Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet (41840 Views)

TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Adeabbey59(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm.... mule

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by fredoooooo: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! You need deliverance walai! And I will make sure Prophet Kazo is in charge of your deliverance night. grin grin grin
Kazo lawyer ni oshodi or who ? Ggbagbe awon guy man yen jare grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
My mother taught me when I was young that "If you can lie, then you can steal". With that said, to me all these pastors are worse than Boko Haram. I'm starting to believe they are the ones rendering support to the insurgents. Cos damn, they lie too much and sure, they steal. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by zainy20(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba people.
Na only yoruba pple dey lie?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by tosyne55(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
once upon a time...
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

Kazo lawyer ni oshodi or who ? Ggbagbe awon guy man yen jare grin
Lolz....i will keep on praying for you... o ni lo adura bajestically. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by mimicious(f): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked ahhhhhh prophet
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by mn09abk: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
WE DONT BILIV YOU WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Kayydon007: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is Prophet Kasali a YORUBA man?

Suck it
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by sasquareT(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
mecuzee:
Bros you sabi lie!
If he is truly saying the truth....then you no you are also lying by saying he lied.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by fredoooooo: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lolz....i will keep on praying for you... o ni lo adura bajestically. grin

Iya adura noble , oro mi n fe adura (in dele odule's voice)
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by timota(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
mecuzee:
Bros you sabi lie!
no be lie, the same spirit met me last week and said that I should tell his children to pay 12.4 million into my account if not him will be annoyed so I'm just trying to see how I can reach the children or send my account number to them
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by bigass123(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bros, you talk too much...
kennyman2000:
soon, we'll have another pastor that'll say, oba sijuade carcass came to eat wit him..

Another will say, oba sijuade soul came to make use of his toilet..

Another one will say, oba sijuade ghost came to have form with his wife and jesus was happy about it cos that's a sign that oba sijuade will make heaven and his wife is pregnant and carrying a son that'll be named ''JESUS JUNIOR''

All politicians should come and be bowing before him for them to make heaven..

And there comes the BILLINGS...

Hmmmm... Smh for all these pastors..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands joor..
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by DTOBS(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
mecuzee:
Bros you sabi lie!
He's blind ooooo,bt he was conducted round the palace and he found nothing unholy @ooni's palace for that matter....
The story get as e b ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by kwenu: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
so many little kids on nairaland doubting prophecy
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by tuffgongjo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Scammer,all these men just dey give us Telemundo$Opera.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Arrant rubbish...
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by isan(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigeria pastors can lie sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

Iya adura noble , oro mi n fe adura (in dele odule's voice)
Lmao grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by kennyman2000(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
bigass123:
Bros, you talk too much...

Am sorry sir.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by gidjah(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
What if its all true?,what if our king actually sneaked behind to surrender his life to Christ after all?,whoes business would that be, most of you feigning ignorance really need to wake up o, every man is ever afraid for his own life,they all know that all this fetish practices wont tak them byond this earth,so let us all xamine our individual lives and ensure we live a life that will take us beyond this earth to ETERNITY. RIP DR KING

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by darlenese(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nor be only knock on ur door! Why he nor knock on ur head , yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Buhahahahahahah! What a very funny joke! Is that basket mouth or seyilaw?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by honeywealth75(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
mecuzee:
Bros you sabi lie!
. A self claim pastor that can not detect a single un godly substance in the great Ife palace,does he even know that d king lives with the idols? I can confirm he his really blind, me i fear ohh
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by fejicruz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oga Prophet, if you think this stunt will make ur church market sell the more, you don lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by macof(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pastors and lies are like little kids and candy

Shameless man undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by remiotega: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Picture of the Spirit knocking or adonbilivit grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Bonapart(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Nigeria pastors don come again with dia lies
you are very stup!d.... are you a fool

Just loot at your comment again and ask GOD to forgive you
Calling men of God liars

Even if they lie, who are you little hediot to say such rubbish
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
oluwadare26:
The guy below me is absolutely suffering from some disorders....

Is the Prophet an Igbo man?
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by bigass123(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin
kennyman2000:

Am sorry sir.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by edey2real: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
oloriadejoke:
I think not everything we see on nairaland we must put mouth ordinary ok just said it all b4 writing this I read series of comment from my fellow nairalanders, if you are not sure of what you are reading then shusshhh your mouth up must you give a trashy Comment on other people, some says he is a hungry prophet Hmmm if you have the opportunity to see prophet kasali once b4 then you will know he is not an hungry man,although he is blind, with a beautiful wife and children but God still perform signs and wonders true him,although am not a member of his church but have once met him at mountain of mercy Erio Ekiti that's y am able 2 give a description of him

And that is why people like you are been scammed by such pastors.

So, you must go to Ori Oke before God answer your prayers.
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet by Dindondin(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
kennyman2000:

Another one will say, oba sijuade ghost came to have form with his wife and jesus was happy about it cos that's a sign that oba sijuade will make heaven and his wife is pregnant and carrying a son that'll be named ''JESUS JUNIOR''..
Abeg Pls what is form?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.