Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (69043 Views)

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Redeem Church's Pastor Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Freegift75: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Apparently referring to his spiritual endowment, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said that he is richer than one of the world’s richest
men, Bill Gates.

Teaching the worshippers in the mission during the church’s 63rd Annual Convention on Saturday shortly before the Holy Communion Service on the topic; “Overflowing Cup,” Pastor Adeboye said that
if Bill Gates needs shoes, he would have to go to the market to buy them, but that if he should announce that he needs shoes at the Redemption Camp, where the convention took place, the auditorium might not contain the shoes people would donate to him.

“I have houses in at least 188 countries of the world, where we have our churches, so I am richer than Bill Gates. Each time I visit these countries, my children would be struggling and saying ‘daddy, come and stay with me.’

“ If I announce here that tomorrow morning, I need a car to travel to the new auditorium, how many cars do you think would be made available to me by you my children? Those of you that do not have a car of your own, very soon, God will give you your own cars. So, I am appealing to you to become an incurable soul winner before you leave this convention ground and your cup will overflow,” he said.

The man of God had earlier used the occasion to warn that any of the mission’s provinces with the dirtiest hostels at the camp would not be allowed to attend next year’s convention, and advised that people should tidy up their dormitories.

Meanwhile, a total of 104 children, comprising 49 boys and 55 girls, were delivered at the camp ground of the mission as at Saturday, 8th August.

The Friday, August 7 Convention/Holy Ghost Service, which attracted millions of people from all over the country, and which caused heavy traffic gridlock along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, witnessed salvation, testimonies, prayers, songs and healing, where the lame walked and the sick got healed.

There were also many powerful testimonies during the Friday Holy Ghost service, with a woman testifying of how she was healed of cancer, while another woman, who was barren for 20 years, said God eventually gave her a set of twins through the ministry of Pastor Adeboye.

Another lady, who was possessed by a marine spirit, also gave a testimony of how God delivered her and she vomited two keys, which she showed to the congregation as proof.

Also testifying, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom, said that he dropped out of school in 1979 and became a motor park tout, but that he is now a holder of a doctorate degree and a worker in RCCG.

He said, “Pastor Enoch Adeboye prayed for me concerning my ambition to become governor and it came to pass after many years of my attempt to hold a public office”.

In his sermon, Pastor Adeboye assured the congregation that God is sufficient in all ways, adding that God can reverse all the irreversible and solve all their problems if they obey Him.

Welcoming the vice president, Professor Osinbajo to the convention on Saturday, Pastor Adeboye stated that he is not just a pastor in the mission, but that the VP is also one of the mission’s ushers, who minister
during special occasions.

“I don’t know why he was not allowed to officiate during the convention. I hope he would do so during the congress in December. I want you to send our regards to President Muhammadu Buhari and we want him to join us next time,” he added.

Daddy Adeboye, as he is fondly called, used the opportunity to urge the worshippers to always pray for the Nigerian Army so that they could help defeat all the enemies of the country.

It would be recalled that this year’s convention is tagged, ‘The All Sufficient God’ and ended with thanksgiving service on Sunday August 9 at the mission’s new camp ground situated in Shimawa Area.

Dignitaries at this year’s event included, Nigeria’s Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom and his wife, Ondo State Governor, Mr. Segun Mimiko, Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi amongst others

www.leadership.ng/news/452905/im-richer-than-bill-gates-pastor-adeboye

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by clintino700(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Yes oh....Being positive is Good!!!

But am richer than u both!!

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Pride goeth before destruction.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by powerfulsettingz: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Sure the man of God is richer than bill spiritually, he has blessed millions of souls
To the poster below me i think he's obsessed, if only adeboye was a white preacher he wouldn't think of him like that
Nigerians been not appreciating our people since 1905bc

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Idrismusty97(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
“I have houses in at least 188 countries of the world, where we have our churches, so I am richer than Bill Gates. Each time I visit these countries, my children would be struggling and saying ‘daddy, come and stay with me.’

