Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father (1491 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / Checkout This Hot Important Debate On Childbearing. Come In And Have Ur Say!!! / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by mytime24(f): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2015
A father let his 20-year-old daughter drown off a beach in Dubai by preventing lifeguards from rescuing her because he did not want her to be touched by a strange man, Emirati news media reported Monday.
The father had taken his wife and kids to the beach for a picnic, Lieutenant Colonel Ahmed Burqibah, deputy director of Dubai police's search and rescue department, told Emirates 24/7. The children were swimming when the daughter got into trouble and screaming for help.

When two lifeguards went to help the woman, her father, described as a “tall and strong” Asian man, "started pulling and preventing the rescue men and got violent with them", said Colonel Burqibah.

“He told them that he prefers his daughter being dead than being touched by a strange man” believing that “if these men touched his daughter, then this would dishonour her”, Colonel Burqibah told the website.

He said he believed the woman probably would have lived if the father had not intervened.

“She died unfortunately, at a time when she had a chance to live, especially that the rescue men were so close to her to pull her out of the water,” he said.

The father was later arrested by Dubai Police for stopping the rescue team from saving his daughter’s life and doing their job, Emirates 24/7 reported.

Though Dubai has become a popular destination for both expats and holidaymakers from all over the world, it is still a predominantly conservative Muslim country.

Kissing and petting in public are against decency laws, sex outside marriage is illegal and public nudity can be punished by imprisonment or deportation

http://www.france24.com/en/20150810-dubai-father-stops-rescue-drowning-daughter-dishonour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by marshalcarter: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2015
He allowed his innocent daughter to die slowly.....

Well if you ask me....It'd better if you tie the bumblin idiot....lay him on the floor....den go get a tanker with 56tyres den drive so so slowly from his TANTAN to his head...so he'll feel pain

Nonsense....naim wan marry the gal...gve am bellle?? Lubbish
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by MRBrownJ: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2015
religious stoopidity!

1 Like

Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm mm. This is just too much to swallow. I wish the girl was alive at least to question him if he truly was the father
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
mytime24
Beautiful woman you don't have another man place
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by mytime24(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
amani63:
mytime24
angry sad
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
mytime24:
angry sad
you are angry
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by mytime24(f): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
amani63:
you are angry
nt angry,
bt d reason u mention moi here is wat moi dnt knw undecided
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
mytime24:
nt angry,
bt d reason u mention moi here is wat moi dnt knw undecided
I mention toi because of your beauty and soon you will understand
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by mytime24(f): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
amani63:
mytime24
nd wat do u mean by i quote " you don't have another man PLACE"
Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
amani63:
I mention toi because of your beauty and soon you will understand
d'accord

1 Like

Re: Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
mytime24:
nd wat do u mean by i quote " you don't have another man PLACE"
no other man occupy that place except moi

(1) (Reply)

Adeleye Reunion / Why Do People Forget Their Children Once They Travel Abroad / ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.