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by HungerBAD: 7:29am On May 21, 2017
Where is TonyeBarcanista?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Capableben(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2017
... What does bye election really mean

contact BEEJAY ARTS on whatsapp and have yourself/loved one turned into aa lovely Cartoon today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Lordsocrates: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
Typical Ipobian miscreants will come and say it was rigged. But if PDP eon dey will start saging that Buhari is to be butted.

But here is Katsina core north snd there is plain field.. But in Rivers 100people will die anf the election will be one sided with PDP sweeping everywhere and other parties sharing 30votes among demselves.

We here we know dat election here do not take place at the pooling centre. But we will wail unendingly that kids were given and opportunity to vote when down here we will all line up at polling units waiting for ghe result sheet that will never come...

Instead of fixing our own electoral problems, we will be fixated on blaming the north for any and everything happenning to us..

Congrats to the winner

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol... Chai, this country ehn, yesterday we saw a thread dominated by PDP, now it's the other way around.

I said it and I'll say it again, if you think APC is going out come 2019, then you're sitting on a long thing.

cheesy
udemzyudex:

I just dey laff them yesterday. APC loose for North?? Impossicant. They will rule for at least 12 years.....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Dottore: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
I thought they said PDP was leading.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
Lol...tonye will not like this!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Ololanla: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
This INEC and APC are padipadi

12 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by sbashir10(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2017
prof hudu ayuba Abdullahi, dean faculty of social science, Ahmadu Bello university

5 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Iamsolslim(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2017
mogbe!!!
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ipobarecriminals: 7:32am On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin undecided embarassed lipsrsealed cool grin grin grin smiley cheesy wink cool lipsrsealed grin laughing @ tonyebarcanista and other pdp rodents

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Miraxzeebility(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2017
APC and Rigging are like twinies

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2017
its only in Nigeria that election result changes overnight
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2017
tollytexy:
I really do not believe all these yeye countings.. naija and election rigging are like .. abeg i need the zuma picture
grin

6 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 7:32am On May 21, 2017
Just like someone said yesterday, INEC has a special multiplier calculator for APC.
You guys should just forget 2019, even Buhari's corpse would win the presidential elections. Northerners don't play gentleman politics like the Southerners, when they have the power, they hold onto it by hook or by crook. It can only be taken from them by a supernatural force.
Crosscheck ur history.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2017
Ololanla:
This INEC and APC are padipadi

You say this because you swallowed unofficial results posted by a POP supporter here ?

Lmao. You people are gullible sha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by PresidentMUGABE: 7:33am On May 21, 2017
Buhari niece will not disgrace him just like that. INEC will set the country on fire 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by saintkash(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2017
It is not over until the results have all been counted and announced by an inec official not a Naitalander...
My advice to all is only propagate news that emanates from the source that is saddled with the responsibility to pass a particular information and not just any bingo or Blogger.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Mynd44: 7:34am On May 21, 2017
Dottore:
I thought they said PDP was leading.
Early leads are normal in elections. It doesn't mean the reports of an early lead is false or take away the credibility of the election.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by oshe11: 7:35am On May 21, 2017
Seems like some of Us never realise say our voters card na mere ID card...

Like someone said, onli a supernatural force can do the NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Philistine(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2017
Where are all the PDP noisemakers? They cannot differentiate between early lead and Actual victory. SMH!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ipobarecriminals: 7:36am On May 21, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed sad smiley grin grin tonyebarcanista,day Don break for kastina, come drink fura da nunu cheesy grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Nobody: 7:36am On May 21, 2017
Not surprised.
Bubu and his henchmen

1 Like

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On May 21, 2017
Na wa
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by tunderay(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2017
When someone came around here yesterday with about 15 polling centers result, boasting that PDP will win , I know it can't last for long, because the final result won't reflect that. Let's not be counting our chickens before they are hatched. Some guys who knows politics are saying APC will eventually win and now it has come to pass.

But then, the report stated that the PDP agent agreed it was a free and fair election, so what else can we say.
Congratulations to the winner.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by deepwater(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2017
Now I believe
Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by veacea: 7:38am On May 21, 2017
tollytexy:

4 Likes

Re: Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election by ipobarecriminals: 7:39am On May 21, 2017
angry Tonyebarcanista,wake up.we told u to stop using China calculator, mbanu! *Runs to watch over lagoon to prevent some JUMPER/DIVER* angry angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video) / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.