Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States (848 Views)

Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / D’banj & Don Jazzy Announce Mo’hits Reunion Tour / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by Daniel058(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Barring any unexpected circumstances, the West African Examinations Council will immediately (Monday) launch the record of its debtor states, our correspondent has gathered.
The council will even announce the discharge of the Might/June 2015 West African Senior Faculty Certificates Examination.
The WAEC Head of Nationwide Workplace, Lagos, Mr. Charles Eguridu, at a briefing in Lagos two weeks in the past, had threatened to withhold outcomes of candidates whose states have been indebted to the council.
The debtor states, which Eguridu claimed have been 19, owed the council N4bn examination registration charges.
In accordance with him, the large money owed have been irritating the operations of the council.
The HNO, who refused to call the debtor states, promised that the council would make the listing public after two weeks in the event that they did not offset the money owed.
However a supply within the council advised our correspondent on Sunday that with the deliberate launch of the Might/ June 2015 WASSCE outcomes on Monday, (at present), the council had no choice however the expose the debtor states.
She stated, “The HNO promised to announce names of the defaulting states whereas releasing the outcomes, so the expectation is regular. It won’t be misplaced if he makes the announcement on Monday. Besides if he needs to inform the general public that the states had cleared the money owed.”

http://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/waec-to-announce-names-of-debtor-states/
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by ladyF(f): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by INTROVERT(f): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Ok

Osun must be among
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by ladyF(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol they must be o. Watch the osun people come for u in a bit grin tongue
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by deadZONE: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool cool I hope After one week waec would not come out to apologize
to some states just how DIAMOND BANK DID. tongue
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by Daniel058(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Ok
lady f always sharp grin

WAEC BOARD should pls do that between now and tomorrow morning... .

#cAn'TWaIt
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by Daniel058(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Osun must be among
osun is there already..
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by INTROVERT(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Lol they must be o. Watch the osun people come for u in a bit grin tongue

am glad you have changed back to (f) grin grin grin grin grin... don't mind those nairaland boys, they hate when ladies get FTC often even though there is no payment. Their words don't kill so just ignore the comments you wish to and respond to those you like.

much love grin grin
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by Daniel058(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF and INTROVERT, Nairaland executive

I DEY HAIL grin.

#Nwa Abakaliki..
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by ladyF(f): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

am glad you have changed back to (f) grin grin grin grin grin... don't mind those nairaland boys, they hate when ladies get FTC often even though there is no payment. Their words don't kill so just ignore the comments you wish to and respond to those you like.

much love grin grin
Lol they insult cuz they can't make FTC grin I just read and laugh, sometimes I'm tempted to quote the insults and respond with a dot (.) so they know I saw it, but then I'll still be gracing them with a response.
FTC is we, the skilled ones. E no easy. grin grin
Re: WAEC To Announce Names Of Debtor States by Daniel058(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Lol they insult cuz they can't make FTC grin I just read and laugh, sometimes I'm tempted to quote the insults and respond with a dot (.) so they know I saw it, but then I'll still be gracing them with a response.
FTC is we, the skilled ones. E no easy. grin grin
your trick is not hidden. . I know it grin

Your mouse is always on "RECENT" OR NEW"

HEHEHE grin grin

Now yo will start loosing some of your Ftc. .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Skiibii In Public After Death Publicity Stunt / Chris Brown Celebrates 10years Of Songs. Check Out His Achievements Within 10yrs / List Of African Cities With The Highest Number Of Millionaires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.