Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera (87687 Views)

The 25 Sexiest Women Currently On TV / See The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by kaybbs(f): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by kaybbs(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by guttentag(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
All i see is a List of Lesbians we have in Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by jumpandpass: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Damilola Adegbeti is really beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by orcc(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
All beautiful, proud of my naija, my country
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by pamcode(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2015
seems most of them starred in tinsel; it should be list of beautiful girls in tinsel
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by ababale(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Jaxera:
9. Iretiola doyle
Iretiola Doyle(born Iretiola Olushola Ayinke) is a Nigerian actress and presenter

She was born in Ondo State but spent her early years with her family in Boston, United States. After returning to Nigeria, she attended Christ's School Ado Ekitiand graduated from the University of Joswith a degree in Theatre Arts.
She has featured in several movies.

Soap operas featured in:
*Fuji house of commotion
*Tinsel
*Gidi up

I love this woman... My best actress ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by scentmarlc(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2015
MhizDeedy:
. Wow beautiful women nd great actresses, I can't even choose any I love them all cheesy grin
I smell les.....
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by scentmarlc(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
Where is Iya Osogbo Eran Iya osogbo series
abi ooooo or jogunomi series gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by bummyla(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Rimimafia: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2015
So very sure this OP was born in the 90s or late 80s.
have you heard of Barbara Soky, Ego Boyo, Regina Askia, Liz Benson, Patty Boulaye?
The list goes on............................

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2015
That Osas girl is fine o. shocked

Damn! kiss
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by walexGodson(m): 2:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Your list is not complete without my crush Beverly Naya

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Menace2Society(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

mother fvcker ur not igbo n u can never be.

d foolish side of u is claiming that only Yoruba people act soap operas.
Why can't u free yourself from this i better pass u attitude?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by adorable29(f): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Oh really!

Most talented is different from "sexiest"!

This are not near the 100 most sexiest in Nigeria soap operas!

What is sexy about talented dear old ireti Doyle (a grandmother) for example? Would you have sex with her? Or don't you understand what the word sexy means?

The only sexy icon there are Osas ighodaro, damilola Adegbiti Attoh and one or two others! The rest are just talented, that's all!

You just googled this trash and uploaded on NL! This are even mostly their least desirable pictures you uploaded!

Stupi_d list!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Soap opera, some guys don aredy carry soap undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Eddygrate: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Maghan37: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2015
They quite pretty. Nice list but I belief akpOfure deserves a position better than 10th. Now who says yorubas are not pretty.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by julius2825(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Zainab Balogun, Venita, and Damilola Adegbite are a cut above the rest cool
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by theDEVILisHERE: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by zanyzara: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
@op you left out Caroline King- funke Akindele's mum in the "I need to know" series.

She's also a great soaps star though I guess she's a very private person,never seen her outside soaps!

But give it to her she's great too.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2015
adorable29:
Oh really!

Most talented is different from "sexiest"!

This are not near the 100 most sexiest in Nigeria soap operas!

What is sexy about talented dear old ireti Doyle (a grandmother) for example? Would you have sex with her? Or don't you understand what the word sexy means?

The only sexy icon there are Osas ighodaro, damilola Adegbiti Attoh and one or two others! The rest are just talented, that's all!

You just googled this trash and uploaded on NL! This are even mostly their least desirable pictures you uploaded!

Stupi_d list!

Please, shut your trap.

Why don't you post the 100 sexiest women in soap opera that these ones don't match up to.

You are asking what's sexy about Ireti? Her being a grandmother doesn't make her less sexy. She gave birth to her daughter at the age of 19, thats why she is a grand mother.
She is just in her late forties, the same age with the likes of Sandra Bullocks, Amy Pohler, Patricia Arquette, Penelope miller, Perry Reeves, Dana Delany, David_shankbone, Gina Gershone, Robin Givens, Mira sorvino...etc, who are still called "sexy"

Do you know how many men who find her atrractive? Are you are man? So what gives you the right to even ask that question.

I didn't just google this "trash", I did my research and I came up with the list.

You see, the problem with people like you is that you are so overly frustrated with your life, especially with your feministic ideologies, that you just want to pour all that frustration on other people, and you never see good in anything.

Please give me a list of other sexy soap opera actresses asides from the ones I listed or keep your rude mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by sebyluv(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Jaxera:
2 Lilian Esoro

Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress and event presenter. She was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy at the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Esoro hail from Imo state and grew up in Lagos. She studied Political Science at University of Abuja.

Soap Operas featured in.
*Extended Family
* Tinsel
* Clinic Matters

[img]http://africamagic.dstv.com/wp-content/themes/africamagic_new/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/lillian_esoro_01.jpg&w=1040&h=1040&zc=1[/img]

I see this girl in my dreams, could dat means smtn

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by sebyluv(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Jaxera:
10. Venita Akpofure

Venita Akpofure is a model, presenter and actress who hails from Delta State, Nigeria. She graduated from University of Hertfordshire where she studied a BA (hons) Fashion and Marketing. She also has a diploma for Accounting finance obtained from Kingston University. She has appeared in numerous music videos and is also active in hosting and presenting

Soap Operas featured in:
*Ay's Crib

She should be in the top 3 alongside my Lilian Esoro. I sometimes wish I cud jump into AYs crib and give her a deep kiss!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by sebyluv(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Jaxera:
3. Zainab Balogun

Zainab Balogun(born 10 October 1989) is a Nigerian actress, model and television presenter. She was born in london and began modeling at an early age after being scouted at 16. She has been featured in several international campaigns for different brands. She co-founded "The J-ist TV", an online entertainment web-series that highlights African culture and a range of topical issues.

Soap Operas featured in:

*The charlatans
*Knock Knock
*Verdict
*The Island

She deserves d number 3 position behind Venita and Lilian. Dose her dreads really got me wishing.....
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by proxillin(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

composing such a tribal based list shows ur a chronic tribal bigot.

So there are no other tribes there?

Just because you saw a Yoruba lady there, you went mad.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by iGeneral: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

mother fvcker ur not igbo n u can never be.

d foolish side of u is claiming that only Yoruba people act soap operas.

Even when watery shiit is being shared, igbos will still complain of marginalisation. They will grumble that they are not getting their fair share of the shiit. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
scentmarlc:
I smell les.....

Keep smelling it cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by proxillin(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
iGeneral:

Even when watery shiit is being shared, igbos will still complain of marginalisation. They will grumble that they are not getting their fair share of the shiit. Haba!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.