Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer (12348 Views)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Who Knows What Can Cure Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by ojeffo: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
Scientists have discovered that apart from pollinating  crops, producing honey, beeswax , propolis, pollen and royal jelly, bees could also be the solution to the deadly Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and cancer.

Recently, a team of scientists at the Washington University School of Medicine, USA, used nanoparticles carrying a toxin found in bee venom  to destroy HIV without harming nearby cells.

The report was contained in the current issue of Antiviral Therapy.

Explaining the modus operandi, Dr. Samuel A. Wickline, one of the researchers said; “Bee venom contains a potent toxin called melittin that can poke holes in the protective envelope that surrounds HIV and other viruses. It has even shown melittin-loaded nanoparticles to be effective in killing tumor cells.”

In an interview with Vanguard in Ibadan recently, Mr. Ayodele Salako, an apiculturist (beekeeper), corroborated the assertion of the researchers. “The bee sting is very medicinal. A bee keeper who is stung by a bee every now and then,  will not complain of any ailment because the bees have taken those things away from you by enhancing your immunity. That is one of the best works of bee venom.”

He demonstrated this by administering bee venom therapy on some people with pains in various parts of the body like the waist, hands and knees. All recipients said the pains stopped after a few minutes.

Comparing the bee venom and other anti-HIV drugs, Joshua L. Hood, another researcher said “most anti-HIV drugs inhibit the virus’s ability to replicate. But this anti-replication strategy does nothing to stop initial infection, and some strains of the virus have found ways around these drugs and reproduce anyway. The bee venom toxin is different because it attacks an essential part of the virus’ structure. The melittin forms little pore-like attack complexes and ruptures the envelope, stripping it off the virus.

“We are attacking an inherent physical property of HIV,” said Hood, “and there isn’t any way for the virus to adapt to that. The virus has to have a protective coat, a double-layered membrane that covers it,” so if the covering is destroyed, the virus is destroyed.

“Because the bee venom toxin has been engineered not to attack healthy cells, a vaginal gel loaded with bee venom particles, could be ideal for couples where one partner has HIV and they want to have a baby,” the report said, adding; “It’s also theoretically
possible that intravenous injections of the nanoparticles would be able to clear HIV from the blood stream, a virtual miracle for those who have tested positive.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/hiv-cancer-bee-venom-to-the-rescue/
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Phorlorunso: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wow this is great news for science..i hope the cure works after it is fully tested
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Kolade9(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
I pray it works o
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Gerardcole(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
So if you get HIV. Use the Nigeria thick forest bees. They will have greater effect.
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Which one is womanly gel
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by firestar(f): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2013
angry
The thing is, after stinging, the bee dies. Have scientists noted that?
(Getting stung hurts terribly!)
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by PENMIGHT(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2013
I was on Site one day when a man approached asking me whether I will like to patronize him. "Why not", I replied? "And what kind of service do u render?", I asked him. Expecting him to explain which field of works he is skilled in, he said he gives "Bee Injections" @ the rate of 6 for N100.
I was still thinking it to mean another name of all these acupuncture therapy u see around. Alas, he brought out life bees! I laughed!

A stream of thought run through my mind as the man was x-raying his knowledge of human physiology; telling me which veins connects to the brain; which one connects to my waist(for man power!);which connects to joints here and there.

I was wondering why will I volunteer to be stung by bee knowing how potent they could be. I decided to dire!
Here the man comes with the box and on opening it, I was starring at a Bee Hive. Hungry,scary looking bees!
I TOOK THE SIX! Yeah, I did! I was practically 'dead'(not patience type though) for some time so don't expect me to narrate how it felt. It was a wiered,funny kind of experience.
Bitter,pepeermint,hot,hitchy feelings garnished with some dancing steps that renders azonto look ordinary. For some moment , I thought the air siezed.
Suffocating, I was feeling the venoms as they permeate my body. The one( no. two) I took at the base of the spine(man power) was the baddest!

I took it around 4pm and d effect wore down greatly only the next morning but the insertion point took days for the itching to stop. Though I slept much better,the sun sets at midday for me!
U know some itching that ones brain can't really decipher whether they are sweet o or painful o. Combo things. U itch,u laugh , u hiss,u skake ur head promising not to return your hands only for you to know how feeble you are!

THE EFFECT?- Why ask when you can try it out yourself? I remember this vividly because it is one of the most effective experience I have with taking medicinal drugs. It was soothing afterall! Great feeling of general well-being. Hyper-activity I noticed at work. No fatigue for days. Usual pains were not noticeable. The man promised high delivery at the work my wife normally send me! It worked too! ALL at N100- this is the real "gbogbo ni se-aporo epa ijebu"

One thing is funny though, the bees that stung me WILL NEVER STUNG ANYONE AGAIN. I believe that is natural way to prevent transmission of disease like not sharing needles,blades e.t.c. Infact, they usually 'dash' u the needles' to dispose off yourself-they insert their needles and forget it there.

Sooner than later, they have to die a natural death. They stung ones in lifetime and 'its mission achieved' for them. They died helplessly in my presence.

My gain, their losses! Rest in peace(s) docs!

7 Likes

Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by deols(f): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2013
I have seen it before. I was surprised and my mum explained what it was for.

