Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) (8513 Views)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by tdayof(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
sorry boss was busy...

Here are the pictures...

Cc: tdayof
Toheeb31
shenyang?
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by vjsmiles: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
tdayof:
shenyang?
yuppie
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by tdayof(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
yuppie
does shenyang have phone Lane?
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by vjsmiles: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
tdayof:
does shenyang have phone Lane?
yuppie
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by vjsmiles: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'll upload more later....still busy
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello everyone..happy to finally see Nairalanders are in China. My friend and I are coming to China on student X1 visa. My friend is to resume at Xiamen University on september 12 and.me河北经贸大学 Hebei Uni ersity of Economiics and Business. on september 15,so we are at the verge of buying our air tickets now.
we have some questions to ask you guys please;
1) which is the cheapest flight ticket to get?
2)is it compulsory for.us to buy ROUND TICKET? since the scholarship is 1 year,we are thinking of buying ONE WAY TICKET. people that are there,which one did you use?

For the person going for interview. Don't worry, God thay did ours will surely do yours. Just be sure of yourself and pray.

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSES PLEASE
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
yuppie
tdayof & vjsmiles... Bosses! I Need your help here o THANKS
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by aminho(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:
Hello everyone..happy to finally see Nairalanders are in China. My friend and I are coming to China on student X1 visa. My friend is to resume at Xiamen University on september 12 and.me河北经贸大学 Hebei Uni ersity of Economiics and Business. on september 15,so we are at the verge of buying our air tickets now.
2)is it compulsory for.us to buy ROUND TICKET? since the scholarship is 1 year,we are thinking of buying ONE WAY TICKET. people that are there,which one did you use?

For the person going for interview. Don't worry, God thay did ours will surely do yours. Just be sure of yourself and pray.

you should use kenya air is cheap and you can buy one way trip
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by BekBek(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

Hello bro. i have plans of traveling next year but i am still putting together the best country for me.

Here is my question.
How much did it cost you all together. that's from the Visa, and other things

Seocndly,Where is there embassy here in nigeria

and Save Trip wink wink wink wink
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
BekBek:

Hello bro. i have plans of traveling next year but i am still putting together the best country for me.

Here is my question.
How much did it cost you all together. that's from the Visa, and other things

Seocndly,Where is there embassy here in nigeria

and Save Trip wink wink wink wink

Thank you!
It didn't cost me much o,I got a Confucius Institute scholarship though. I only paid for the Medical test(which varies in respect with the hospital you are using),The Visa fee for the X1 student visa I have was 8,000 naira + 600 bank which comes out 5 working days after the interview (but if you want express you will pay 9,100). I've not gotten the ticket now though,but almost through with the process,I heard it's like 200-250k. That's all!
N.B ALL FEES IN NAIRA AS AT THIS YEAR 2015.

At the embassy,you will meet two Nigerian ladies at the submission desk,they will be the ones to go through your documents and all.
Necessary documents for the X1 student visa(the same thing I used).
1) Admission Notice/Invitation Letter from the school
2)Visa application form(JW202 form) from the school,the school will fill all your data on it,what you need is to sign and out date.
3)One other visa application form that will be given to you at the embassy,there you will insert all your info(where you are going,why and when..all sort of questions on it).
4)Introduction letter from Your sponsor(either your dad,mum,uncle,aunty or anybody sponsoring you)
5)Your sponsor's last six months bank's statement of account WITH AT LEAST 6 MILLION NAIRA IN THE ACCOUNT.
6)The photocopy of Your sponsor's Identification data page(Driver's licence,International passport,Birth certificate or National I.D card) N.B They may ask you to bring 2/3 of those I.d data page
7) Your International passport with at least six months of validity.
cool Flight ticket (this one is just for “shakara”,so the Visa Officer will know you are serious about going,you will get it at a business center outside the embassy for 500 naira) N.B It's not adviceable to buy ticket before getting your visa.
I think,that's all.

They have embassies in Lagos and Abuja,I used the one in Lagos at Victoria Island NO 161A Idejo street.

You don't need to panic anyways,aslong as your.documents are right,you stand a greater chance of being given visa.
GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by BekBek(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

Thank you!
It didn't cost me much o,I got a Confucius Institute scholarship though. I only paid for the Medical test(which varies in respect with the hospital you are using),The Visa fee for the X1 student visa I have was 8,000 naira + 600 bank which comes out 5 working days after the interview (but if you want express you will pay 9,100). I've not gotten the ticket now though,but almost through with the process,I heard it's like 200-250k. That's all!

