Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. (39748 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by gidjah(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
This film is heart touching and so so inspiring.it could make a box one.evil people ,always bringing this sacred Religion to disrepute.How long??
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by TeamSimple(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
chymystique:
All these people above me calling Father Mbaka bad names like he was the one that scammed the woman instead of the scammer. I Feel you guys are pained cause he openly supported PMB for president and the sour taste of that still lingers in you guys mouth.. Yea me too wasnt happy with his outburst but then I remembered he is entitled to his opinion and he never forced anyone to vote for PMB.. Everything must not be associated with politics pls... Fr. Mbaka is no scammer and most people know that. so you guys should stop spewing trash and blame the Foolish woman called Vivian that allowed her gullible self to be brainwashed and used! How foolish can one get to the tune of 97million! angry....

PS I ve never met Fr.Mbaka or being to his church but I know him as someone who wont stoop so low as to scam nigerians moneywise

They are still suffering from mental setbacks due to their loss.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
obago
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by crackhouse(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
He turned against Former president Jonathan because his Wife refused to be scammed by him.
fools don't read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by crackhouse(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Youngzedd:
80% of posts in front page are made by id1ots.

Low IQ and Jobless Nairalanders who have problem with comprehension.
hahaha, that's why they don't pass exams in school because they always lazy to read.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Stangeneral(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Rev Father Mbaka, APC spiritual navigator.

Scammers.
i am from anambra state ,dis is y i am nt and will never be in support of biafra until we get it right .just because Rev fr mbaka said d truth abt d past govt wc we all know is true bt ... .let we d south east learn how to call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Jambsupport(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
He turned against Former president Jonathan because his Wife refused to be scammed by him.
did u read the post at all. SMH
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Boss13: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh what a stupid woman and there are many just like her. The answer to her problems actually was with her. The American company had production issues, hence could not supply her goods so she could sell, despite her working capital tied down as a result of payment to the American company.

Why did she now resort to seeking help from self-proclaimed men of god? Did she deserve the treatment - I think so.

Best Logical Behaviour - Follow-up on the American company to ascertain when production capacity can kick off or engage another company to provide a substitute product, or venture into another business temporarily to buffer declining income.

What did she do - She stupidly seek spiritual assistance for a physical situation and she deservedly got what she bargained for.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by sonnie10: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
gidjah:
This film is heart touching and so so inspiring.it could make a box one.evil people ,always bringing this sacred Religion to disrepute.How long??

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

If Father Mbastard lays his hands on ya business it won't be the same again, you'd be poorer than a church rat.

from d story, mbaka didnt have any interaction with d woman but its amazing how this woman had N97million and a house 2 toy around with and yet she was complaining her business wasnt going well. if she had invested this money in her business am sure d story would have been different

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Boss13: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
gidjah:

If handled by an American scriptwriter, producer, and director, this could make a block-busting movie. Nollywood has only succeeded in elevating the perception of these fake self-proclaimed men of god to divinity status
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Boss13: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Stangeneral:

i am from anambra state ,dis is y i am nt and will never be in support of biafra until we get it right .just because Rev fr mbaka said d truth abt d past govt wc we all know is true bt ... .let we d south east learn how to call a spade a spade

What truth did he say? Even the blind knew Buhari would win except the election was rigged. It was an obvious fact based on the poor performance of President Jonathan. So what Mbaka did was to speculate right and probably because he was ignored by the former president's wife turned his sermon to a campaign plea for Buhari.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Firevinci(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some peeps here can comment unreasonably, some don't even read, the headlines first then they dive headlong into commenting angry angry

Did the woman said Mbaka scanned her? angry
I'm sure by judging you wanna bring judgement on yourselves so be careful in speaking about any man of God, not even should you insult a Muslim cleric
Ah ah some people eeee

I'm sure the poster below me will say something reasonable.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by montezz(f): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm....i don't know why a full grown adult will have such unshakable faith in his fellow human being simply because he is a pastor. if Jesus wanted us to depend on this people,m sure he will still be here with us. if someon had walked up to this woman to seek for financial help,na so so cock and bull stories e go hear...i m sure she'll decorate her life with garments of insults. i dont pity gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Caseless: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

If Father Mbastard lays his hands on ya business it won't be the same again, you'd be poorer than a church rat.

illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by zonax(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seeing fr. Mbaka is never a problem if you go to Adoration because unlike other highly placed men of God, he (Mbaka) attends to all most everybody waiting for him when ever he can. So the woman caused her own trouble by not doing the right thing.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Daniel058(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
learn how to respect God brother, or at least respect yourself..
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by adisarasaq(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
The woman also need to be investigated how did she make so much money that she can spend up to that amount for spiritual purpose
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Smithkline555: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
chymystique:
All these people above me calling Father Mbaka bad names like he was the one that scammed the woman instead of the scammer. I Feel you guys are pained cause he openly supported PMB for president and the sour taste of that still lingers in you guys mouth.. Yea me too wasnt happy with his outburst but then I remembered he is entitled to his opinion and he never forced anyone to vote for PMB.. Everything must not be associated with politics pls... Fr. Mbaka is no scammer and most people know that. so you guys should stop spewing trash and blame the Foolish woman called Vivian that allowed her gullible self to be brainwashed and used! How foolish can one get to the tune of 97million! angry....

PS I ve never met Fr.Mbaka or being to his church but I know him as someone who wont stoop so low as to scam nigerians moneywise

You have spoken (written) well. I totally agree with you ma'am.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Kayydon007: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Being a rich person does not assure wisdom, intelligence and smart thinking. Upon all the riches a fellow igbo man messed her life up as such?? I thought chicken don't eat fellow chicken's intestine. This woman is so dumb and daft it's high time people read and understand their bible people shouldn't be blank minded about this gospel and business thingy. We're meant to know that God is everywhere (omnipresent) he hears you when you call out to him so why jumping from one pastor to the other believing there's a magic in his hands that will perfect your life. Jesus isn't like that in the bible he g ones about preaching and healing performing miracle only to those that believe in him and not a pastor. ''People perish for they lack knowledge"
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by zonax(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?

Do not bring the wrath of God upon yourself because he said "Touch not my anointed "
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by zonax(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

See how foolish you sound, just like the church rat you talked about.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Empredboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
do u understand what was written?
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by blecele: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fr. Mbaka is now the Almighty God. People keep deceiving themselves they don't believe in God any more, they believe in Pastors, prophets, Rev. Fathers and Alfas and they see them as the true God. It is okay they have not dupe you they will dupe more.
deebsman1:
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by chuksmad(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Women and their fish brain, no matter the age, how much money acquired, some people are still very stupid to fall for any story from fake MOG.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by iyketech(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
This story is thrash!
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by titoetal(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?

PhockPhockMan:
Rev Father Mbaka, APC spiritual navigator.

Scammers.

Next time, try and comprehend a write up before commenting. Even the topic title didn't say Fr Mbaka scammed the woman. Few paragraphs of essay you couldn't take your time to read. Please read and correct yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Melinde: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
don't tell me you are this stupid, did you even read the post?
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Pamelayoung: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Can't even make a head from this rubbish thread.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
So she paid a so-called man of God #97million naira just cos she couldn't open her own mouth to pray to God..
Ehgrin Wonders have ended

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Can't even make a head from this rubbish thread.

It's really interesting smiley Just try and read
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by collinsVP: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mbaka has warned people times without number to be wary of fraud stars who disguise under his name to scam people.

He even resorted to open baptism where people do not have to pay when he discovered his organizers collect extra money to get people registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.