Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. (39749 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
This story seems weird! you have N97 million and yet you want Father Mbaka to lay hands on you so your business will prosper! this is great greed and she deserved what she got. its against my principle to call someone who has made so much money a m0ron....cos i know how difficult it is to make money but i just have to say she is a m0ron! undecided
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Pamelayoung: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
standd:

It's really interesting smiley Just try and read

I have, not even sure how true d woman claim is.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Pamelayoung: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
DMerciful:
This story seems weird! you have N97 million and yet you want Father Mbaka to lay hands on you so your business will prosper! this is great greed and she deserved what she got. its against my principle to call someone who has made so much money a m0ron....cos i know how difficult it is to make money but i just have to say she is a m0ron! undecided

I tire o! She has dat much 2 part wit.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

If Father Mbastard lays his hands on ya business it won't be the same again, you'd be poorer than a church rat.

Spawn of a maggot. Swine. Testicle brained b@stard.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by harristo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
expertman:
REV MBAKA?
Those people bringing this man names into crime would never go unpurnish.

If Rev Mbaka thinks his hands are clean, then why is he hiding that the woman would be looking for him. Let him go to EFCC and prove that he has nothing to do with the scammer.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by OmoEziokwu: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
A nation of f-ucktards.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pamelayoung:

I have, not even sure how true d woman claim is.

People have gone through worse in the hands of fraudsters pretending to be pastors, though this particular one is a bit sketchy

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
DMerciful:

A m0ron is more like it. But then wealthy people want more wealth hence, her giving away such amounts to the fake MOG.
Have you wondered why our very wealthy politicians can't stop stealing? It's the spirit of Oliver Twist

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by expertman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seconded. Gbam

harristo:

If Rev Mbaka thinks his hands are clean, then why is he hiding that the woman would be looking for him. Let him go to EFCC and prove that he has nothing to do with the scammer.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Adesiji77: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
kikilove:
This is too bad,people should learn to respect the names of men of God when trying to be fraudulent. As these 419 people say dem no go fear devil,at least make dem fear God. I just saw am FTC. Oya shakitibobo

Has Seun credited your account? tongue

Picture of you dancing to "Bobo" or adonbilivit cheesy
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by kikilove(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adesiji77:

Has Seun credited your account? tongue

Picture of you dancing to "Bobo" or adonbilivit cheesy
lol yes oh seun has credited my account and the picture of me dancing is for special people only angry grin
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by titoetal(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
atbu1983:

Please be patient to read before writing rubbish. below is a layman summary of the post:

Mbaka was not involved in the matter. Somebody told the woman he is a friend to Mbaka. because of that the woman was giving money to the person thinking that the person is giving it to Mbaka to pray for her. She later discovered that Mbaka dont even know the person. The person just scammed her because the person knew she believed in Mbaka ability as a priest.

Laughs!! Thanks for posting this summary for those who couldn't read before commenting. Hopes they read this summary too.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by hijodedios: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
He turned against Former president Jonathan because his Wife refused to be scammed by him.

Did you read the post at all or you just took a glance at thr headlines and you ran here to make your comment? the only wise man indeed,

2 Likes

Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Bollove: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
The victim is stupid and foolish .... She is still stupid though !!!

Father Mbaka will collect ihm own too , mumu lady !!!

No wonder her business is having up and down ... only God knows how many times her Foolishness has affected her business negatively ... say na father Mbaka go give her new business ideas
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mumu Enugu people. Following man instead of God..
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Daniel058:
learn how to respect God brother, or at least respect yourself..
is mbaka God?
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by rbekins: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
He turned against Former president Jonathan because his Wife refused to be scammed by him.

@TheOnlyWiseMan Just because of you that was why we have a lot foolish, useless and morons in this country. Can you imagine some body called himself a human being after reading this tread you could not comprehend the story or don't even know Rev. Fr. Mbaka and you came here to comment most senseless thing i ever came across in life. What kind of the mother that gave birth to such a big punk existed in this universe? Chai...you are a disgrace to human race for you to say this thing here. Idiot.

