Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son (19277 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Islie: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
A Borno State High Court sitting in Maiduguri is to continue hearing tomorrow in the case of culpable homicide against a father accused of killing his six-day-old son.
Daily Trust gathered that Auwal Usman, who is standing trial before High Court 11, Maiduguri, presided over by Justice Wakkil Gana, was accused of injecting his six-day-old son with a poisonous substance.
The late child was said to have been delivered out of wedlock by his long-time girlfriend, one Habiba Mohammed.
Before closing its case on Friday, prosecution counsel, B.R. Balami, led Habiba in evidence before the court. She said she was not married to Usman, but bore him a son.
She told the court on oath that Usman visited her six days after delivery under the pretext of arranging naming ceremony for the deceased child.
Habiba said when she left the accused to check up on something in her room, the child was hale and healthy. She added that when she returned a few minutes later, she found the child lying on the floor unconscious while the father was nowhere to be found.
She said she then reported the matter to police in the area.
Professor Haruna A. Ngadda, a lecturer at the University of Maiduguri and a medical consultant, told the court that he was assisted by Dr. Abba Kabir, in carrying out autopsy on the deceased.
He said based on investigation, the baby died of Asypxia, occasioned by cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding). He said they also found blush discoloration of lips, finger and nails with fractured neck bone.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/father-in-court-over-killing-of-6-day-old-son/22112.html

lalasticlala
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Akkord4gov: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't know how it is so easy to kill another human being while some of us don't even have courage to kill animals

Sentence that man to just 80years imprisonment pls

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by frankay430(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
chisos

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Redoil: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
I know the father very well for he is typical supporter of APC and as we all know Violence run wild in the blood streem of APC footsoldier. Passingshot and beremx slidewaxie i hail una

6 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Swarshtiger(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa for that man oooo,he's not ready to be a father,he com dey pour the thinq grin

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by dayjee: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
The court should sentence the callous man to death by hanging....Period angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Jaxera(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
I wonder why someone will have the nerve to take the life of another, not to talk of that of his own son.

The heart of man is indeed evil and desperately wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Young03(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
ndi igbo siri na ife ojoo gba ago
oburu omenala

hmmmm....Aru

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Jhenny(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
end time father

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Jhenny(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
I know the father very well for he is typical supporter of APC and as we all know Violence run wild in the blood streem of APC footsoldier. Passingshot and beremx slidewaxie i hail una
ode ni e

23 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
yeye man. You are duly noted

8 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Redoil: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jhenny:
ode ni e
i know cute and beautiful gurl ard very respectful so i have nothing to say.
o de nie
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by PassingShot(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
yeye man. You are duly noted
You get time.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by youngice(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
This story get as e be
A whole consultant carried out autopsy
Concluded that the baby died of asphyxiation
But they were unable to dtermine the name of the poison

3 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
the world is really coming to an end. bad news everyday. what a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by sigiyaya(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Simple report the man to any BOKO boys station nearby lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by expertman(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why? This is wickedness the man needs to be shot on close range.

I imagine why a father would do this.

Every morning I look at my son and smile thanking God for the gift he gave me.

I appreciate my son and my wife so whatever evil spirit that will nurse the idea of killing my own son even any other peoples child should be deal with.

I pray that every satanic spirit that as been assign to destroy us shall be catapult today in jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by NotNairalandi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hear our cry oh Lord!

Evil act everywhere! I'm now more convinced that the End-Time is here!

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Neduzze5(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
G
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by sexaddict08(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
no be him son
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by ijoomo260: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
the man belong in psych ward
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
what a world, na wa o. God save us.

Hey, I just got a FREE CV writing service and its got me my first job interview after mannnyyyyy months. I'd advice you all to try them out before the promo date closes. visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/2515591/why-85-job-seekers-dont

They are very good and they also are doing a free cover letter writing too. hurry oooo seems its closing soon.
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Captainswag225(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
he must be hanged. Sharia law
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Swaggzkid: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm

Imagine this . Tufiakwa ooo
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:

6 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by sparkwil(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
The end is here
Give ur life to Jesus today

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Animal Fulani angry
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Borno State again. From Boko Haram to homicide!

This is self na so so bad full am
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by akandi4u(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Involuntry man slaughter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) / Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 / Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.