Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye (562 Views)

"We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by Kangol99(m): 5:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Apparently referring to his spiritual endowment, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said that he is richer than one of the world’s richest men, Bill Gates.
Teaching the worshippers in the mission during the church’s 63rd Annual Convention on Saturday shortly before the Holy Communion Service on the topic; “Overflowing Cup,” Pastor Adeboye said that if Bill Gates needs shoes, he would have to go to the market to buy them, but that if he should announce that he needs shoes at the Redemption Camp, where the convention took place, the auditorium might not contain the shoes people would donate to him.
“I have houses in at least 188 countries of the world, where we have our churches, so I am richer than Bill Gates. Each time I visit these countries, my children would be struggling and saying ‘daddy, come and stay with me.’
“ If I announce here that tomorrow morning, I need a car to travel to the new auditorium, how many cars do you think would be made available to me by you my children? Those of you that do not have a car of your own, very soon, God will give you your own cars. So, I am appealing to you to become an incurable soul winner before you leave this convention ground and your cup will overflow,” he said.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/08/i-am-richer-than-bill-gates-pastor-adeboye/

1 Like

Re: I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by enigstil(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2015
The oracle has spoken
Re: I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by 1stHola: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Mstheewu
Re: I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by Bugatie(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Sure, very obvious
Re: I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by anuma1(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerian Pastors
Re: I Am Richer Than Bill Gates- Pastor Adeboye by jjlala: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Na TRUE becos Bill Gate no get hole sprints

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithe Only Applicable To Salary? / The 7 Spirits Of God / How Do I Know I Am A True Worshipper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.