Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (14108 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by hahn(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
I was just wondering, whenever you watch a broadcast of any Christian crusade the cameramen never seem to fall under the anointing when the pastor commands the holy spirit and pushes everyone down in the congregation.

Are cameramen immune to the holy ghost?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by lomprico(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
because they are atheists or unbelivers? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
my brother I wonder, maybe cause they don't partake in the service

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by hopefulLandlord: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2016
because being a cameraman makes you allergic to bullsheeet

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Maybe Holy spirit Day fear them...
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
my brother I wonder, maybe cause they don't partake in the service
They're there for work/business not prayer.

How many times have you seen them close eyes and pray seriously?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
They're there for work/business not prayer.

How many times have you seen them close eyes and pray seriously?
my thought also
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Can u see the cameraman in a video?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Omudia11: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2016
God obsession. "Yet God is nonexistent".

Prayers up for you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

True . They may get involved and still get up to continue filming .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

True . They may get involved and still get up to continue filming .

Its pathetic when these kids think they think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Solowande(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2016
They are spiritually alert just like the ushers. Have u seen an usher fall under d anointing

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:
I was just wondering, whenever you watch a broadcast of any Christian crusade the cameramen never seem to fall under the anointing when the pastor commands the holy spirit and pushes everyone down in the congregation.

Smh, what an ignorant question, must everybody fall under the anointing?...and btw, they are always distracted by their camera and to ensure they do a complete covering so the editing won't has much stress...talking about falling under anointing, the camera crew focuses more on those falling under anointing and rolling on the ground and capture them very well cos that's what the church will use in publicity and television advert...bottom line to answer your question is, those on the media department are always distracted and the holy spirit always in a calm and quiet heart that is focused on him.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by CoolUsername: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are not good thinkers for apparent reasons
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

Why do you spam your threads all over the place?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by rexben(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
The question should be "what falls people down on the 'anointing'"?
Can't the Christian Holy spirit touch someone without falling or getting the person hurt?
How many people feel under the anointing of Jesus?
Christianity and their deception.
Christianity is psychology.
You better quit playing around, you Christians and follow Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-pqpOw996U

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by udatso: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
It's a controlled annointing I think. Just my thought.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-pqpOw996U
Shame on You! You have just wasted My Mb and you know the price of Data would soon be increased..

Please I'll recommend you To watch the Video you posted cause am 100% sure you didn't watch it... You just when under Google.com to search "camera man falling under anointing " and this was a suggestion from YouTube.. Ignorance didn't allow you watch it but stupidly posted it here??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Shame on You! You have just wasted My Mb and you know the price of Data would soon be increased..

Please I'll recommend you To watch the Video you posted cause am 100% sure you didn't watch it... You just when under Google.com to search "camera man falling under anointing " and this was a suggestion from YouTube.. Ignorance didn't allow you watch it but stupidly posted it here??

Mamas little wimp do you even listen to yourself when you talk?

Can you see your eye except when you look in the mirror? Who videos a camera man when he is handling the coverage himself?

Those who were at this praise gathering saw him fall under the anointing from their perspective but he was the one holding the camera.

Idiots roaming free on NL like their mom just allowed them to come out and play after being grounded.

How was church today and how is mama and dada whom you are yet to confess your atheism to?

Poor kid so increase in data is a burden? Only that and u are complaining yet u claim not to live with mummy and daddy.

try not to spend all your weekly allowance on data alone. I know the increase would hurt you bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Ranchhoddas: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:
Yes Mr thinker, because there are usually many cameramen in a church.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Can you see your eye except when you look in the mirror? Who videos a camera man when he is handling the coverage himself?

Those who were at this praise gathering saw him fall under the anointing from their perspective but he was the one holding the camera.

Idiots roaming free on NL like their mom just allowed them to come out and play after being grounded.

How was church today and how is mama and dada whom you are yet to confess your atheism to?

