Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,521 members, 7,865,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Debe Ojukwu Bombs Bianca Ojukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debe Ojukwu Bombs Bianca Ojukwu (897 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time / Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debe Ojukwu Bombs Bianca Ojukwu by TopCelebritiesM: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
First son of Late Biafra leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odogwu Ojukwu spoke candidly recently about the problems rocking the Ojukwu’s family since his death especially his running battle with the father’s wife, Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu:
“It’s still the same way it was. It’s not very cordial. It’s not very cordial because I have certain faults. There are certain lev­els below which I cannot operate. One of them is lies. I cannot tolerate lies. Another is stealing. I don’t tolerate that. My divid­ing point from any individual is when I find out that the person is a thief or a liar. So, if she could wake up today and say she doesn’t know... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/debe-ojukwu-opens-up-on-bianka-ojukwu/
Re: Debe Ojukwu Bombs Bianca Ojukwu by Came: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
The Bianca self just dey fine more, and more. She no even get yeye time. Make man dey talk too much no good at all.

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Timberland Shoe For Sale In Abuja / Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. / Denrele Shares Hot Pictures Flaunting His ''curves''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.