Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (69045 Views)

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Redeem Church's Pastor Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2015
otunsman:
Pastor adeboye should not convert church funds into his own.

Before nko? U think say no be him own?

1 Like

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by marshalcarter: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Okijajuju1:
We know..

Bill Gates is a Business man that makes money from inventing things that go on to change the world and make meaning impact in people's lives and businesses and his Profit are subject to heavy taxation and other liability insurances and employee benefits.

Adeboyes money is gotten from telling People the same old story every Sunday about a place he has never been to called Heaven and by by telling them to give him a compulsory 10% of their earnings as he is running a collection agency on behalf of God whilst still taking a supposedly voluntary offering amongst many other forms of extortion like building offering, pledges, seed faith, e.t.c. His workers don't get paid as such like the Ushers, choristers, church workers etcetera.. His earnings don't get taxed nor levied by the government either.e holds no insurances for his employees nor his building. He makes money from preying on the spiritual weaknesses and vulnerability of Africans and co..

So yeah.. Adeboye may just be richer than Bill.
Must you be dis wucked and harsh?? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by toun69(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
God will always make a way, I am in richer in thy Lord. Thk God for the RCCG conversion. Is to powerful
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Blonchilli(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.' A man of God that should set an example like Christ and should be the shinning reflection of Christ compares himself to the worldly richest man and brags about his wealth. Can we ever find anyone among all these so called men of God that one can say this is really a disciple of Jesus Christ? God have mercy.

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by fragile96: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Yes you have everything you need thanks to the ever increasing gullible people in Nigeria and Africa. But Bill Gate is different, He doesn't make his money by preying on the gullibility of people. He doesn't need any donations or offerings or tithes, he sell his ideas!
don't be daft, he wasn't tlkin abt his personal house or money, wat he meant was dat he is blessed wit many children dat if he travels to any country, his children will be callin him "daddy com and stay in my place"...and like dat. E fi opolo si.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by shalommeri(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Weda u say hez a thief or bill gate is good nd hez nt.it dosent matter cox God is using him mightly,hez healing d sick nd xo on nd at d end of d day he'll go to heaven weda u lik it or not nd u might end up not being der....watch ur mouth wid wad u say,hez Gods anoited nd yea hez bin xo blessed to dat extent dat favour frm God nd frm men is unlimited.if God blesses u is it men dat'll nthez proud to b a child of God nd hez proud of Gods blessings dat he cn boast of it...dos of u talkin if he asks u pple for a pair of shoe.won't u get it?u wil cox u knw wad hez capable of...u pple r here judgin him cox of wad he said..smh

1 Like

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by itcolony(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Yes you have everything you need thanks to the ever increasing gullible people in Nigeria and Africa. But Bill Gate is different, He doesn't make his money by preying on the gullibility of people. He doesn't need any donations or offerings or tithes, he sell his ideas!

Brilliant post

2 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by fragile96: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Lameyrite:
the life will live is not ours is of God. Jesus said if i tell you the things of this earth and you dont believe how do you want to believe the things of heaven.
what baba is saying will only be understood by the christian the wise one not of the fool people who can interpret it anyhow.
if you are a geniune christian,you will understand that you are richer than bill gate.
God bless u for dat.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by osile2012: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2015
It sure pays to serve GOD. Thats what he meant grin grin

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by situationroom: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
it's too early to misyarn. don't you have something to do?

u must be stup!d
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by olutob(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
fatdon2:
Oga adeboye, you are not richer than Bill Gate. You should have said, "my members tithes and that my corrupt friend, Akingbola put together are more than Gates". Wrong preachers and those not called by God celebrates their earthly riches and compare theirselves to non "godly' people. Oga adeboye just shows how
insensitive he is to spiritual gifts. Why not say, am richer than Benny Hin or any other men of God? And that men may say you are talking of the riches in Christ Jesus. These kind of confessions are the reasons their
members steals in their offices more
than pagans

May the Lord bless U with small sense.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Chimourinho(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Pride goeth before destruction.
do u read before commenting at all?
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by nejifresh(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
I normally don't comment on religious stuff, but if truly Adeboye said this, then its a shame. FYI Adeboye is not spiritually richer than Bill. Let me tell you why.

Do you know how many HIV patients Bill saves every year with his subsidized drugs?
Do you know the millions of babies Bill has saved from Polio?
Do you know that if not for Bill, Seun may not have had the required expertise to create Nairaland which we all enjoy?

Bill has touched the lives of billions of people, what have men like Adeboye truly done for the world?

I can go on and on.. But let me ask you guys, on the Judgement Day, between Adeboye and Bill, who do you think God will let into heaven first?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Pastor Adeboye is right with what he said though many misconstrued his statement or probably they took it too personal and seeked to condemn him on every statement he made concerning success of his ministry. Some people won't just be happy seeing others making success in what they hate.

