Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 (28488 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
initial gara gara...
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by khattab02: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Nacho is ready and ripe. It only takes opportunity given from the coaches to give NACHO experience.

Boyata was seventeen when he battled Rooney. Nastatic was nineteen when he put Lescott, a top experienced EPL defender on the bench at Man City.

If the Coaches felt Nacho was not ready, strikers like Jovetic and Dzeko would still be at Man City.

Pellegrini is a highly experienced Coach. If he says Nach is ready, then Nacho is ready.
thanks!

Noted!

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
NO MIND THEM NA SO THEY GO RUSH NA SO THEY GO FAIL
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Ekaka1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
tkcosby02:

Do you know you are a RACIST
So....?
Is that strange?
Aren't you even worse?
People who are gross in what they accuse you of often do worse.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kindim(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Great fantastic display from city, chelsea prepare for war on sunday

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
kobonaire:
Now the question is have you been Man C fans for a while (when they were at best mediocre in the 2000s) or only when the oil sheiks took over?? grin

Doesn't matter...

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by lovemaths(f): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Borini21:
man city go lose
Manchester city won 3-0. That's how we will beat Chelshit on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
davidflipcy5856:
up city. 37 games to go. i cant wait for city to win this league come may.

May still far.

Na coconut head dey first go school grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Doesn't matter...
bandwagoner
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Acecube:
actually was just throwing a little jibe at them, but seriously how many Africans do they boast of Mancity have bony, iheanacho,Toure yaya, e.t.c... Chelsea had drogba, eto'o, salah, n now they have moses, Mikel, omeruo, Atsu e.t.c

But what of manutd the last African they had was Manucho and that was how many years ago ? or is djemba djemba ?

Can't really support them oh, I'm someone that like seeing Nigerians progress ( I was kinda rooting for Stoke last year coz of osaze n moses)

Is there a difference between blacks & Africans ??
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Goodnuel: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2015
richard04:
With this form, man.city will definitely tear chelsea apart .
Funny grin grin

It's Chelsea bro. You should be scared.
Very scared.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Goodnuel: 1:59am On Aug 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Nacho is ready and ripe. It only takes opportunity given from the coaches to give NACHO experience.

Boyata was seventeen when he battled Rooney. Nastatic was nineteen when he put Lescott, a top experienced EPL defender on the bench at Man City.

If the Coaches felt Nacho was not ready, strikers like Jovetic and Dzeko would still be at Man City.

Pellegrini is a highly experienced Coach. If he says Nachoo is ready, then Nacho is ready.
Why Exactly did Pellegrini ditch Nastatic for Demichelis and then Mangala?? Even as a Chelsea fan, I won't forgive Pellegrini for that.

Nastatic, such a classy defender.

2 Likes

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54am On Aug 11, 2015
I agree with you. The funny thing is that Nastatic plays the same way Pellegrini likes his defenders to play. Nastatic is a good ball playing defender like David Luiz and Pique.

Well we have another in Denayer who Pellegrini promoted with Nacho.

Goodnuel:
Why Exactly did Pellegrini ditch Nastatic for Demichelis and then Mangala?? Even as a Chelsea fan, I won't forgive Pellegrini for that.

Nastatic, such a classy defender.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by safarigirl(f): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:
Now the question is have you been Man C fans for a while (when they were at best mediocre in the 2000s) or only when the oil sheiks took over?? grin
maybe when they gained interest in club football.

Not everyone started watching EPL and co as a kid. Some of us only recently began to give a shiit about football.

2 Likes

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Ekaka1:

So....?
Is that strange?
Aren't you even worse?
People who are gross in what they accuse you of often do worse.
So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by pelumi001(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2015
City all the way.... The blood of being champion is still flowing in their veins

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by justicejay(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:
since 2006?? Oya, make I catch you. Be honest and do not google it. Name their managers since 2006. grin

be honest like @cutepaul .....read here
Stuart,huges,macini,kidd, kidd was macini and huges assitance b4 he became a caretaker before d arrival of pelle.

2 Likes

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by nonichuks: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
All hail the champions!
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:

turn your brain on!

are you a registered member of the club you are supporting?.......anybody can support any club if he happens to like their style of play or for whatever sentiments known to him.

are you a locale of the team you support?........are you registered?........plus ALL the top clubs in Europe/mid east asia/ Africa (Nigeria, enyimba/kano pillars) were at one time in their history lucky enough to be owned by wealthy people who attracted the best talents to the club by better pay, so your oil sheik jibe smacks of sheer ignorance.

what other deeper ties do you have for supporting the club you do apart from peer pressure (being able to talk passionately about yours when your friends are gathered round the vendor to read complete sports first thing in the morning)

ask someone from London why he supports one of the numerous London team and not the other, then ask someone in same London why he supports totenham or arsenal or one of the other lesser known NORTH LONDON teams who are a stone throw away from each other and you will see all the history they will avail you, same with Merseyside (everton/Liverpool) and Manchester teams.

even supporters of the two Milan clubs who share same stadium fought when the played the uefa final.

you are just a statistic, no one knows you, not the club officials, not a mention on their website, no club paraphernalia apart from the chaep mass produced fake jersey you are wearing, so what gives you the gumption to question?

