Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,713 members, 7,862,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 (28446 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
rigarmortis:

A product of an beleaguered extended alcohol induced short time type one night stand thinks he deserves an opinion grin grin grin grin

pulling out bonehead jives from his narrow a55 and jumping from one silly conclusion to another.
I can't even blame the institution that attempted to educate you because even if you take a donkey to MIT, it is still a donkey ..... heee haaaaw heeeeee haaaaawww...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
kobonaire:

I can't even blame the institution that attempted to educate you because even if you take a donkey to MIT, it is still a donkey ..... heee haaaaw heeeeee haaaaawww...... grin grin

laughing at your own dry jokes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sure sign of insanity, seek help grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
rigarmortis:

laughing at your own dry jokes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sure sign of insanity, seek help grin grin grin grin
If anything I take credit for is in educating you on the foölishness of editing the posts you quote .... (even if it bruises your over inflated ego).
Cheers.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
kobonaire:
If anything I take credit for is in educating you on the foölishness of editing the posts you quote .... (even if it bruises your over inflated ego).
Cheers.

Lol, you go from jumping to conclusions to taking credit?

you sir, are a daughterfucker, a behind door dikc taking ediot.

an unlettered foo.l taking credit for pissing on his nuts while attempting to piss on his betters, in a forced dikc measuring contest.

You are a pvssi with a yeast infection,

And trust me its not an insult.

Cheers.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
rigarmortis:

Lol, you go from jumping to conclusions to taking credit?

you sir, are a daughterfucker, a behind door dikc taking ediot.

an unlettered foo.l taking credit for pissing on his nuts while attempting to piss on his betters, in a forced dikc measuring contest.

You are a pvssi with a yeast infection,

And trust me its not an insult.

Cheers.
You are boring. I would have more fun watching paint dry than reading your low IQ retorts. There is nothing remotely intellectual in conversing with you - you just have crass and brainless responses. Go impress your little girlfriends/hôes on NL with your potty mouthed circus act grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:

You are boring. I would have more fun watching paint dry than reading your low IQ retorts. There is nothing remotely intellectual in conversing with you - you just have crass and brainless responses. Go impress your little girlfriends/hôes on NL with your potty mouthed circus act grin

you had to dig deep into your fetid bag of grotty vocabularies in a bid to impress? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

put this kind of effort into your essay class and you will be head boy of your village school........

you already have a massive head to match, why such a massive dome will contain such scant brain matter is totally beyond me.... grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

you had to dig deep into your fetid bag of grotty vocabularies in a bid to impress? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

put this kind of effort into your essay class and you will be head boy of your village school........

you already have a massive head to match, why such a massive dome will contain such scant brain matter is totally beyond me.... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROO7xSTxfY
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

nice selfie.
like a true donkey, rigarmortis refers to his video as a 'selfie' ..... grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
like a true donkey, rigarmortis refers to his video as a 'selfie' ..... grin grin grin

common, tell the truth, that's you, the haircut is unmistakable.........a cross between adolf hilter a wild dwarf donkey.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

common, tell the truth, that's you, the haircut is unmistakable.........a cross between adolf hilter a wild dwarf donkey.
heeeee haaaaw rigarmortis, the official NairaLand donkey refers to his video as a selfie ..... Heeee haaaaaaw heeee haaaaw
PS: it is not "common", it should be better abbreviated as c'mon ..... never mind, you have already exceeded expectations of a donkey grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
heeeee haaaaw rigarmortis, the official NairaLand donkey refers to his video as a selfie ..... Heeee haaaaaaw heeee haaaaw
PS: it is not "common", it should be better abbreviated as c'mon ..... never mind, you have already exceeded expectations of a donkey grin

you got your break right? you were waiting patiently to spot an error.

now you have one, go ahead and throw a party. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:

wassup with the wild guffaws?............you are going bunkers man!
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

you got your break right? you were waiting patiently to spot an error.