TheOnlymoronMan
TheOnlymoronMan
TheOnlymoronMan
TheOnlymoronMan TheOnlymoronMan TheOnlymoronMan

TheOnlymoronMan

TheOnlymoronMan
TheOnlymoronMan
TheOnlymoronMan TheOnlymoronMan
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Greatfes17: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?
Mbaka scammed him?
Or
Fraudstars used his name to scam her?
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Hunry: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Women sef,dey like to bring problems upon demselves.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by SmartMugu: 3:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Why would any person risk that much money just to see another person? Folks need to start thinking beyond what they've been fed via religions.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by princejayboss: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2015
chymystique:
All these people above me calling Father Mbaka bad names like he was the one that scammed the woman instead of the scammer. I Feel you guys are pained cause he openly supported PMB for president and the sour taste of that still lingers in you guys mouth.. Yea me too wasnt happy with his outburst but then I remembered he is entitled to his opinion and he never forced anyone to vote for PMB.. Everything must not be associated with politics pls... Fr. Mbaka is no scammer and most people know that. so you guys should stop spewing trash and blame the Foolish woman called Vivian that allowed her gullible self to be brainwashed and used! How foolish can one get to the tune of 97million! angry....

PS I ve never met Fr.Mbaka or being to his church but I know him as someone who wont stoop so low as to scam nigerians moneywise

Don't mind them... am no Roman catholic but the father mbaka is a real deal.... If the said story is true .... That means the woman want herself to be scammed.... Meeting mbaka is that too hard and though he is busy but he can still see anybody..... My wife always visit his residence in Enugu once we set foot at naija.... What am saying is this .... The woman have never said the true story what happened to his wealth
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by chika29: 5:37am On Aug 11, 2015
U c itell una say maga still dey 4naija.so guys no need going 2 Malay,accra$cotonou again.come 2tinlk of it,how gullible can 1b?o girl u jst stupid finish,small brain no dey ur head @all.ur friend told u girls hv bn scammed,instead of u investigated d whole deal,u instead payed her wit ur own money.o girl uneed babalawo 2wash ur head.ngbada
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by frankcell(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:
This Mbaka again?

Do you have brain at all
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by Daniel058(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2015
lexy2014:
is mbaka God?
he's not God but he is a servant of God. .

Mind you, he has neither wife nor children and not even ready for any unlike you...

He's even his father's only child. . Unless his father later marry another wife.. His mother has died years ago...

Everything he has belongs to church.. U eat better than him even though he has millions. . He speaks for the good of the less privileged..
How many peoples believed him when he prophesied about past election??
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by DedeNkem: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Shows how st*upid church-goers are.
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by lexy2014: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Daniel058:
he's not God but he is a servant of God. .

Mind you, he has neither wife nor children and not even ready for any unlike you...

He's even his father's only child. . Unless his father later marry another wife.. His mother has died years ago...

Everything he has belongs to church.. U eat better than him even though he has millions. . He speaks for the good of the less privileged..
How many peoples believed him when he prophesied about past election??
Thats nice i didnt no u were his biographer. anyway, my post was a reponse to ur statement "respect God". i was wondering if Mbaka is God. am not a fan of anyone using social media to insult people no matter their status in life, whether they b servants of God or otherwise. u made very important points in ur post for instance:

"Mind you, he has neither wife nor children and not even ready for any unlike you..."

Well am not 2 sure how having a wife and kids has become a bad thing just because mbaka doesnt have a wife and kids. mind mbaka is a product of marriage or did he fall from d sky? if he has chosen not 2 marry thats his choice and he wouldnt b d first. some apostles in d bible had families some other didnt.so whats d big deal?

"U eat better than him even though he has millions..."

I dont know how u know how much food i consume per day and how much mbaka consumes per day for u to have come 2 this conclusion above. even if i eat more than he does, why should that b a problem. for his millions, what do i care?
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by maze4u(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2015
nah wah for some people oooo
Re: Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. by amparas(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2015
U get 97million d wait make person lay hands on your head so that ur life and bussiness no remain d same again chai...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.