Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. (1542 Views)

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by xynerise: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Seriously, I also planned to ask the man that will come home with my daughter in future.

The questions are:
1. How did you meet my daughter?
2. What did you do on the first date? Where did you
take her?
3. What do you like about my daughter?(Mention her physical appearance and you are dead grin

A lot of guys might have come across a scenario where these questions give you psychological imbalance grin

How did/would you answer these questions and what was the aftermath if you did answer them?

If you don't have the balls to meet your girlfriend's parents face to face then be an audience.
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by chocolateme(f): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
1: I met her in school sir..
2: I took her to KFC and then we procedded to a CHEMISTRY competition on our first date sir..
3: I love her intelligence on CHEMISTRY solutions sir?
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
chocolateme:
this thread can never make fp
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Pakam
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
chei. i go just faint
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by UnknownT: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
1. I met her on 2go
2. First date was in your house Sir grin
3. Her intelligence and if he wants something physical, her dentition embarassed

Ps: I'm single though
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by Atk01(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
xynerise:

The questions are:
1. How did you meet my daughter?
2. What did you do on the first date? Where did you
take her?
3. What do you like about my daughter?(Mention her physical appearance and you are dead grin
1. In the church
2. We prayed. I took her to a prayer meeting.
3. She is very spiritual, sir.

cheesy
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by zeb04(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2015
I met her in club royale at ikeja sir
I smooched her breasts way be like slippers.i took her to a uncompleted building on our ist date.
she can suck well sir.actually she is the best I have seen.you did a great job bringing her up
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2015
My father no send all these ones
Re: Common Questions Fathers Ask Their Daughters' Boyfriends. by darlenese(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Naija parents be like :

What do u do for a living ?
What's ur position in the company ?
Who are ur parents ?
Where do they work?
(And if ur dad is dead) they will still ask
Where was he working before he died

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant / Relationship Issues That Are Just As Bad As Cheating / This Is Not A Relationship Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.