Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage (3469 Views)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by 100thshades: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
This girl turned stripper for 2Face... You need to see the pictures. lol

See Pictures and read full story here;

http://100thshades..co.uk/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-on-stage.html

100thshades..com
Twitter:@100thshades

1 Like

Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by chocolateme(f): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pretty fanatic
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by megamank(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
she is a shame to womanhood......i spit and walk away
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by nikkiking(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Borin!!!
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by marshalcarter: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked so after I refuse to have sex with dis gal for just last nyt only...she still went ahead strippin for 2baba

Ok ooo
As long as af beleful...no P grin
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
marshalcarter:
shocked so after I refuse to have sex with dis gal for just last nyt only... grin
lol, IDuntblivit grin
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by marshalcarter: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
lol, IDuntblivit grin
Do you want pishures?? grin
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
marshalcarter:

Do you want pishures?? grin
Yes, if u av any grin

1 Like

Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by marshalcarter: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
Yes, if u av any grin
grin.....m tired of uploadin dem....you can cum to ma house if you wanna see dem grin
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
marshalcarter:

grin.....m tired of uploadin dem....you can cum to ma house if you wanna see dem grin
Kip ur pics, IBlivit now grin
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Came: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na so dem dey find 2 baba trouble, later now dem go say dem don get belle. Shameless pikins.
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by rosy4u(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
wasted c.um angry
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Its not her fault, 2face z rich,handsome and famous..i bet y'all hypocrite NL Babes wud do worstgrin..and if u quote me, u don quote ur mama ynash cool
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
With all these and the VIRGINITY test that took place in Swaziland, I now believe that the GREATEST MIRACLE to happen to anyone is to be a MAN...
Re: See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage by Fidelismaria: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin undecided.....whew . Gotta work on me songs....hope dem bitches ready to strip 4 me too......

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Claims Her Boyfriend’s Sperm Cleared Her Pimples (photo) / Nigerians React To Tboss Stripping Unclad Live On Big Brother Naija (photos) / So Cute!! Lovely Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.