Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing (44208 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Majek Fashek's Lawsuit With Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
It was awesome yesterday in Abuja to see Majek
back to life amidst the media at a press
conference organised by 911 management. Big
thanks to High Chief Ayiri Emani for taking full
responsibility of Majek's Rehabilitation,all expense
paid. Today we declare no more fund raising on
behalf of Majek. Thanks to Monica who also flew
in from the States to attend the conference,thanks
to Pupa Blackrice for volunteering his time to stay
by Majek. Special thanks to all 911 crew for the
big support,Majek is grateful,Nigerians are
grateful.

https://www.facebook.com/monica.omorodion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Made FP again Lalasticalala u too much!

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by powerfulsettingz: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2015
So this is the FTC that makes that transgender INTROVERT resign for her 350k job, just to pursue ftc? Chai? Well someday seun might consider her sha

To majek pls quit those hard drugs like paracetamol, chloroquine, postinor and many more....... I guess am right

And to the person below me stop thinking with ur ball okay?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
But who is this shiiit above me?
Na Majek!

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Fp straight
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by experimentist: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Street military Kolomentality cry
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by nikkiking(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
**sendowntherain** u will leave long to enjoy the fruit of your labour Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Members of Parliament from Jamaica in attendance!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by dhantey324(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm... All this fanfare around his rehab makes me feel there might be a relapse

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by adamilen(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
The guy on white shirt and tie. What's up with his trousers?

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Abeg hu sabi d woman? Make una bring am come meet d person wey dey treat Majek Fashek. . .Kwale Weed wan kill her!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by kestolove95(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Holy spirit...take ova d world now.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Hheheheh!! But wait oh
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by hakeem4(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Hheheheh!! But wait oh
U don take ur Kwale weed dis morning ehn Dafe
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by cleatoris: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Time for Majek to pick his life together. Let's hope he doesn't fall back to drug abuse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2015
175:

U don take ur Kwale weed dis morning ehn Dafe
yea!! Do u av any p wif dat?
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2015
let him relocate frm him former place. if nt. OLEWU!!!
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by 175(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
richardjemedafe1:

yea!! Do u av any p wif dat?
No! Pls I want some!
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by obo389(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
kiss
ayiri emami aka bash oloye,God go bless u for this kind gesture wey u do.As ur hand of assiatance long reach to people wey u knw and even those wey u no knw,na so ur money go long pass by God grace.
twale baba mi.more grace.

7 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by victor2fresh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Weed no qood..una no go hear!
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Swaggzkid: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolzz. The man na ninga ooo *rocking army khaki
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by ionsman: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Majek is handsome sha. Even with his condition, you can see it.

6 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by kulobyno: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Junkie tales...

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by expertman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thank God
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by Ephemmm: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmm.... See as the man dey ugly after 'he has used his own hand to harm himself' to use Yoruba refrain.

One thing I have decided in my life - never will money, colour, tribe, religion, ego, smoking, pushy, sports, drinking, marriage, education, works, etc have total dominion over the activities of my life.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by jidxin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmmmmn d work of herbs
Re: A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing by boolet: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rehab...the true rehab comes from within. I know someone who spent a year in a facility as such and still relapsed. Rehab without willpower is redundant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.