Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... (525 Views)

Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. / Lagos CEO 'Mr Stainless' Who Duped His Ex-girlfriends & Others Arrested. Photos / How He Duped My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2015
As a student, there are many advantages you gEt if your parents are illiterates. You can dupe them anyhow and anytime.
One of my friends told his popsie that he needed to open a Gmail account with 10,000naira.
The old man thought Gmail is a name of a bank and 10,000naira is the minimum balance.
At last, the man sent the monEy and we shared it. HE gave me 3,000 and took the remaining 7,000.
Poor Dad, hahahahahaha
Re: How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... by yorex2011: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
blac2yte:
As a student, there are many advantages you gEt if your parents are illiterates. You can dupe them anyhow and anytime.
One of my friends told his popsie that he needed to open a Gmail account with 10,000naira.
The old man thought Gmail is a name of a bank and 10,000naira is the minimum balance.
At last, the man sent the monEy and we shared it. HE gave me 3,000 and took the remaining 7,000.
Poor Dad, hahahahahaha

Oya clap for yourself and your friend undecided angry
Re: How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... by chocolateme(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
I hope you are not deliberately seeking for haters posts on this your thread? Because I will give it to you..
You are a biodegradable disposable material my brother..
Your friend is "FINISHED"
Better change your ways now so that thy days may be long, honour your father and mother..

1 Like

Re: How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... by toyeoye(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
In the nearest future, another similar post will come up of how a boy duped his mumu dad.. And that will be your son my man. You split the money, you share the gbege
Re: How He Duped His Illiterate Parents... by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2015
toyeoye:
In the nearest future, another similar post will come up of how a boy duped his mumu dad.. And that will be your son my man. You split the money, you share the gbege

Hmmm... that's intErestin, som pple gEt monEy but no son to dupe them... I ll b happi if my son dupe me... lol

(1) (Reply)

*photo* LASTMA Officials Towing Cars Parked On The Road (allen Avenue) / Man Arrested With N48m In Public Bus / New ISIS Leader Killed In US Air Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.