I dont think I will give it a try. I hate Pain-who doesn't undecided
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by polokor60(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Destroying the double layer membrane of any virus is a positive step for medical scientists.The next step should be the introduction of aggressive medical phagocytes that ll eat up the vunerable viruses.Sooner or later viral diseases like cancer,hiv,rubella and sars ll take a bow just like their predecessors during chicken pox and cow pox epidemic and their aftermath.
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Onyiibabe(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: I was on Site one day when a man approached asking me whether I will like to patronize him. "Why not", I replied? "And what kind of service do u render?", I asked him. Expecting him to explain which field of works he is skilled in, he said he gives "Bee Injections" @ the rate of 6 for N100.
I was still thinking it to mean another name of all these acupuncture therapy u see around. Alas, he brought out life bees! I laughed!

A stream of thought run through my mind as the man was x-raying his knowledge of human physiology; telling me which veins connects to the brain; which one connects to my waist(for man power!);which connects to joints here and there.

I was wondering why will I volunteer to be stung by bee knowing how potent they could be. I decided to dire!
Here the man comes with the box and on opening it, I was starring at a Bee Hive. Hungry,scary looking bees!
I TOOK THE SIX! Yeah, I did! I was practically 'dead'(not patience type though) for some time so don't expect me to narrate how it felt. It was a wiered,funny kind of experience.
Bitter,pepeermint,hot,hitchy feelings garnished with some dancing steps that renders azonto look ordinary. For some moment , I thought the air siezed.
Suffocating, I was feeling the venoms as they permeate my body. The one( no. two) I took at the base of the spine(man power) was the baddest!

I took it around 4pm and d effect wore down greatly only the next morning but the insertion point took days for the itching to stop. Though I slept much better,the sun sets at midday for me!
U know some itching that ones brain can't really decipher whether they are sweet o or painful o. Combo things. U itch,u laugh , u hiss,u skake ur head promising not to return your hands only for you to know how feeble you are!

THE EFFECT?- Why ask when you can try it out yourself? I remember this vividly because it is one of the most effective experience I have with taking medicinal drugs. It was soothing afterall! Great feeling of general well-being. Hyper-activity I noticed at work. No fatigue for days. Usual pains were not noticeable. The man promised high delivery at the work my wife normally send me! It worked too! ALL at N100- this is the real "gbogbo ni se-aporo epa ijebu"

One thing is funny though, the bees that stung me WILL NEVER STUNG ANYONE AGAIN. I believe that is natural way to prevent transmission of disease like not sharing needles,blades e.t.c. Infact, they usually 'dash' u the needles' to dispose off yourself-they insert their needles and forget it there.

Sooner than later, they have to die a natural death. They stung ones in lifetime and 'its mission achieved' for them. They died helplessly in my presence.

My gain, their losses! Rest in peace(s) docs!

pls where can l get those stuffs, need them. Am currently in Umuahia.
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Obiikenna: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
I need Bee Venom therapy. I have heard about it and its effectiveness in curing all kinds of disease. How can I have the contact of that Engr. Salako in Ibadan, I need to visit him for the therapy.
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Lagusta(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
please, some people are seriously allergic to bee sting, and I mean it!!!!

don't just go aound looking for bees to sting you, someone can die from anaphylactic shock, from bee sting.....

guys please be careful oooo

2 Likes

Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Mudarris: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2013
@Lagusta: very correct...I saw d case of a patient suffering from end-stage renal disease with a history of bee sting during childhood...please,avoid being stung by bees oooo....d write up above is talking of genetically modified bee venom,and not d raw one gotten from bee sting

1 Like

Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Lagusta(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Mudarris: @Lagusta: very correct...I saw d case of a patient suffering from end-stage renal disease with a history of bee sting during childhood...please,avoid being stung by bees oooo....d write up above is talking of genetically modified bee venom,and not d raw one gotten from bee sting

shebi dat one na ESRD, chronic death......

I have seen a case of severe anaphylactic shock cos the poor lad as allergic to bee sting!!!!

like u rightly said, the bee venom posted above refers the genetically modified one, not the raw "aje paki " bees
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by doctorbabs(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Kolade9: I pray it works o
. no longer a news, some has been using bee venom to cure ailments over 5yrs in my town(oyo state)
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by doctorbabs(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Kolade9: I pray it works o
. no longer a news, someone has been using bee venom to cure ailments over 5yrs in my town(oyo state)
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by engrfaruq(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Oh finally! mek i enter bush abeg..... where are the bees yeee peeee come over here ladies..... you are badly needed here.
Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Ade4dayo70(m): 12:34am On Mar 29
The capitalists and imperialists deny the people access to free natural healing products gifted by the creator of the universe and genetically modify them, resulting in the poisoning of the people's body systems and leaving them at the mercy of their own expensive synthetic non-healing products while raking in unnecessary luxuries.

It's a cruel world of concrete jungle that forces lifelong insecurity, and you've got to keep fighting to become the fittest to survive this age of technological inhumanity, scientific atrocities, atomic misphilosophy, and nuclear misenergy.

1 Like

Re: Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer by Dlemy: 9:22am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (Reply)

Juliana Olajide Loses Her 17-Year-Old Daughter And Grandson In Jos House Fire / 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.