Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. (664 Views)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) / Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by queensera(f): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter page to warn the public about a man who duped her friend of 800 thousands naira in the name of business.

Below Is What She Wrote:

Guys pls beware of this guy! His name is Johnson Abidoye!He duped my friend 800k and absconded! He stopped picking calls n replying messages. Pls RT his next victim might be on your TL.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/lady-calls-out-man-who-duped-his-friend.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by Karlovich: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2018
fish brain
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by OfficialAwol(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
People don't do international anymore.

Local scam ti take over.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by braimeddy: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2018
"I choose not to because my friend don't want it but the FBI spirit in me can't keep quiet"
This babe na real clown. She go too dey do oversabi well well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by crismark(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2018
hw pple fall 4 dis online scam baffles me...

even phone i nor buy frm jumia or konga because i dey fear scam..

#yorubaDemon
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2018
am sure the lady is envious of the fine boy. This is a frame up
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
I thought you said up 800k but you wrote 500k....I will say your friend is foolish..even in this modern age, she allowed someone he has not seen or visited the iron company to defraud her..and you being her friend she told about the business right from the onset, what did you tell her? did you not read between the lines that its a fraud thing. ....let her forget it n learn from her mistake...dats life..
Re: Lady Calls Out A Man Who Duped His Friend Of 800k. by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Your friend is greedy that's why he got scammed.

How can someone promise you returns of 20% and you send the money without doing any investigation? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Life Threat / Gruesome Murder Of Foreign Women: Recent Cases Involving Danish Men / Five SARS Officers Arrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.