Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA (1926 Views)

Shocking!!! Nigeria Immigrants Been Solf For Slave At Libya / Man Met Two Pairs Of Identical Twins, Pen Message To Future Wife (photos) / Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA by talentarena(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
This message is for intending immigrants to USA not applicable to UK or other European countries, I live here in USA so I am abreast with the immigration laws that is imbibed. Just wano give a piece of advice due to some complains And enquiries I do get and also some misconception I do read on nairaland.com . America is a great country with lots of opportunities, infact have lived the best time of my life here .... But I want to use this medium to advice intending immigrants from my great country NIgeria to try and use the right visa that is tailored to their lifestyle or personality to come over here . Don't use a non immigrant visitor/ business visa for the sole intention to come and study here .cos it's not allowed , instead be patient and apply for a student visa . For my hustle peeps who gat the Mind of an hustler ,to keep that hustle spirit flaming simply apply for a work visa , but wait a minute some ill informed buddies will be like" I will use any type of visa to land usa even if it's a three day visa stay ,when I get there I will find a white lady to marry" .... lol yeah true you can easily get a green card through marriage but that's old story .. Even my late grand mother and the living un educated alaye roaming the street of Oshodi knows the hurdles and stereotype that goes with green card through marriage , that only works if u truly adhere to proper documented immigration laws and your marriage is based on true love and sincere affection . If u come here and toil with a female USA resident or citizen heart for a selfish intention just to get a green card through her , Oops u Gono regret it, remember hell has no fury when it comes to a woman's scorn. If u desperately want one , then get a relative or a company to sign and partition form i30 for you before you hop on that 12 --15 hours non stop flight to JFK ,Atlanta Hartfied Jackson or Chicago airport . For the creammy and alluring ladies who thinks prostitution will be a good pay day job to do when they they land here ... Please sister don't bother, not this era when most American men are now gay, apart from that prostitution and soliciting is a felony here . For my keyboardist, don't wano use the street term "yahoo boys " let mebe polite to them , boss Internet fraud is a big NO here in the states cos the big brother eye watches all what we do online , our fones here are tapped , So be ready to do the time if you do the crime , the pen( jail) ain't loyal . Please for my upcoming entertainmener at the peak to stardom, you can come visit and shoot your video here , do shows and come hype your self to your fans , but if you decide to stay , my brother grab a chilled bottle of orijin and have a rethink , so you think olamide , wizkid or even gbenro that did his wedding few weeks ago In New York and ball back to Lagos with his lovely wife osas don't like to stay in New York Abi, naaa they won't do such right now maybe much later in the future , why cos they gat prospects , they know better that when they are ready to live the American Dream they know the right and proper way to do that. No body want to be the next Majek fashek sad tale.....I know subconsciously some of y'all Gono be like I know some that stayed back and making it big now, Abeg who? Regina askia ? Stella Damascus or Robert peters ? Please let me skip details so I won't step on anybody toes cos ain't no body gat time for that right now ...... Thanks to ace comedian AY that brought Roberts peters back to lime light via his award winning 30 days of Atlanta movie . As a fashion show promoter it was not easy for me to organise my last year FACE OF AMBER event in Nigeria From California, the 8 hours time difference was brain stroking , I often traded my sleep just to be available to talk to by crew in Nigeria , thanks to my cynosure magazine bosses ,reps and Melvin oduah who held it down for me before I flew back to avail my self for the grand finale . Skip that old 1984 mentality of suffering and waiting for years to get your papers once you come here , life here ain't like Hollywood movies ?swag don't pay bail here you gat to be hard working , though a lot of us alienate the truth about here , they want you to come experience it your self , just like a prospecting gang member you are left to know the pros and cons of the group after you join . life here is so sweet when you come with the right visa . Visit your nearest embassy to awash your self with the right visa process or get a genuine agent . Or just like Dubai you can come pay a visit here and enjoy the sweet tourism slendor... As Orange is the new black , America is the new heaven , the new treasure island , so let's sail smoothly against the tide and allow the compass to navigate the right direction for us . GOD BLESS YOU YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS NIGERIA. ‪#‎cynosure‬ Neville IG@cynosuremagazine

http://talentarenaafrica.com/must-read-touching-message-to-intending-immigrants-to-usa/
Re: Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA by Zehner(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerians no dey hear all this one. We dey go hustle..... anyway na way tongue. Nice write up @op
Re: Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA by ikennaosadebe(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice post my broda
Re: Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA by ikennaosadebe(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Work visa an student visa...plx which do u tink will b ok...cux am interested in usa...

(1) (Reply)

Build A Palace Of Your Own / Hi / Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.