PS. stop using the phrase/word man city "fans" to describe a single individual, its FAN, a word coined from fanatic, which literally means blind supporter.

need I explain that blind in this context does not mean a person who has lost his sight?

lemme give you the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
justicejay:

Stuart,huges,macini,kidd, kidd was macini and huges assitance b4 he became a caretaker before d arrival of pelle.

if you were truly honest about not searching that I am impressed with you and a believer wink
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
rigarmortis:

turn your brain on!

are you a registered member of the club you are supporting?.......anybody can support any club if he happens to like their style of play or for whatever sentiments known to him.

are you a locale of the team you support?........are you registered?........plus ALL the top clubs in Europe/mid east asia/ Africa (Nigeria, enyimba/kano pillars) were at one time in their history lucky enough to be owned by wealthy people who attracted the best talents to the club by better pay, so your oil sheik jibe smacks of sheer ignorance.

what other deeper ties do you have for supporting the club you do apart from peer pressure (being able to talk passionately about yours when your friends are gathered round the vendor to read complete sports first thing in the morning)

ask someone from London why he supports one of the numerous London team and not the other, then ask someone in same London why he supports totenham or arsenal or one of the other lesser known NORTH LONDON teams who are a stone throw away from each other and you will see all the history they will avail you, same with Merseyside (everton/Liverpool) and Manchester teams.

even supporters of the two Milan clubs who share same stadium fought when the played the uefa final.

you are just a statistic, no one knows you, not the club officials, not a mention on their website, no club paraphernalia apart from the chaep mass produced fake jersey you are wearing, so what gives you the gumption to question?

PS. stop using the phrase/word man city "fans" to describe a single individual, its FAN, a word coined from fanatic, which literally means blind supporter.

need I explain that blind in this context does not mean a person who has lost his sight?

lemme give you the benefit of doubt.
who invited this harebrainèd clown to this discussion. Save your unnecessarily long rant for some other clowns that get impressed with your gibberish. All you did was state very basic and obvious points like "Capt Obvious".
Or let me do the same as a retort:
Football is also known as soccer
There are 20 teams in the premier league......

PS: You are not just a statistic to a club. Your ignorance may be forgiven because you have never experienced being a season ticket holder of any sports franchise.....
I have no time for clowns .... grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
safarigirl:
maybe when they gained interest in club football.

Not everyone started watching EPL and co as a kid. Some of us only recently began to give a shiit about football.
Good point .... I was just having some fun you know since some of Man C's fan base are actually frustrated ex-gunners and LFCs .... grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:
I am a fo.ol and other bla bla blas

now how is that my business?....you make absolutely no sense, fly away and try that bonehead jive on fucktards like you who posses the same IQ as a mentally deranged sasquatch.

statistic grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
rigarmortis:

now how is that my business?....you make absolutely no sense, fly away and try that bonehead jive on fucktards like you who posses the same IQ as a mentally deranged sasquatch.

statistic grin
Why would you edit a quoted post ..... I guess that is a clear sign that my original words stung you - mu ha ha!!
I am sorry, I cannot engage with you in discussion anymore. Cheers.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by justicejay(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:
if you were truly honest about not searching that I am impressed with you and a believer wink
Why should I search for what I have.?
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
justicejay:

Why should I search for what I have.?
OK cool, I believe .... Btw, nice goals by Yaya yesterday .... let's see if my #CFC can neutralize you guys on Sunday ....
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by justicejay(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
kobonaire:
OK cool, I believe .... Btw, nice goals by Yaya yesterday .... let's see if my #CFC can neutralize you guys on Sunday ....
No, the one to.hurt you is yet to come...KDB!!!
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
justicejay:
No, the one to.hurt you is yet to come...KDB!!!
bring him on, baba Rahman will regulate cool
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
kobonaire:
Why would you edit a quoted post ..... I guess that is a clear sign that my original words stung you - mu ha ha!!
I am sorry, I cannot engage with you in discussion anymore. Cheers.

yeah, you cant stand a verbal joust with someone of superior intellect, go converse with your fellow mo.rons.

you are a king amongst them.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
rigarmortis:

yeah, you cant stand a verbal joust with someone of superior intellect, go converse with your fellow mo.rons.

you are a king amongst them.
thats a good joke .... or maybe by superior intellect you mean someone that edits quoted posts - clear signs of a cretin who was butt-hurt by my previous comments otherwise why edit them?
grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
kobonaire:
thats a good joke .... or maybe by superior intellect you mean someone that edits quoted posts - clear signs of a cretin who was butt-hurt by my previous comments otherwise why edit them?
grin

A product of an beleaguered extended alcohol induced short time type one night stand thinks he deserves an opinion grin grin grin grin

pulling out bonehead jives from his narrow a55 and jumping from one silly conclusion to another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020 / What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.