Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Challenges Of Handling Cerebral Palsed Children - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Challenges Of Handling Cerebral Palsed Children (480 Views)

Man Loses Three Fingers While Handling Fireworks (banger)(graphic Pics) / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Handling Cerebral Palsed Children by systematica(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls can anyone who have such children share their ordeals. there are so many cases in the country. many including me use to think such children are possessed until i heard of cerebral palsy - a form of brain damage that affects the development of motor skills.

(1) (Reply)

Tubal Blockage And How It Affects Female Fertility / Do You Want To Be A Great Performer In Bed? / New Cases Of Bird Flu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.