Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song (487 Views)

Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Help Me With This Song I Really Dont Know The Title Nor The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by Flirtval: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2015
I heard this song when I was sleeping, woke up and the only I could grab was " holy holy holy u no holy although, u too the lie' pls who who know the title and the artist.
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm,okay...try go sleep again check whether you go fit grab d chorus come back.
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by adewaletb3(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2015
I cry for you bro cry
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by Flirtval: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Flirtval:
I heard this song when I was sleeping, woke up and the only I could grab was " holy holy holy u no holy although, u too the lie' pls who who know the title and the artist.
its sang by a guy feat a lady accusing each other
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by mperoakeem(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Flirtval:
yea... I get u... The song was by I think sheymann ft a lady i'v forgotten her name...
The tittle should be ' lie ft eva
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by Flirtval: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
mperoakeem:
yea... I get u... The song was by I think sheymann ft a lady i'v forgotten her name...
The tittle should be ' lie ft eva
Thanks bro
Re: Pls Who Know The Title Of This Song by mperoakeem(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Flirtval:
Thanks bro
pleasure is mine

(1) (Reply)

#‎ Nawhobemaster‬- WANDECOAL Vs Harrysong.voting. Start Now! / See Remi Aluko Site / Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.