Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

You Can't Be Sick Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can't Be Sick Again (707 Views)

How To Never Get Sick Again / You Can Never Be Sick Or Poor Again! We Know The Secret / You Don't Have To Be Sick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Sick Again by kemacherbs(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2009
In this mordern world,people have been found to be down with one form of sickness or the other even ordinary sickness that is no suppose to cut one down have been found to do so in our Africa continent most especially the West and the East of Africa.What most people do not know is that they can prevent most of these sickness than curing it.Every sickness must as a matter of fact show some signs before manifesting and most people do not take it seriously and before they realise it, down they are.The best form of prevention one can think of easily is regular detoxification with the best of detoxifier, not what most people are calling detoxifiers

If you can afford to detoxifier yourself once every three months or two, then quote me you will have the 95% chance of staying healthy for years without having to lay your back on sick bed.

If you wish to have some of these effective natural detoxifiers please contact me on kemac_remedies@yahoo.com or call 0803 850 5529 for help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Do Not Support Animal Testing Do Not Click. / A Healthy Guide For Weight Loss And Weight Maintenance / How Do I Deal With My Ridiculous Colleagues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.