Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria (14172 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 23, 2009
can anyone tell me the day of the week and time adoration ministries enugu nigeria run by father mbaka is normally held? can anyone also tell me how to get there when i get to enugu? thanks
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2009
finally i went to adoration. i received a lot of blessing. the adoration was worth it. thank you Jesus. I couldnt believe my eyes because there more than 300000 at a single gathering. I hope to attend it again. if you want to go, it is held on wednesday night by 9pm till 6pm in the morning which is followed by a morning mass.
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2009
Bigmodo, are u born again, be sincere to urself as this is a question of the heart (personal)
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2009
brein:

Bigmodo, are u born again, be sincere to urself as this is a question of the heart (personal)

let me state it here that you cannot be a member of the roman catholic church without being born again(baptised).
you question sound mischievious you see someone thanking Jesus and you are asking him if He is born again.
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by samueldike: 7:53am On May 20, 2009
hallo,,
please i need help,
am from Mbano L.G.A of IMO STATE
and my name is samuel i leave in spain,,

well i have trubled with winch craft for more than 6years now it has been disturbing me
in many ways,,
infact i came to nigeria in 2 occations i been to many churches and when i liesten father mbaka music OBUNGWONGWO
then my mind talk to me to search for father mbaka web site maybe i can get it, and thats how i come to writte drop this note,

please if there any way i can talk with father mbaka,, if it is by E-mail or by telephone
please i need your help,,if there a way i can get to father by phone or mail address please help,,i will be very very greatfull to get this contact thanks
my mail address is zubachichi@yahoo.com
thanks
samuel
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2009
Question: Have you been born again?

If not, you better confess Jesus as Lord of your life right away and recieve that eternal life of God; that overcomming divine life of almighty God into your spirit (1Jn 5:11-12, Rom 10:9-10).

There is no substitute for this if you want to live victoriously in this life. Satan will not stop at troubling you, his desire is to kill you and get u to hell.

However, if you are born again, you need to know that you were raised together with christ from the dead (Eph 2:5-6).

You are now seated with him in heavenly places at the right hand of God; that place of authority and power with God almighty (Eph 1:20-21).

This should be your daily testimony, declaration, announcement or confession otherwise satan will continue mess you up even though you are born again.

Satan and his demons thrive on the ignorance of God's people. Jesus got the victory for us!

Remember the apostles creed . . .(he descended into hell). He actually went to hell, defeated satan and all his co-horts, released the captives and rose again victorious and triumphant over all principality and power.

What you need is not a deliverance pastor or minister but the message of your deliverance and that is what i am bringing to you now.

Arise and shine for your light is come. Tell that devil to get out in Jesus' name! Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by nwakaibeya1: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by brize(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
samueldike:
hallo,,
please i need help,
am from Mbano L.G.A of IMO STATE
and my name is samuel i leave in spain,,

well i have trubled with winch craft for more than 6years now it has been disturbing me
in many ways,,
infact i came to nigeria in 2 occations i been to many churches and when i liesten father mbaka music OBUNGWONGWO
then my mind talk to me to search for father mbaka web site maybe i can get it, and thats how i come to writte drop this note,

please if there any way i can talk with father mbaka,, if it is by E-mail or by telephone
please i need your help,,if there a way i can get to father by phone or mail address please help,,i will be very very greatfull to get this contact thanks
my mail address is zubachichi@yahoo.com
thanks
samuel
my there i dont know his phone or Email but i will tell you or rather advise you to seek another Priest, there are many priests who are capable of delivering such spirits, if you are presently in Nigeria then i will advise you to go to any parish and seek a Rev father in their office(make enquires) but tell them how serious your case is... If they tell you that they dont have chance then tell them to direct you to another priest who has, just to show your desperation...... My advise oooooo thanks
Re: Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP, get to Enugu, board a bus going to Emene, stop at the market, take a Keke to Adoration from there. Or take a Keke to 'orie' and take another to adoration.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotion By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.