“ If I announce here that tomorrow morning, I need a car to travel to the new auditorium, how many cars do you think would be made available to me by you my children? Those of you that do not have a car of your own, very soon, God will give you your own cars. So, I am appealing to you to become an incurable soul winner before you leave this convention ground and your cup will overflow,” he said.

Yes you have everything you need thanks to the ever increasing gullible people in Nigeria and Africa. But Bill Gate is different, He doesn't make his money by preying on the gullibility of people. He doesn't need any donations or offerings or tithes, he sell his ideas!

339 Likes 52 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Omotayor123(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2015
The thing sure for him!!!!

Monkey dey work..........

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by SaiBuharii: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
I'm richer than Adeboye!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by TimothyNkenu: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Minus spiritual endowment, it is very possible in material wealth.

That's how my fellow broke friend became a pastor and within 24 months my man was driving a Range Rover.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
We know..

Bill Gates is a Business man that makes money from inventing things that go on to change the world and make meaning impact in people's lives and businesses and his Profit are subject to heavy taxation and other liability insurances and employee benefits.

Adeboyes money is gotten from telling People the same old story every Sunday about a place he has never been to called Heaven and by by telling them to give him a compulsory 10% of their earnings as he is running a collection agency on behalf of God whilst still taking a supposedly voluntary offering amongst many other forms of extortion like building offering, pledges, seed faith, e.t.c. His workers don't get paid as such like the Ushers, choristers, church workers etcetera.. His earnings don't get taxed nor levied by the government either.e holds no insurances for his employees nor his building. He makes money from preying on the spiritual weaknesses and vulnerability of Africans and co..

So yeah.. Adeboye may just be richer than Bill.

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Georgekyrian(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Robber

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by sukkot: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
this klepto-theocrat opening that his mouth again

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Your sweat or people's sweat?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by TheDauraMallam: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
I don't believe this!

Coming from a supposed man of [his] god.

And yet, Nigerians will see nothing wrong with this. A country raised with the bandwagon mentality.

Open your goddamn eyes, people. This man is a con artist.

Bill Gates is an atheist but the WORLD benefits more than from these con artists who promise you your own wealth in heaven, yet they ride on private jets.

Can't you see how stupid it sounds?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by keandre: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm..yawns
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by damiloladuke: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
the man of God i know will never say that

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

3 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by ykwildchild: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
I believe you Daddy G.O... our God is the ALL SUFFICIENT GOD,just believe and all will be yours

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2

5 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Yes ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by agarawu23(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
and the church members are hungry.

Only in Nigeria ppl blv all there problem is spiritual

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
It is audible to the ears and visible to the eyes. Ride on sir! cool

5 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by realone2012: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
AND ARE YOU ARE STILL COLLECTING TITHE FROM THE POOR IN UR CHURCHES?!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by tunex23: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
I am richer than both pastor Adeboye and Bill Gate undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Noneroone(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
if he meant spiritual riches, he should comparing himself with the spiritual and not Bill gates!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Nice

2 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by fatdon2(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Oga adeboye, you are not richer than Bill Gate. You should have said, "my members tithes and that my corrupt friend, Akingbola put together are more than Gates". Wrong preachers and those not called by God celebrates their earthly riches and compare theirselves to non "godly' people. Oga adeboye just shows how
insensitive he is to spiritual gifts. Why not say, am richer than Benny Hin or any other men of God? And that men may say you are talking of the riches in Christ Jesus. These kind of confessions are the reasons their
members steals in their offices more
than pagans

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by kingron: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
quite true sha I am richer than everybody that don't like this post

12 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by deebsman1(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
koparo, adegboye no lie now...............thief. You r richer than him, but do u touches more lives than him? The revolution microsoft brings to technology is unquantifiable.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Jaideyone(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Yes you have everything you need thanks to the ever increasing gullible people in Nigeria and Africa. But Bill Gate is different, He doesn't make his money by preying on the gullibility of people. He doesn't need any donations, he sell his ideas.
it's too early to misyarn. don't you have something to do?

11 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by naijainfogalery: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
hahahahahaha Nigerian Newspaper can change your speech sha

Plus baba oya tell one of your children to help their other children instead of the eye service they give you sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Miracle4Sure: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Yes......God is Able

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.