Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday (31774 Views)

Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students / "Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by engrlarex(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
I remember when they installing the new deji of akure, I still dey go skul go jack for nights, Futa no go hear Installation of one king if yu fail

I still hate the fact that I'm not a student of oau

Bro it's not easy, OAU Only Available University, Oba Awon Unifasity... proudly OAU Alumnus

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by engrlarex(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Proudly OAU Alumnus....white house, spider hear am for my hand. Koh easy.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by destinysaid(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
johnstar:
Dm nor tel us for my sch here o )oduduwau uni) nonsense bcus say king die i nor go comot again
baba better comply o, tell those going for entrepreneur training to stay @ home, inform your friends o, oro festival na ritual, thank God im not in school.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
ndidibabe:
Nonsense. If not for OAU, who cares about Ife?
Ile-Ife was already a thriving town. That was one of the reasons the university is sited there.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by xreal: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Does this has anything to do with the death of that USELESS king The yeye king that received bribe from GEJ in dollars just for his election support E no go better for that king undecided

hmm.

On Your Own.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Unsad(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
engrlarex:

Bro it's not easy, OAU Only Available University, Oba Awon Unifasity... proudly OAU Alumnus
Lol. Nice one baba
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

my grandpa used 356 years on earth simply because

He only read what he understood and ignored what he did not.

LONG LIFE BRO cool
Do i need to tell you that my grandma was on earth for 356yrs x 2 = 712yrs simply cos she read both what she understood and those she didnt?

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Austin4lif: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Does this has anything to do with the death of that USELESS king The yeye king that received bribe from GEJ in dollars just for his election support E no go better for that king undecided
then E go beta for u ?

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Unsad(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
na futa u go
Yup, still a student bruh
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by hadura29(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
FrankValency:
When Ifa says stay indoors,even the VCs and professors must obey,e be like say I go bcome Ifa messenger so as to control all these Profs............... Ife,my home town ,I die if I no comot dat day tongue undecided

Egbon Shey e wa sure..., me sef gast comoy coz of my night waka oo. Make oro no tie me down for house like widow.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by hardbody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pavore9:
l hope some will not stubbornly flaunt this directive.

The real danger is the break period when the curfew is called off between 4pm and 11pm. These people still wanna collect heads under the cover of darkness. Let he that has ears hear.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Buildertobadt: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
To be fore warned......
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by destinysaid(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=hadura29 post=36843328]

Egbon Shey e wa sure..., me sef gast comoy coz of my night waka oo. Make oro no tie me down for house like widow.[/quote which kind night waka .... undecided erigga>>''ashawo quaters anytime guy get bar'' tongue
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by destinysaid(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
hardbody:

The real danger is the break period when the curfew is called off between 4pm and 11pm. These people still wanna collect heads under the cover of darkness. Let he that has ears hear.
that time 4 to 11 is when they will do most of the collecting, they will na say that they warned ever1 why give break between 4 to 11 IN THE NIGHT ??
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Hawlahscho(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Do i need to tell you that my grandma was on earth for 356yrs x 2 = 712yrs simply cos she read both what she understood and those she didnt?

I was tempted to say your grandma na winch grin

But I don't want any wahala, I lock up. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by hadura29(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=destinysaid post=36843450][/quote]

No oooo, ashawo bar bawo....

"33" with Nkwobi things ni ooo...
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by emprorbolaji(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

u beta watch ur mouth,he use royal & beta life,so stop cursing him coz dat doesn't return him back to suffer. naa ppl wey dey alive remain to live fr gud.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by destinysaid(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
hadura29:

No oooo, ashawo bar bawo....

"33" with Nkwobi things ni ooo...
loool, ok o, sha no let em catch u
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Tolutheo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wait o, Durosinmi no dey act finish.................She don be acting dean before I enter OAU, I enter use 8 years.....She still dey act

3 Likes

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by tolustx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
DearDealsz:
oba awon.... Unserious University (O. A. U) ....just joking... Dad ,mum and kid sister studied there. lol
So u come dey vex say d school no admit u ba?

Eeya. E can pain. I feel ur pin bro but hope is not lost, u can still do ur post graduate courses dr. Or u can still wait till d next life.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Otunbatrafford: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fetishists and their ways. A king dies and to bury him, you have to look for a living soul to be buried a life with the dead king. This is one of the reasons why darkness is synonymous with Africa.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by tolustx(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
DearDealsz:

na Fight? My sister name is tolu, she grad from the school..

Me na omo premiere university.
Premere. Hmmm. That's nice. Greetings to Tolu. She's my name sake sef. U shud pM me with her number. See as nature just connect us like dis.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by tete7000(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Can't people plant camera around and watch from the privacy of their rooms. Abi oro dey catch technology too? Outdated,archaic, barbaric and senseless tradition. If you go find out now many of the chiefs are so called Christians and muslims' o. Suck human blood in secret and attend churches and mosques in daylight.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by InMyOpinion(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Queen Lupey - so ti gbo..joo oo no give me sleepless nite- I no fit shout[/size] smiley grin
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by bentoochi: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] rubbish because say person die we no go commot.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Ephemmm: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
maxiuc:
Fetish fetish yoruba culture chai this people needs God oo

Another tribalistic bigot yaba left candidate on the loose...
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by emmykk(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okestra01:
He that has an ear let him hear now o beacause lalasticlacla wont push to frontpage any thread of student especially female student missing in ife o.ORO ON POINT.

so yorubas are still living ritual lives

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Franchise21(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Easy
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by johnstar(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
destinysaid:
baba better comply o, tell those going for entrepreneur training to stay @ home, inform your friends o, oro festival na ritual, thank God im not in school.
lolz.. D ppl wey go sturborn na those yeye gals o, dm nor dey hear word
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by ahamonyeka(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
How many heads are we talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / Michael Arowosegbe Is LASU Best Graduating Student / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.