now you have one, go ahead and throw a party. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a sensitive little sissy aren't you?? I did not mean to grow sand into your mangina grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:
wassup with the wild guffaws?............you are going bunkers man!
I could adopt you as a pet .... brb, need to go find a carrot and a stick .... cheesy
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:

You are a sensitive little sissy aren't you?? I did not mean to grow sand into your mangina grin

and you sire, are a pussyy with a yeast infection. grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
I could adopt you as a pet .... brb, need to go find a carrot and a stick .... cheesy

you live in your fantasy world, why don't you adopt your father?.....he would make a good lap dog grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

you live in your fantasy world, why don't you adopt your father?.....he would make a good lap dog grin

how exactly do you adopt a parent?? Jeez you take stüpidity to a whole new level ... grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

and you sire, are a pussyy with a yeast infection. grin grin
exactly the reason you should stay away from those whöre houses ....
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
how exactly do you adopt a parent?? Jeez you take stüpidity to a whole new level ... grin

do you want me to school you in the details?.....your father already has the IQ of a mongrel dog, it shouldn't be hard for you to adopt such specimen as the pet you seem to be in dire need of.

cheers.

grin grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
exactly the reason you should stay away from those whöre houses ....

do you want me to describe how I met your mother? cool
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

do you want me to school you in the details?.....your father already has the IQ of a mongrel dog, it shouldn't be hard for you to adopt such specimen as the pet you seem to be in dire need of.

cheers.

grin grin grin grin
you still don't get it .... how do you adopt a parent .......
PS: Are you really that butt-hurt that you resorted to talking of one's parents ....a real sissy you are .... with a bruised mangina .... grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
you still don't get it .... how do you adopt a parent .......
PS: Are you really that butt-hurt that you resorted to talking of one's parents ....a real sissy you are .... with a bruised mangina .... grin

eat a dikc man, so you gonna resort to morality now huh? grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:
do you want me to describe how I met your mother? cool
Ooooookkkk ..... I guess I've stuck a log in your rear end and now you are taking it personal .... I'm way too classy to insult anyone's parents even if they are morönic like you... grin
Cheers dude. It was fun kicking you in your mangina.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
Ooooookkkk ..... I guess I've stuck a log in your rear end and now you are taking it personal .... I'm way too classy to insult anyone's parents even if they are morönic like you... grin
Cheers dude. It was fun kicking you in your mangina.

and it was fun watching you give yourself a bl0wj0b, have "fun" grin.

classy?........ grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

eat a dikc man, so you gonna resort to morality now huh? grin
Yup, trade barbs like a man ... not a teenager boy whose mangina - ego has been bruised .....
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
Yup, trade barbs like a man ... not a teenager boy whose mangina - ego has been bruised .....

you thought long and hard about what to say............

and this is what you finally come up with?

grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

you thought long and hard about what to say............

and this is what you finally come up with?

grin
I actually have work to do unlike this donkey with a mangina grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
I actually have work to do unlike this donkey with a mangina grin

am still not impressed.

try harder.

grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

am still not impressed.

try harder.

grin
im impressed with myself .... I fixed your immaturity cool
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by rigarmortis: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
kobonaire:
im impressed with myself .... I fixed your immaturity cool

lol, everything you do is by yourself, impressed with yourself?

is it also "do it yourself" when it comes your s3x life, seeing as Vaseline sales pick up in any neighbourhood you move to?

grin grin grin

I have to attend to some other issues now, will be back soon

cool grin

clap for yourself btw, for "fixing" my maturity......whatever that means....

later
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

lol, everything you do is by yourself, impressed with yourself?

is it also "do it yourself" when it comes your s3x life, seeing as Vaseline sales pick up in any neighbourhood you move to?

grin grin grin

I have to attend to some other issues now, will be back soon

cool grin

clap for yourself btw, for "fixing" my maturity......whatever that means....

later

Now, that part was actually funny .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020 / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.