Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. (882 Views)

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here / Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by tuborme: 4:41am On Mar 23, 2009
if you have noticed, the number of cars being posted here for sale have reduced drastically in the recent weeks, i guess the global economic section has hit nairaland auto section. what do you think about this?

personally i think that the low value of the naira and congestion at the port has sent the nigerian economy on suspension.

please tell Chukwuma Soludo that we need bailout.

Seun should stop paying BONUSES to moderators.
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
There are so many ride in Nigeria for sale, almost every family that have family out of Nigeria has a ride to sell.
$$ has gone off the roof, and making profit a tough thing to come by.
So most people seems to be hanging on to their money till things get better,
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by MrCrackles(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
tuborme:

Seun should stop paying BONUSES to moderators.

Who told you moderators get bonuses?!
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Who told you moderators get bonuses?!

I think their bonuses is just the ability to boot people.
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by Igwe9(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I think their bonuses is just the ability to boot people.
Your guess is as good as mine smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by tuborme: 3:40am On Mar 24, 2009
the moderators are the executive directors of this international company, and from what we learnt from AIG; directors should continue to get bonuses even if the company is collapsing.
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by abbyode(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2009
It seems that we have more of naija used cars for sale now than toks. Na wa ooo,
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
abbyode:

It seems that we have more of naija used cars for sale now than toks. Na wa ooo,
buying a nigerian used car is like buying a coffin, cos average Nigerians dont maintain their rides
Re: Nairaland Autos In Recession, We Need Bailout. by ziontrain: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2009
Nairalanders,

Due to the wild and violent swing of the value of the Naira vis-a-vis the U.S. Dollar, a lot of dealers based abroad have decided to "sit out" the instability until the situation becomes more predictable. This is what is responsible for the dearth (not the death) of imported vehicles on nairaland. Very soon, we will be back!

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Nissan Sunny 1992 Model, Power Steering, Central Lock, 2 Doors. / Custom Licenced Clearing Agent @ Apapa, Tin-can Island. / Gold Color Toyota Camry Bought In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.