Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery (628 Views)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by skultrick(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2015
A 30 year old mother of one has died from complications resulting from surgery to put silicon padding into her butt.

Katherine Castano Orozco of Cali, Colombia, died from thrombophlebitis  20 days after the operation. The condition  typically occurs in the legs when a blood clot blocks one or more veins. The vein becomes inflamed by the blood clot, and may become warm or tender.

Surgery, trauma and prolonged activity are all causes of thrombophlebitis, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Orozco had been bleeding, which increased over time, before her relatives realized something was seriously wrong.

The death is the 5th recorded case of a woman dying after undergoing surgery this year in Cali.
"It is a crazy thing. People are worried about their beauty and are sacrificing their health for cosmetic changes,” Fernando Gutierrez, Cali’s secretary of municipal health, told said.

He added that there is an urgent need to identify and register providers of these cosmetic operations. So far, the city has registered 340 service providers.

Source: http://nigeriainfohub.com/woman-dies-20-days-after-silicon-implant-surgery-to-increase-butt-size/
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by Swaggzkid: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
The death is the 5th recorded case of a woman dying after
undergoing surgery this year in Cali.
"It is a crazy thing. People are worried about their beauty
and are sacrificing their health for cosmetic changes,”

The recording continues * bcoz* Na so craze dey start!
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by boboLIL(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Mk she die well
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by Tolexander: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2015
the way these ladies think nowadays ehn!
why not using pampers instead of silicone, pampers no dey burst and very affordable!
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:
the way these ladies think nowadays ehn!

why not using pampers instead of silicone,
pampers no dey burst and very affordable!
Men we should even ask them whether it is by force to get big yansh. God we dey dem small yansh no no wetin him dey do abi?.
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by Tolexander: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Men we should even ask them whether it is by force to get big yansh. God we dey dem small yansh no no wetin him dey do abi?.
bro, big yansh dey make sense o!

e be like say u like the 'up' pass the 'down'?

lol
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:
bro, big yansh dey make sense o!

e be like say u like the 'up' pass the 'down'?

lol
Bros me sef no na!. I like both the up and down wella!. The two of dem dey very important.

But if God ne give you yansh, no be by force na!.
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by Tolexander: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros me sef no na!. I like both the up and down wella!. The two of dem dey very important.

But if God ne give you yansh, no be by force na!.
lol

If God no give them, na guys like you go still dey talk 'flat bottom flask'
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Tolexander:
lol

If God no give them, na guys like you go still dey talk 'flat bottom flask'
Haba bros, me no be like that o!. Any babe wey no get yansh me no dey yab dem o. Na the ones wey get 2 left leg like ECOTERRORS nahim I dey yab. Especially when dem no come get sense... grincheesygrin
Re: Woman Dies 20days After Butt Silicon Implant Surgery by joseph1832(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Anyday you quote me again, you will loose the life of that person you love most
And who's going to snuff the life out of them, you?. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Realy Happens In The Morgue / Muscle Building Tips - 10 Tips For Building Muscle Naturally Sytropin / Why Your Baby Bites During Breastfeeding And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.