Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (65729 Views)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
LOLZ FTC Ladyf d jazz is working o thank u verrrrry much with dis sign i go reach promise land soon,crazy plenty for ib hee it is only in ib u go person wen wear fine lace cloth,gud head gear con wear bathroom slippers go party.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Is dat Bodija or Beere? Na dere touts plenty pass
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Only in NIGERIA
Know that am here.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Agbero 4 busstop causing scenes anyhow, that guy is orubebe family
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by crispberry(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Shio
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
This must be Challenge Roundabout. grin
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
vheMa:
This OP be like.... "make I quick quick snap this pishure,na dis kind tins dey enta FP 4 NL" grincheesygringrincheesygrin

Lol... It hit FP Yeeepee!!!! grin

1 Like

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE THE 32nd PERSON TO COMMENT... YET..
Idiataqueen:

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided It can only happened in Ibadan
Lagos drivers go don finish the idiot, Even Lastma wey get Wéré sef dey face am.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by neweraomo: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Poverty
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
rhema4u:

Is it your land?
Lol... you are illegally occupying it

1 Like

Idiataqueen:
let me meet u.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2015
crispberry:
Shio
Your lips tho... Christ!
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Agbero self no bi work too. Agberos', the first husbands of the Ashawos',

You must drop the money for his DRINK (orijin) and night Fu*ck
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol... you are illegally occupying it

Make e for no loss
There is.
Feranmicharles:
My people are sufferingangryembarassed and some people are embezling angryembarassed

Is there something called "nemesis" truly
Swaggzkid:
Freemanan speak English jorh!

Kossyablaze how market?

Am sure the agbero knows the driver to be a dodging type* that's why he had to use that tactics *i guess*
SHENANIGANS AT IT'S PEAK...

MUSINGS
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Joenyam(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Na to reverse the car now grin
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Is dat Bodija or Beere? Na dere touts plenty pass
Na front of First Bank opposite the Bodija Market, around Ojurin...
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Oyo State is the first when it comes to motor park touting. Don't they kill themselves because of NURTW leadership?
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan:
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE THE 32nd PERSON TO COMMENT... YET..
why u fall my hands now.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
May we not be a reason for God to regret He created us...

There is nobody created without a purpose. Unfortunately, this man and his kind has not discovered it.

And before you say "Ah! Some people have used these to build houses in their village", the alomo bitters and sachet alcohol beverages he would use the N50 to buy won't allow him reason to that area.

Selah.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by charliejose: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2015
After the whole fight ND huzzle, the whole money will still end at mama bilikis oniparaga's joint angry angry undecided
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
dancok:
let me meet u.
u mean for dream?
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2015
gassdon:

Made you must that money for his DRINK (orijin) and night Fu*ck

Give me the name of your secondly school.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by AROMATIC(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2015
hahaha that 50naira may be the last card of Agbero and he have plan on haw to make use of the money,it happen to every body as far as nigeria is consern.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2015
gassdon:

Made you must that money for his DRINK (orijin) and night Fu*ck

deebrain:

Give me the name of your secondly school.
Lol.... Seconded jãrè.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by iconize(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria is such a moronic puppet nation!
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2015
emperormero:
This happened around Bodija Market Bus Stop- Ibadan, at about 6:30am this morning...

The wanted the cab driver to give him N50 for dropping off a passenger at his bus stop. The driver offered him N30 saying, he just came out and he doesn't have much on him, but this guy wearing green baseball cap, a white shirt & green pants insisted he gave him N50 or he was going nowhere. He climbed the bonnet of the Nissan Micra, and almost caused a scene.

NB: I do not know if their operations are legal, because a Traffic Police was right behind the car.

Source: First hand experience, Researcher's Fieldwork. cheesy

when will this rubbish end in Nigeria?. I never seen agboro even in Africa countries not to talk of western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.