Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27 (554 Views)

John 3 Vs 16 Says Bible Is A Complete Hoax / How To Receive Anything / Latest Revelation From John 3 Vs 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27 by oluwatunde1984(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings to you my brothers and sisters.

I have brought the good news again

Many will ignore it bcus the bible say in the book of John 3 vs 19 that they love darkness rather than light

Have brought to you the good news of salvation

Which is free

Don't visit any herbalist anywhere or pastor you can also talk to God let's read Is 59 vs 1-2

Am not here to preach prosperity

But the good news is When u accept Jesus as your Lord and savior

Protection is sure
Prosperity is sure
Promotion is sure
Sound health
Name it

Read Deut 28 vs 1 - 16 and 3John 1 vs 2

My people on this lovely Nairaland it may seem you have tried everything and its not working give Jesus a chance in your life and see what will happen next

please you must be ready to commit your life totally you must be ready to do away with old life

As you do that God will bless you

Thanks for reading this and God bless you

Am not for any church though I have my church and am not ready to advertise any church

Matt 18 vs 19 says if two of you shall pray on earth as touching anything it shall be done

In case you need me to pray along with you can chat with me on whatsapp between hours of 4pm and 10pm

I do things as Holy spirit leads me that's why I choose to post my number please not for any other things strictly for PRAYER, MONITORING and COUNCELING

Thanks
Re: No Man Can Receive Anything. John 3 Vs 27 by Swaggzkid: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Take front sit++

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Go In Rapture / The Battle Of The Name / What Does Christianity/being A Christian Mean?! Deep Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.