Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! (502 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! by tunji09(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Stroke Healed via the mystery of the anointing!
“I was paralyzed on one side of my body. When I went to see the doctor, He said that I suffered from stroke. Some members of this church invited me for a pregame. Initially, I told them that my wife was already member, so I wouldn’t come. Later, I went to meet them at the gate and told them I had changed my mind and, that I would come.
The day I came was an anointing service and bishop Oyedepo blessed the anointing oil. He said that if there was any sickness that anyone came with, such person would not return with it. I believed those words and took the anointing oil. When I got home, I wanted to take my drugs but my wife told me not to. Instead, she told me to take the anointing oil and I did. To the glory of God, the next morning, I realized that I was no longer paralyzed!” …Labatt Tony

Join us this Sunday@ Special Anointing Service, August 16, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ your turn to be set free.
Re: Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! by sintirin(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Halleluyah
Re: Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! by slap1(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2015
The Lord is good.
Re: Stroke Healed Via The Mystery Of The Anointing! by mymadam(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
tunji09:
...I wanted to take my drugs but my wife told me not to. Instead, she told me to take the anointing oil and I did...

Not a wise decision, IMHO. However, all's well that ends well... after all, there's probably no problem that faith in the Lord cannot solve. Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Ask To Take This Note To Market For N200 Will U Do / Quran 2:244 – ‘fight In God’s Cause…’ / Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.