Poor kid so increase in data is a burden? Only that u are complaining yet u claim not to live with mummy and daddy.

try not to spend all your weekly allowance on data alone. I know the increase would hurt you bad.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why Christians are the best set of people in the world... Very meek, pleasant and gentle...
To the topic: the concept of anointing is weird... These people fall and injure themselves and expose their underwears.. I mean doesn't the holy spirit have an alternative to this displays?? And the funny thing is that the lives of these people don't change, after falling under the anointing, they go back to their lives and everything is as it used to be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Ranchhoddas: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omudia11:
God obsession. "Yet God is nonexistent".
Prayers up for you!
Hello.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Yes there are but they are normally well spread and positioned for great coverage.

Besides why would a focus be on camera men who could be 3 or 4 when compared to 500 or more other members of the congregation?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

And this ladies and gentlemen is why Christians are the best set of people in the world... Very meek, pleasant and gentle

Are you now stalking me? lmao.

I thought you said your thread was still kicking.

I am a straight shooter and silly folks deserve wake up calls. Ask Jesus when he called a few serpents and brood of vipers.

Am I the one who told that unruly teenager called eyehatehimself not to be able to muster the courage to tell his own family that he is an atheist? Yet he comes here persuading others to do what he cannot even do.

Deceivers go together like a merry band of thieves. No wonder you skipped his comment and jumped on mine.

Na u go tire.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I do listen to myself hell i sound great.... Oh yes I do love my mum..

I watched the Video from being to End and there was No falling only the camera man Facing the video upward and then later bringing it back down..

You don't need you Eyes you Also need your Ears also i bet you don't know what this means..

Poor kid so increase in data is a burden? Only that u are complaining yet u claim not to live with mummy and daddy.

I HAVE already told you I LOVE MY MUM Repeting the same Ad hominem here won't change anything

I did not Go to church today i already told you the last time i went was Last 3years...i guess you didn't get the msg?

Oh i love my Parent so much that i wouldn't want to kill them like you did your eh i guess that's something you can't relate with oh you want me to kill them like you did your own parent no Thank you..

Like I Said b4 i aint living with my Parent but i wish i did i still miss my mum so much oh and her cooking...

Oh and that reminds me keep the irrelevant ad hominem coming i understand it's cause of lack of home training.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So post a Christian video where u saw a cameraman with respect to the claim of op of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

And this ladies and gentlemen is why Christians are the best set of people in the world... Very meek, pleasant and gentle
Very Christ like i must say
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Omudia11: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi dear wink
Ranchhoddas:
Hello.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I do listen to myself hell i sound great.... Oh yes I do love my mum..

I watched the Video from being to End and there was No falling only the camera man Facing the video upward and then later bringing it back down..

You don't need you Eyes you Also need your Ears also i bet you don't know what this means..

I HAVE already told you I LOVE MY MUM Repeting the same Ad hominem here won't change anything

I did not Go to church today i already told you the last time i went was Last 3years...i guess you didn't get the msg?

Oh i love my Parent so much that i wouldn't want to kill them like you did your eh i guess that's something you can't relate with oh you want me to kill them like you did your own parent no Thank you..

Like I Said b4 i aint living with my Parent but i wish i did i still miss my mum so much oh and her cooking...

Oh and that reminds me keep the irrelevant ad hominem coming i understand it's cause of lack of home training.. lipsrsealed

Shut your mouth wimpy eyehatehimself! When i read comments from kids with no responsibility besides social medai i know. How much is data that it is now your big fuss? Yet you claim to live by yourself or away from your parents. Na me you dey lie give? lmao cheesy

Per the camera i suppose a professional camera man would first be filming from head level then the camera would start staggering all over the place then drop to feet level while facing up to show the drop and then have his fingers ad hands cover the lens repeatedly abi? I guess the camera man suddenly felt the urge to go commando style with the camera so he dropped to the floor in crawl position abi?

Mamas wimp. The day you muster the courage to tell your family you are an atheist is the day i will take your moniker seriously. I mean you walk up to mummy and daddy and spit it out then you walk out like a boss. You fit? You want them to stop your allawee?

Eyehatewhoever yet you got no balls before men except on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Ranchhoddas: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

So post a Christian video where u saw a cameraman with respect to the claim of op of the thread.
Dem don ban am. Goalpost shifting on point... Oshey baddest.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Dem don ban am. Goalpost shifting on point... Oshey baddest.

U r the only one shifting goal post here.

Or u didnt read the topic of the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God / What's Your Favorite Hymn? / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.