Being richer may not be in terms of money alone, the wretched man can be richer than rich and famous man in a particular way. The pastor may not be worth stockpile of wealth of Bill Gate, but God might have given him special grace and honour that can't be a match for those we consider as one of the richest people on earth.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by mcgaius: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
For every hater seeing the negative about this post,I shall be richer than all of you put together,shaken and pressed together.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by derecho(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

So why not start something similar? Again, Bill Gates made his billions by just selling ideas? I learn every day
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by davidque007(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
soon another article will be released saying the statement is false. so i don't bother believing such bull crap in the first place
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by benedictac(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

M.U.M.U
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
mcgaius:
For every hater seeing the negative about this post,I shall be richer than all of you put together,shaken and pressed together.

Hahaha... Luke 6:38
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

you guys who are blaspheming here lacks spiritual undstdn. Biblically, when u win souls u are richer than Dangote even if u dnt av a spoon here on earth. We aren't gonna live here 4eva, rather yrs we gonna live in eternity is greater. Winning souls has rewards of crowns God gives 2doz who can expand His kingdom. Mind u, he was a Phd. lecturer. D bible says spirituals virtues are foolishness in d sight of d worldly ppl. Dad G.O emphasised when he was boast in God abt diz, God will always be there 4u ONLY IF u r an addicted soul winner. He has paid d price, so he has d right 2boast of his ‪#TheAllSufficientGod

First of all Pastor Adeboye was not talking about spiritual matters otherswise Bill Gates would not have featured. What aspect of "if I need a shoe, many will donate" do you not understand?

being a PhD lecturer has nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ. God will accept you whether you are learned or not.

On your idea of soul wining, have you ever considered this ""Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are." - Matthew 23:15.

That you have won a convert does not mean that individual will be transformed by the power of Christ - you may end up teaching them another gospel different from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Jesus commands us to make disciples of men i.e. men who can stand on their feet, who can defend their faith, who can question hyprocrisy in the church, who can tell that the boasting of Adeboye is not in line with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

He has not paid any price and so cannot boast. Jesus paid it all "Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it." - Eph 2:9

1 Like

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by jamace(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2015
OPM = Other People's Money

2 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by mtic: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Lameyrite:
the life will live is not ours is of God. Jesus said if i tell you the things of this earth and you dont believe how do you want to believe the things of heaven.
what baba is saying will only be understood by the christian the wise one not of the fool people who can interpret it anyhow.
if you are a geniune christian,you will understand that you are richer than bill gate.
stop talking trash
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by mtic: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
mandarin:
Many of Nigerian youths lacks the wisdom of God or may be the fear of God. Jesus said," because you think you are wise you will perish in your ignorance"
The question is, if your children give you cloths it means they are gullible? I believe in being a fool in Christ and succeed in life than being wise in the devil.
If you don't believe giving to men of God or works of God prospers, it won't turn the mind of those who believe, after all, Thomas, Jesus' disciple, doubted, Peter at a point denied him and Judas robbed Him.
The word of God is for those who believe and anyone can chose to be ignorant
and thou shall keep being a fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
JOESAJIB:

Before nko? U think say no be him own?
No be God get am as they always say?
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by SkyGiggs02: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa 4 Nigerian common simple English;our ppl seem nt to understand. Wealth is relative,Daddy G.O actually means money is nothing if u don't win soul for God Almighty,Learn how 2 win soul. Give ur life to Christ Jesus,
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
nejifresh:
I normally don't comment on religious stuff, but if truly Adeboye said this, then its a shame. FYI Adeboye is not spiritually richer than Bill. Let me tell you why.

Do you know how many HIV patients Bill saves every year with his subsidized drugs?
Do you know the millions of babies Bill has saved from Polio?
Do you know that if not for Bill, Seun may not have had the required expertise to create Nairaland which we all enjoy?

Bill has touched the lives of billions of people, what have men like Adeboye truly done for the world?

I can go on and on.. But let me ask you guys, on the Judgement Day, between Adeboye and Bill, who do you think God will let into heaven first?
lol. like that part in bold.
cc Seun cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by westlius(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Myv dear knw how to talk To men of God ooo
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by magaux: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
alaosidi:
press, hmm, when u see the heading, you will yab baba, but content sha
Imagine a so called man of God talking about material wealth obtained by tricks, is he going to hell sorry heaven with any of those things? Vanity upon Vanity...

1 Like

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Freegift75:

www.leadership.ng/news/452905/im-richer-than-bill-gates-pastor-adeboye

u have houses in virtually all countries in d world, yet millions of ur members who contributed those monies are poor.

THIEVES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by richie9093(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
loool for your mind. these religious zealots never cease to amaze me. your claim to have houses in over 180 countries but how many foundations do you have? bill gates foundation is worth over $20 billion and thats not even added to his current networth of $76.1 billion.

Wake up and smell the coffee. And pls keep preaching to these gullible nigerians, it the only way you can be "richer" than bill gates.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by arsetalks(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Some idiotas will read this now and twist it saying the man is said he is richer in terms of monetary value than Bill Gates. They won't bother to read the whole article. Just like the rubbish N1=$1 nonsense that some retarded waste of school fee keep saying on here.
Re: I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye by Koolking(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
What a country!! Pastors still come out to announce to the world and compare themselves to business men. How far can a pastor in Nigeria goes financially if the gullible people decide to stop giving out their hard earned money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.