Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Too Close To The Sister-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Close To The Sister-in-law (1165 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Chidoks(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
I visited Kaduna last week and had to put up in a friends place for the 4 days i had to spend there.
On the second night her neighbours didn't just allow me sleep.looked like the man transferred a unbelievable sum of money to the wife's sister and madam was demanding for an explaination.they argued fron around 11 pm till 3am when madam packed her sisters bags and took outside because she obviously wasn't satisfied whatever explainations the man came up with.
I dozed off along the line but her quaries woke me again.
" Is she your now your wife " she fumed.i looked at the clock it was 5:30 am.i truly wished i was home.the carried on like that till around 7am and i heard a slap! oh yes i heard the slap.shuo.the man had slapped his wife and she cried out asking him why he had to slap her because of her sister.that was when the sister ran out snd the next second i heard sound of breaking bottle.shs broke bottles and ran after her sister before people dragged her back
"Babes na which kain neighbours you get sef" i asked and she said they hadn't done that before.she confessed that she too wadn't comfortable wth the man's closeness to the SIL.
By the time i left , their friends and folks were coming to beg for the sister to come back to the house but the woman refused only for my friend to call me this afternoon and said "Nne that thing is back o" i didn't immediately catch the vibes until she said "that my neighbour's sister is back to the house"
"Na joke?" i asked
" My sister no be joke o.she came with all her load early this morning"
Abeg what sort of thing is this.i can't understand it.
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by ladyF(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
He is havn an affair....
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Joniboi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
How is that your business? Mind you business. ..Aproko!
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Chidoks(f): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
He is havn an affair....

I suspected so too but my problem is why accept the sister back when she suspected them.and the slap! you need to hear the sound!
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chidoks:

I suspected so too but why would the woman allow her back after she got that slap because of her?
bcus she is her sister... Maybe they hav resolved d issue.. Pls understand that the op may be only given a pinch of information as regards to the real deal.. All these just ddnt happen in one day...
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Chidoks(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Joniboi:
How is that your business? Mind you business. ..Aproko!

shou! oga take am easy naw.i didn't put my mouth.i didn't even see them much.i'm just wondering why a man would slap his wife because of the SIL and why the woman should take her back knowing well that they may be having an affair...
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by ATMC(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls what's the significance of this story?

1 Like

Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Chidoks(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
bcus she is her sister... Maybe they hav resolved d issue.. Pls understand that the op may be only given a pinch of information as regards to the real deal.. All these just ddnt happen in one day...

yes they may have resolved the issue but do you believe some wrongdeeds cannot be undone.they really made noise.wouldn't it be better if the sister goes...
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chidoks:

yes they may have resolved the issue but do you believe some wrongdeeds cannot be undone.they really made noise.wouldn't it be better if the sister goes...
it will not only be better but best if she goes.... I dnt even see a reason why she should stay there when things are really unbalanced... She may not hav anywhr to go but I believe she should just get a boyfrnd or fiance or a job and leav their house for them
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Chidoks(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
it will not only be better but best if she goes.... I dnt even see a reason why she should stay there when things are really unbalanced... She may not hav anywhr to go but I believe she should just get a boyfrnd or fiance or a job and leav their house for them

gbam!!!
Re: Too Close To The Sister-in-law by Haywhymido(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
The wife is a fool n a coward. It is better to live with ur man with bruises n wounds dan to live with him in silence knwing dat ur hubby is f¤cking her. Or divorce his silly a.ss

(1) (Reply)

When Is One Expected To Stop Being Unclad In Front Of One's Kids? / He Bought Land Without The Knowledge Of The Wife / (photo) Meet The Youngman Who Auction his Sperm On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.