Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera (87671 Views)

The 25 Sexiest Women Currently On TV / See The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
I love love love Kiki. Her voice!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
That Venita of a lady should be number 1 @OP

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by WhoBeThisMan: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
F
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Naija has beautiful women...

NOTE:Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder....

To every lady on Nairaland: You're all beautiful....

Back to the thread... Lemme comment first...I will scrutinize the ranking later....

Things would surely get better....

With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...

Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by lawfabolous: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fok
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by proxillin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm Yoruba girls are beautiful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
2 Lilian Esoro

Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress and event presenter. She was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Esoro hail from Imo state and grew up in Lagos. She studied Political Science at University of Abuja.

Soap Operas featured in.
*Extended Family
* Tinsel
* Clinic Matters

[img]http://africamagic.dstv.com/wp-content/themes/africamagic_new/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/lillian_esoro_01.jpg&w=1040&h=1040&zc=1[/img]

Goodluck to her. She will definitely need it soon

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by godpikinno1: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
My wife fine pass them all
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na wa ooo, who composed dis senseless list

The heading should be most beautiful Yoruba women.

Igbos women are much more finer, sexy, sumptious, beautiful, etc Dan yoruba women by all standards.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Lanceslot(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beautiful faces...
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by proxillin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos women are much more finer Dan yoruba women by all standards.

Igbos and tribal hate sha....what a tribe

17 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Emilokoiyawon: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
6. Yinka Olukunga

Yinka Olukunga, also known as "Nnenna", is a Nigerian actress and presenter who rose to stardom through her role as Nnenna in Super story, a Wale Adenuga Production.

Soap Operas featured in:
*Super story

grin grin Where is her number. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Emilokoiyawon: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
5. Damilola Adegbeti Attoh
Damilola Adegbite (born Oluwadamilola Adegbite; 18 May 1985) is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality. She played Thelema Duke in the soap opera Tinsel, and Kemi Williams in the movie Flower Girl. She won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

She was born in Surulere, Lagos State. She attended Queen's Collegein Yaba, Lagos and studied business administration at Bowen Universityin Iwo, Osun State.
Tinsel was her acting debut. She has also appeared in TV commercials and hosted programs on TV.

Soap operas featured in:
*Tinsel
*Before 30

grin grin Baby mi wateva u want u can have it walahi I go spoil you- omoelewa omotoshon ki lo desire? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by omoijesa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
This women are women of potentials in their chosen career.. Keep it real

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Venita Akpofure cannot act to save her life

Ireti Doyle is my favorite. She is a great actress.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Proffdada: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lilian esoro 1st
Others can follow 100meters behind grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Emilokoiyawon: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
godpikinno1:
My wife fine pass them all

grin Na lie grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Emilokoiyawon: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos women are much more finer, sexy, sumptious, beautiful, etc Dan yoruba women by all standards.

grin See goat - ewu grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by sylve11: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
RedCard1:
Let me analyse them all.

Yinka Olukunga= extremely beautiful. The lady set die.

Osas Ighodaro= banging body with the kind of face you'll never get tired of staring at. I'd give her 7/10. She try.

Funlola= beautiful old woman.

Lilian Esoro= ya beautiful don dey fade. If not for make up eh.

The number one chick...Dorcas Shola Fapson= overrated.

Zainab Balogun= beautiful but me thinks she's bleaching + pls the pics were over photoshopped.

Damilola= black mami water. She resemble cat sef. Fine gurl.

Venita= extremely Gorgeous.

Kiki Omeili= she and Agbani Darego relate? Them resemble die

Iretiola Doyle= she's in the same league as Funlola. Beautiful oldies.

Honestly, we have better looking women in soaps than movies. To even add that the soap stars have better acting skills

good analysis! cool

that shola fapson yansh is kinda ugly cool

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by theenii: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Finer indeed undecidedwith their hairy bodies undecided

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by scholes0(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pretty damsels, except that one that looks too old.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by jayauthentic(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
1. Dorcas Shola Fapson

Dorcas Shola Fapson is a Nigerian actress and model known for her role as Sophie in the Mtv hit series, Shuga season 3.
She was born and raised in London, and graduated at the age of 21 with a degree in Criminology, she is now 22 and has been been pursuing her career in acting over the last year.
she recently completed an intense 5 week drama course at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York&was given a scholarship for the full time course at the American Musical&Dramatic Academy.

Soap Operas featured
*Shuga Naija season 3

I can catch a grenade for this duchess!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by banku: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Somebody need to examine the heads of many Africans, especially these Nigerians here. You cannot see beauty in very dark ladies with natural African hair?

I do have these fear that your preference for ladies will drive natural black ladies out of existence. Luckily, African women have survived every assault on their beauty since slavery. Your glorified white people, with the harshest laws at the time, always lounged and dream of black bussy.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Menace2Society(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
proxillin:

Igbos and tribal hate sha....what a tribe
Very hateful set of people the Ibos!

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

I am the one that composed the list and for your information, I am Igbo

If you read the heading correctly, it stated "In Soap Opera", not "home videos".
Perhaps Igbo women should leave nollywood home videos and venture into soap opera more often.

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Ihuomadinihu: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
And Caro King is not on this list?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by trigar12(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:
. Wow beautiful women nd great actresses, I can't even choose any I love them all cheesy grin

Lesbian alert!!!!: grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by folks4luv(f): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
And there is no Carol King on this list? Guess d op didn't watch edge of paradise, everyday people, tinsel, and some others I can't remember, to me, that women is number 1

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
trigar12:

Lesbian alert!!!!: grin tongue

Lol not a bad thing tongue
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by trigar12(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol not a bad thing tongue

shocked badt gal ... Remember it's 16years grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Another question for another day, who would I like to Bleep. . . Lilian Esoro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.