Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) (45590 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHEN WILL THESE IGBO ASHAWO GET MARRIED AND STOP DISTURBING THE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH IRRELEVANCIES
They will soon come for you

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
una fey f up.y wil things like dis be making fp.aba moderator
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by HuJJC(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
OK.
Do you need more Youtube videos views..5000views... even up to 1,000,000 views.. This service is awesome
Contact me nairabid@gmail.com .. Enjoy it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wow free advert
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by harpazo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHEN WILL THESE IGBO ASHAWO GET MARRIED AND STOP DISTURBING THE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH IRRELEVANCIES

Cmon! wat if she is your sis? Huh? Learn to be polite
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by bewla(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
every thing na news in naija
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
Na favourite spot yu get, no favorite man, ogbuefi

Lmao @ogbuefi! Na by force?? tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Slow tribal poke! As if yoruba women are better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Like your mother abi?

Mannerless he-goat!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by dollyinxx(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wn ur order is like "am going back to Naija tomao"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
OK I have seen d favourite spot. Pls OP where is her favorite man ... am yet to see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by maureen546: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Babe I really like ur style
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by effty(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ur beef strong oh. Maybe u need d favorite "spot" on her body. grin
Unsad:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Godset1: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na my name

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
I need this lady's contact
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by zendy: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
The woman is enjoying her life, making money, traveling round the world. And some people are more interested in her getting married to guy who will put an end to all that.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Kx: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
She don dey "tone up" small small abi i nor seeam well?

compare with d pix below

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
missKiffy:

They will soon come for you

I am planning to woo either Genevieve or linda ikeji.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by betty202020(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
is she under any obligation to marry? must she marry? will she cease to be a celebrity if she refuse to marry? free that woman. she chose to be single and ur criticism will not change it.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Adeiza4real(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
enjoy your life sis. when you still can though, but wait ooo, never mind................
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by mbulela: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerian female actresses spend more time on Instagram than they spend on movie sets.
When people make insinuations about their source of income, they will start complaining.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm new here!!

LTC tongue

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Destined2win:

Lalasti.clala, who released this man from chains .

Throw him back into the cage and release the key to the lions. He's a threat to peace and sanity.

you are a mad man whose generations will be tied in chains. i have various usernames. keep wasting ur time calling for ban. oloshi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by j1mmy: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
beauty is natural hair, natural skin, natural body and natural looks...
using fake hair from dead asian and latin women, rubbing smelly "pomade" and chemically dangerous body cream and makeup from India and china is not Beautiful!!!

Hard to find a Nigerian woman spotting natural hair

hard to find a slim under 18 year Nigerian woman with natural looks.

And many are gold diggers who will do anything including sleep with Geriatrics for money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by TS2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
ndidibabe:
Slow tribal poke! As if yoruba women are better.

How do you know the person who sent that message's tribe?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by Chidoo74: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
I will b wt in a mit, hummmmM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by chib4true(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Who be this foool??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by bchi(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Deckynyansha:
I so much love this lady...black is beautiful indeed.. keep it up
black ke?
say bleaching makes girls look attractive but not beautiful.
Her complexion is changing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Babe chillin alone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.