Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread (9142 Views)

7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Just a few list of bloggers that i believe are emerging in the Nigerian blogosphere..feel free to add yours and peeps you feel should be on the list.
www.ckjacob..com
www.duketundesblog.com
www.naijaqueenolofofo.com
www.jahelastic..com
www.josephejiro.com
www..vibes02..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Godmother(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Nice one. Here's my blog

www.divaclan.com

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Londonland.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Juxtified(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Not just d blog address, u shd also let us know what you blog about generally. I myself like visiting people's blogs when searching for something
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks peeps...Duke Tunde's blog is about Global news, African content, Nigeria news, Entertainment, Literary prize and book reviews www.duketundesblog.com

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Lovely blog with nice template
Godmother:
Nice one. Here's my blog

www.divaclan.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by gabazin080(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Godmother:
Nice one. Here's my blog

www.divaclan.com
your blog looks boring. Just 7 topics through out july won't make you get much traffic
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Godmother(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
duketunde:
Lovely blog with nice template

Thanks Duketunde
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Godmother(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
your blog looks boring. Just 7 topics through out july won't make you get much traffic

Havent had much time, but will try and dedicate more time to it

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Whizzcute(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Ehhmm, my blog is still under construction and designing

www.goziehealth.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Julius2214(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2015
I see nice blogs here but....
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by tunderoc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
duketunde:
Thanks peeps...Duke Tunde's blog is about Global news, African content, Nigeria news, Entertainment, Literary prize and book reviews www.duketunde..com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Still contructing the most powerful literary community.. www.starttells.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by wx9Z: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
No. 1 Nigerian blog on movie news, trailers, tv shows
www.yeyepikin.com

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by jayhk(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Entertainment and breaking news,celeb gist,lifestyle and romance blog...its actually a good one check it out..www.galaxygist.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Merlissa(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Here's Mine

www.merlscorner.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Checked your blog but its down at the mo' will love to see it up soon, i also do post on literature, literary prize openings and more..check out my blog @ www.duketunde..com
Bossforeva:
Still contructing the most powerful literary community.. www.starttells.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice concept, lovely interface keep it up
wx9Z:
No. 1 Nigerian blog on movie news, trailers, tv shows

www.yeyepikin.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good job bro
jayhk:
Entertainment and breaking news,celeb gist,lifestyle and romance blog...its actually a good one check it out..www.galaxygist.com

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by duketunde: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
good job[color=#990000][/color]
Merlissa:
Here's Mine

www.merlscorner.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by wx9Z: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
duketunde:
Nice concept, lovely interface keep it up

Bros, I was just complaining to myself about poor traffic and I read this, na God send u come. smiley Oshey!!!
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by NoOtherName: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
wx9Z:

Bros, I was just complaining to myself about poor traffic and I read this, na God send u come. smiley Oshey!!!

love ur blog design but can u really cope cause ur blog looks like a worldwide target. If u wanna target Nigerians, is better you base on nollywood.

Just know your audience and traffic won't be a problem.

Am not a blogger but will soon be.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by wx9Z: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
HenryDion:

love ur blog design but can u really cope cause ur blog looks like a worldwide target. If u wanna target Nigerians, is better you base on nollywood.

Just know your audience and traffic won't be a problem.

Am not a blogger but will soon be.

Thanks Boss. Yes you are 100% right.. The only problem is I am not too good in Nollywood, so currently looking for someone to join me. But meanwhile I will start doing both.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by bolkay47(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Ceo at http://bolkay..com .. Please check it out..If you want to design your blog, i can help out.
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by spyjulius(m): 2:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Here is my www.9jakeek.com
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Merlissa(f): 4:19am On Aug 12, 2015
duketunde:
good job[color=#990000][/color]

Thank you
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by Ignyte(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Juxtified:
Not just d blog address, u shd also let us know what you blog about generally. I myself like visiting people's blogs when searching for something

There is this young lady who started blogging recently, black perfectionist is her name and I love her blog. Her posts are 101% original and I see her going places anyway visit: www.bperfectionist..com

1 Like

Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by theplushist: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread by jideprof: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / How To Make Your Twitter Page Look Like Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.