Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) (54546 Views)

Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Singer, Patoranking Spotted On An Okada ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by okitikpo: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Why is there's a lot of hate directed @ this talented girl?
BTW It's just how girls with short skirts and gowns sit on bikes
are you still learning Nairalanders? 2face don talk am finish na for him song. If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody. Just a simple lady that is just enjoying herself and I bet has not hurt nor harm any Nairalander before and still yet they are pouring out their wretched and miserable life out giving her negative remarks that is uncalled for as if she was the one that that kept them in their sorry state. They should keep on the bitterness why she keep on bolling and flying high. No wonder the Bible says that the heart of a man is desperately wicked. Common to appreciate good thing for once, you will never see it in humans especially Nigerians. Go girl; Florence Otedola as known as DJ Cuppa you rock and you look astonishing. haters should continue hating for no just sake

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by Collins87: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Not important to the public!
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by tosyne55(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2015
idongesit88:
She's having fun!
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by Tex42(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2015
And this made front page...
Onlyinnigeria Sha.
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by softwhispers: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
andreT:
That okada is not moving, see the guy's leg.
You do have an eye for details!
Had to scroll back up and confirmed that his left leg is balancing the immobile motorcycle.
Some eyes sha...
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by moshould(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
She sef na humanbein oo !
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
everything that dj cuppy does is broadcasted. she enters a bike. she eats. very soon even if she is brushing her teeth it will be uploaded. LEARN TO UPLOAD IMPORTANT THINGS . WISE SAYING
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by vega84(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
U are sooo cute I could hav com fr u if nt that u are an Ofe mmanu gal #vegatalks
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
mecuzee:
LIB people
how is this bondage
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
WHY CANT SHE INVEST THIS IN HER OWN COUNTRY
OR DON'T WE HAVE POOR PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ANYMORE THAT NEEDS THIS KIND OF HELP AND EMPOWERMENT??
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
see this girl forehead shocked ,shola!! akpan!! nnamdi!! mak una go bring ball,i don see field grin
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin Send me her number let me marry into BILLIONS grin grin
Re: Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) by ayodejiayeola(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) detailed photo realistic realism portrait painting by Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. / Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.