Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (65740 Views)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
This happened around Bodija Market Bus Stop- Ibadan, at about 6:30am this morning...

The wanted the cab driver to give him N50 for dropping off a passenger at his bus stop. The driver offered him N30 saying, he just came out and he doesn't have much on him, but this guy wearing green baseball cap, a white shirt & green pants insisted he gave him N50 or he was going nowhere. He climbed the bonnet of the Nissan Micra, and almost caused a scene.

NB: I do not know if their operations are legal, because a Traffic Police was right behind the car.

Source: First hand experience, Researcher's Fieldwork. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Man must chop
Salute to all Man Utd fans!Na we get this season trophy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2015
kossyablaze:
Man must chop
LoL... I don't know why I don't like them...

The whole thing was later resolved by their 'Chairman'...

The driver paid the 'better life' , 'waso' , 'sky' , 'murin-marun' last last sha...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Lalasticlala please help me put it in the right section...

What would have happened if the driver had sped off?

We will now 'na' upload 'graphic pics'... We don tire to dey see such pics here on Nairaland.

Secondly, it's not my Birthday yet, but Ishilove and Obinoscopy can make me feel like a king.

*winks*

3 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Freiburger, ati r231 ... Moti hail!
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by bmxshop: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
hmm
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Lastma
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
My people are sufferingangryembarassed and some people are embezling angryembarassed

Is there something called "nemesis" truly

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by tcalc: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
This OP be like.... "make I quick quick snap this pishure,na dis kind tins dey enta FP 4 NL" grincheesygringrincheesygrin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
To Caesar, give whatever belongs to him, and to agbero, give whatever belongs to him as well.

I believe there should be a reached agreement between the 'legal' agberos and the drivers.

With the troublesome and I-shall-never-let-you-go-unless-you-bless-me hustling dramatic scene created by that agbero, it might be that today is not first day the driver might have been shortchanging or promising to pay when next he comes, but never did.

Besides, it is too early for bad business - KOWOPE MEHN!

Ibadan and their upgraded version of tricycle taxi sha - quadcycle. Not bad though. I no dey yab una o Ibadan people.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Goddaughter: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
I really dislike the so called agboro. Ogogoro don carry their brains finished.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Make him stay on top now. I will simply carry him drive around town like that

3 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
lols
AWON OMO ITA

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Freemanan speak English jorh!

Kossyablaze how market?

Am sure the agbero knows the driver to be a dodging type* that's why he had to use that tactics *i guess*

And looking at the pix I can hear the agbero shouting "Owo mi da"

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by ProfEinstein: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
And why will u deny him of his hard earned money, the hustle is real# grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Steam the engine of that car please.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
And the OP is surprised... These agberos are demons na.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by fpeter(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2015
God help NIGERIA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Brugo(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy NURTW people.

The police officers have their share in the money collected at bus stops. Besides, these drivers agreed to pay that money. Why then would he offer less? Once you have an agreement try not to play smart. It's irritating. A percentage is remitted to the state government as well.

I remember a client of mine that attempted (more than once) to pay less than we agreed upon. Professional fees for that matter. Nigerians!
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Only in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Kai poverty.
Come money
May God meet every of our needs this week.

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by djakinwande(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
The rate at whichthis pepole oprate i usually wonder if its legal also come see them at iyan ipaja at lagos here. They are alwys at every bustop collecting money for droping passenger even if d driver didnt carry any i wonder if there are d one that brings d passenger to the bustop. Govt need to intervane if they realy mean change.

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by jammani(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Wonderfool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? / T's Garage (landrover And Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.