Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

You Don't Have To Be Sick. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Don't Have To Be Sick. (824 Views)

Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital / You Can Never Be Sick Or Poor Again! We Know The Secret / You Can't Be Sick Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have To Be Sick. by emmyjp: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
It pain me to see the number of nigerians lying in the hospitals at the mercies of the doctors etc. but the truth remains that anyone can decide not to get sick. In this forum we will give you tip on how to make sickness your slave and not being slaves to sickness. how to live and not get sick.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SICK.
Re: You Don't Have To Be Sick. by informat09(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2009
emmy jp:

It pain me to see the number of nigerians lying in the hospitals at the mercies of the doctors etc. but the truth remains that anyone can decide not to get sick. In this forum we will give you tip on how to make sickness your slave and not being slaves to sickness. how to live and not get sick.

really you dont have to b sick.
we live in a world contaminated by industrial activity, the ozone layer is being depleted , we are in an era where we eat all sorts of rubbish.
the reason why we are sick is that we are what we eat.

if you eat right , you will live right.
it isn't a coincidence that our fore fathers lived without diseases, they had great lives devoid of ailements and some of them even were able to faher children at ages of 60-80 years.they ate natural foods devoid of preservatives and the rest, they didn't even take artificial spicing.

aloe vera uses
Re: You Don't Have To Be Sick. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sometimes it just can't be helped, I doubt those people lying in the hospital go there because they were bored and had nothing else to do
Re: You Don't Have To Be Sick. by dipo2much(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
emmy jp:

You have not said anything,man (or woman). You and I know nobody goes to the hospital simply cos the doc is handsome

(1) (Reply)

Women - Correct Your Body Image And Start Loving Your Body Again! / Who Reports That There Are More Female Smokers Than Male Smokers In Nigeria / Government Or Private Owned Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.