At the embassy,you will meet two Nigerian ladies at the submission desk,they will be the ones to go through your documents and all.
2)Visa application form(JW202 form) from the school,the school will fill all your data on it,what you need is to sign and out date.
3)One other visa application form that will be given to you at the embassy,there you will insert all your info(where you are going,why and when..all sort of questions on it).
4)Introduction letter from Your sponsor(either your dad,mum,uncle,aunty or anybody sponsoring you)
5)Your sponsor's last six months bank's statement of account WITH AT LEAST 6 MILLION NAIRA IN THE ACCOUNT.
6)The photocopy of Your sponsor's Identification data page(Driver's licence,International passport,Birth certificate or National I.D card) N.B They may ask you to bring 2/3 of those I.d data page
cool Flight ticket (this one is just for “shakara”,so the Visa Officer will know you are serious about going,you will get it at a business center outside the embassy for 500 naira) N.B It's not adviceable to buy ticket before getting your visa.
I think,that's all.

They have embassies in Lagos and Abuja,I used the one in Lagos at Victoria Island NO 161A Idejo street.

You don't need to panic anyways,aslong as your.documents are right,you stand a greater chance of being given visa.
GOODLUCK!

Wow.. you are brilliant.

But here is my question.

Is it a must you meet this. (Your sponsor's last six months bank's statement of account WITH AT LEAST 6 MILLION NAIRA IN THE ACCOUNT.)
or if i may ask how did you meet it.
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by BekBek(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
akeba:

Thank you!

I think,that's all.

GOODLUCK!

and how did you go about this (Confucius Institute scholarship ) and what is the name of the school and what course are you studying
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by tdayof(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
aminho:
you should use kenya air is cheap and you can buy one way trip
you really love Kenya airline.. Seems you are a frequent flyer of KA. Am using Kenya airline to NGR by January too.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
BekBek:

Wow.. you are brilliant.

But here is my question.

Is it a must you meet this. (Your sponsor's last six months bank's statement of account WITH AT LEAST 6 MILLION NAIRA IN THE ACCOUNT.)
or if i may ask how did you meet it.

Thanks.
According to what you will submit at the Chinese embassy,you have to meet it,especially if it's not a scholarship. I met it,I used an Uncle as my sponsor.
But my Brother,you can get anything in Naija. For example,I didn't go to the embassy with it at first, so when I was asked to present mine,some guys came to me that it's no problem they would help me with it,I didn't believe them though,so I just called my uncle and went to the bank with him. It was at the bank that I saw someone I know (like a Big Brother[who is also a travel agent]to me but not related),he told me it's no problem,that they can just get it for you as long as you present your sponsor's account details including the bank name,since they are not going to confirm at the embassy. All they want to see is the correlation between the name of the sponsor and his I.d data page. I didn't do it because I was afraid and I also had means. N.B I'm not advicing you to do it o,don't travel with fake documents,it's dangerous,they may know at the end of the day and you won't be able to defend it.

You don't worry,whem the time comes,we will discuss. I can be of help,just keep in touch here

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
BekBek:

and how did you go about this (Confucius Institute scholarship ) and what is the name of the school and what course are you studying

check english.hanban.org/jxjen.htm AND www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=218&id=2728
to know about the confucius institute scholarship

I am going to Hebei University of Economics and Business and I have a friend going to Xiamen University we are both going to learn CHINESE LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE. You need to pass some exams before applying though. You can check for CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP too.

Mind you,our lecturers helped us to apply.I studied Chinese Language at University of Abomey Calavi, Benin republic,from November 2013 to July 2015. But you can attend Confucius classes at UNILAG,they will also help you in applying for the scholarships or better still,you can go for Bachelor's degree program at the same UNILAG, I was there on Monday and their Chinese lecturers told me how they run their program.

For the Confucius institute class,You can register for the scholarship exams the written exam is from level 1 to level 6 wgile the oral exam has 3 levels(primary,intermediary and advance). You can travel to China for 6 months if you have level 2 of written exam and Beginner level of oral exam. All info abou that is on www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=218&id=2728

I heard the program costs 24k naira for 4 months for each level . N.B You will pay for the exams differently.

