Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday (31812 Views)

Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students / "Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by destinysaid(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
johnstar:
lolz.. D ppl wey go sturborn na those yeye gals o, dm nor dey hear word
ya, cameron and de gan gan(shey e correct) n de tresure hotels go lose big time so.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is one reason I hate the fact that I'm Yoruba.

I hate Oro and everyone who practices that tradition. I've never obeyed any of such retrogressive and I.Q draining directive right from my primary school days in Kogi state. Whoever wants to die should come and stop me; indigene or not. smiley
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by margclever: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Does this has anything to do with the death of that USELESS king The yeye king that received bribe from GEJ in dollars just for his election support E no go better for that king undecided
your real moniker should be searching 4 brain

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I was tempted to say your grandma na winch grin

But I don't want any wahala, I lock up. lipsrsealed

grin
I was tempted to say your grandpa was lucifer, but i walk away from trouble.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Hawlahscho(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
RedBenson:

I was tempted to say your grandpa was lucifer, but i walk away from trouble.

gringrin

I like your type, you no dey gree vex grin

chop knuckles grin

***KNUCKLES*** cool

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Bwaal(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
johnstar:
Dm nor tel us for my sch here o )oduduwau uni) nonsense bcus say king die i nor go comot again
wia
is dat 1
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by kitombo: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
The management of Obafemi Awolowo university, Ile-ife has advised that students leaving off-campus remain indoors on Wednesday, August 12th because of the curfew in ile-ife. The statement was released by Mrs L. M Durosinmi, Acting dean of students affairs.
The curfew is from 9:00am till 4pm"
Hmmmm...1520 tradition in 2015!
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by kitombo: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
The management of Obafemi Awolowo university, Ile-ife has advised that students leaving off-campus remain indoors on Wednesday, August 12th because of the curfew in ile-ife. The statement was released by Mrs L. M Durosinmi, Acting dean of students affairs.
The curfew is from 9:00am till 4pm"
Hmmmm...1520 tradition in 2015!
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

gringrin

I like your type, you no dey gree vex grin

chop knuckles grin

***KNUCKLES*** cool
I hate your type cos u easily vex.
Chop slap
***slaps him***
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Hawlahscho(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
RedBenson:

I hate your type cos u easily vex.
Chop slap
***slaps him***

shockedshockedshocked

7 days lipsrsealed
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tolutheo:
Wait o, Durosinmi no dey act finish.................She don be acting dean before I enter OAU, I enter use 8 years.....She still dey act
lool my thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Lawsimon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
zicoraads:
All because a king died undecided
The king don finally died...person don die finish, dem dey hide am.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by ransomed: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
maxiuc:
Fetish fetish yoruba culture chai this people needs God oo
::-- Give what belongs to ceaser to ceaser and that of God to God. The students should please, try as much as possible to comply so as to avoid sad story of Seven human heads accompanying the late king to meet his ancestors. Stay indoor pleaaaaase! Thanks.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by ransomed: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Harrisonn:
But i have test 2moro angry angry
::--Go to Angola hall this evening and "squat" till wednesday to avoid story please.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by vega84(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wicked Ofe mmanu people might be needing heads fr their obas burial. #vegatalks
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Okestra01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
emmykk:

so yorubas are still living ritual lives
I am a christian and dont partake in such ephemeral and mundane believe system,but which tribe no get traditional custom.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by chrizbrain(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
if you go out, you are oyo, if you don't you are still in oyo. so, stay indoor
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
All of you calling the directive "thrash", make una comot tomorrow o! cheesy
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by charlesbailey(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
stay indoor abeg o
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by neocortex: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Does this has anything to do with the death of that USELESS king The yeye king that received bribe from GEJ in dollars just for his election support E no go better for that king undecided

Humanoid , who cares about your opinion ?

Kindly replace "king" with your name and see
how perfectly that sentence describes you.

Calm down so you don't end up with HBP.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
FcMilan:
Thank God fr d IGBOMAN's mentality this kind rubbish no fit happen fr East say one man die u de declare curfew shey wen De born am dem declare curfew? why him go die dem go declare curfew

People's business go De shut down all cos of one man yet this poor traders thatthat there tomatoes will spoil cos of no sales will nt b compensated all cos of one man's burial

which kind 1870 tradition b d's ?

NDI IGBO KWENU
IGBO EJI EJE MBA

Thank U my bro jare. E ga di
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by hmmbabs(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

U would be buried alive soon........oloshi omo buruku..

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by yetunsbay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
FcMilan:
Thank God fr d IGBOMAN's mentality this kind rubbish no fit happen fr East say one man die u de declare curfew shey wen De born am dem declare curfew? why him go die dem go declare curfew

People's business go De shut down all cos of one man yet this poor traders that there tomatoes will spoil cos of no sales will nt b compensated all cos of one man's burial

which kind 1870 tradition b d's ?

NDI IGBO KWENU
IGBO EJI EJE MBA
shebi u be igbo.u for go out nw
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by yetunsbay(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
ndidibabe:
Nonsense. If not for OAU, who cares about Ife?
and dts called "relevance"
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Cmoyor: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Totino:
Celebrating 4th to comment...... Small small I dey AGLOW WITH THE SPIRIT!!!! FTC loading...
so u sef dey after ftc?
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by tosinpaul31(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kingkamal:
I must come out way na god I dey worship not king and his coward devils
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by dhsfbi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
I remember when they installing the new deji of akure, I still dey go skul go jack for nights, Futa no go hear Installation of one king if yu fail

I still hate the fact that I'm not a student of oau
When your head is dropped at ogun shrine, you won't have to think of pass.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by neocortex: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
maxiuc:
Fetish fetish yoruba culture chai this people needs God oo

And you need common sense.
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shockedshockedshocked

7 days lipsrsealed
Makes 1week. And so?
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by ennydei(f): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you go out, it won't be so bad, you might earn yourself a title; 'Abobaku'

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by onyxo76(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Time to call my hod that I"m not coming to work tomorrow but then that means no banking as well- off to atm right away.. Heard that 21 heads are needed..better safe than sorry !
Re: OAU Management Tells Students To Remain Indoors On Wednesday by Occurstaem(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

How old are you ? No pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening / Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos) / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.