For the Bachelor's degree,I don't know anything about the fees because the lecturer didn't know also and I didn't bother finding out from other sources..But All she said is a student does 100 level in Naija,200&300 levels in China and 400 level in Naija for poject and all. But I don't know if it is scholarship o. I once heard rumours that you have to pay 1 million Naira for that,I don't know how true that is.

GOODLUCK!
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by BekBek(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2015
akeba:

check english.hanban.org/jxjen.htm AND www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=218&id=2728
to know about the confucius institute scholarship

I am going to Hebei University of Economics and Business and I have a friend going to Xiamen University we are both going to learn CHINESE LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE. You need to pass some exams before applying though. You can check for CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP too.

Mind you,our lecturers helped us to apply.I studied Chinese Language at University of Abomey Calavi, Benin republic,from November 2013 to July 2015. But you can attend Confucius classes at UNILAG,they will also help you in applying for the scholarships or better still,you can go for Bachelor's degree program at the same UNILAG, I was there on Monday and their Chinese lecturers told me how they run their program.

For the Confucius institute class,You can register for the scholarship exams the written exam is from level 1 to level 6 wgile the oral exam has 3 levels(primary,intermediary and advance). You can travel to China for 6 months if you have level 2 of written exam and Beginner level of oral exam. All info abou that is on www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=218&id=2728

I heard the program costs 24k naira for 4 months for each level . N.B You will pay for the exams differently.

For the Bachelor's degree,I don't know anything about the fees because the lecturer didn't know also and I didn't bother finding out from other sources..But All she said is a student does 100 level in Naija,200&300 levels in China and 400 level in Naija for poject and all. But I don't know if it is scholarship o. I once heard rumours that you have to pay 1 million Naira for that,I don't know how true that is.

GOODLUCK!

Thanks bro.. You have been helpful will contact you when i have a problem
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by aminho(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2015
tdayof:
you really love Kenya airline.. Seems you are a frequent flyer of KA. Am using Kenya airline to NGR by January too.

I frequently use egyptair or Turkish but if someone wants the cheapest price I always recommend kenya airways
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2015
BekBek:

Thanks bro.. You have been helpful will contact you when i have a problem

Thank God!
yea,do not hesitate.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by akeba(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Meanwhile I got Ethiopia Airline ticket already from one ABRIF GLOBAL VENTURES. I paid 170k into their account for a ONE WAY ticket.

THANKS EVERYONE.
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by JJCE(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2016
akeba:

Thanks.
According to what you will submit at the Chinese embassy,you have to meet it,especially if it's not a scholarship. I met it,I used an Uncle as my sponsor.
But my Brother,you can get anything in Naija. For example,I didn't go to the embassy with it at first, so when I was asked to present mine,some guys came to me that it's no problem they would help me with it,I didn't believe them though,so I just called my uncle and went to the bank with him. It was at the bank that I saw someone I know (like a Big Brother[who is also a travel agent]to me but not related),he told me it's no problem,that they can just get it for you as long as you present your sponsor's account details including the bank name,since they are not going to confirm at the embassy. All they want to see is the correlation between the name of the sponsor and his I.d data page. I didn't do it because I was afraid and I also had means. N.B I'm not advicing you to do it o,don't travel with fake documents,it's dangerous,they may know at the end of the day and you won't be able to defend it.

You don't worry,whem the time comes,we will discuss. I can be of help,just keep in touch here
bro I need to ask some serious info from you, av sent u p.m...
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by Obinrinimi: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for this information, but please am currently having trouble with this sponsor account statement as my parent don't have that amount and I can't see any relative to give me. Please what do you suggest I do? I will await your kind and prompt response. Thanks

Thanks.

You don't worry,whem the time comes,we will discuss. I can be of help,just keep in touch here[/quote]
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by Joseyglittering: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Akeba Please D.M
Re: Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) by gentlegeorge1(m): 1:50am On Dec 11, 2019
WHAT DO CHINESE PEOPLE EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
. - It's actually what you gonna eat too.

In case you are seeing this post and you intend coming to China, I am a Nigerian YouTuber bases in China |Shenyang to be precise| . I travel around a lot though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xP-4P78PA

The video you see above☝️ is an extensive video of 10mins but shows you what you expect to eat in China for breakfast if you come here. Hahahaha. I vlog a lot about being black in China and like I always say, I am all about being real and nothing I say is scripted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Terminals: Aviation Ministry Seeks Senate Nod For $461.8m Loan / David Cameron Writes Jonathan Over FG & British Airways Faceoff / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.